前情提要
也许海军上尉Naomi Elder
Maybe Lieutenant Naomi Elder was staying
和Keith还有Lynn Stiger夫妇在一起
with Keith and Lynn Stiger
地点在Silver Lake
of Silver Lake.
她不在这儿 我没见过她
Uh, she wasn't here. I didn't see her
晚饭之前都没有
till dinnertime.
这到底是怎么了
Why is this happening?
谢谢你们 我 我不知道
Thank you. I-I don't know
怎么回报你们 但我一定会
how I'll repay you, but I will.
你们是否能确定这事情是只针对Elder上尉
Do we know if this is restricted to Lieutenant Elder
还是一个更大阴谋中的一环
or if this is part of a larger espionage ring?
这事儿还没完呢
This isn't over for us.
我们会跟进每个案子
We follow up on every case
每条线索
and every lead.
Granger 我不想干了
Granger, I want out.
我来保护你
I'll protect you.
帮你切断和朝鲜方面的联♥系♥
I'll help you cut ties with the North Koreans
你坐牢的事情 我会去找司法部
and I'll work with Justice on your incarceration.
没发现Keith Stiger
No sign of Keith Stiger.
这地方看上去空无一人
Place looks empty.
搜查令发过来了
Warrant's in.
可以行动
We're good to go.
我看这屋子里
I'm on the cabin.
没什么动静
Nothing here.
看着没人 继续行动
Looks empty. Moving.
摄像头
Camera.
手♥机♥引爆器 有炸♥弹♥!
It's a cell phone trigger. Bomb!
你掉东西了
You dropped something.
谢了
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
行动主管Lange
Operations Manager Lange.
我是特别探员Harley Hidoko
I'm Special Agent Harley Hidoko.
我认识你Hidoko女士
I know who you are, Ms. Hidoko.
就别让我打扰到你了吧
Please, don't let me interrupt you.
真是令我耳目一新
It's refreshing
能看到有人这么精心的
to see someone take such pride in the care
维护枪♥械♥
of their weapon.
日常维护武器就是我日常的修行锻炼
Preventative maintenance is kind of like my yoga.
我这些天来的锻炼就是
My yoga generally comes in the form
来上一杯不错的单麦芽威士忌
of a nice single malt these days.
你喜不喜欢
How are you liking
你新的工作地区
your new duty station?
洛杉矶很棒
Los Angeles is great.
只是
It's just...
比我预想的大太多
It's a lot bigger than I was expecting.
有点
It's...
我也说不好
I don't know.
很难做到自♥由♥自在
It's a hard city to make your own.
是啊
Yes.
你是从巴尔的摩来的
You're from, um... Baltimore,
那边很不一样
and that's very different.
你看过我的档案了
You read my file.
你的成就
Your accomplishments
在女子行动队里
within the female engagement teams
很出色
is excellent.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
你今天就回来工作吗
Are you coming back to work today?
我们刚可是
Oh, we were having...
聊得不错啊
such a nice conversation
非要提这个
until you brought up
我还不确定的工作前景吗
my uncertain employment situation.
懂了
Understood.
不好意思 长官
I'm sorry, ma'am.
在巴尔的摩 你有朋友 有家人
In Baltimore, you had friends and family,
在这里 你有
and in Los Angeles, you have...?
我在赶集的时候买♥♥了一株无花果
I bought a ficus at the farmers market.
啊哈 不错
Aha. Well, then,
你有了无花果 还有我
you have a ficus and me.
我确实读过你的档案 Hidoko女士
I did read your file, Ms. Hidoko,
对你的遭遇深感遗憾
and I am so sorry for your loss.
你的丈夫是个真正的英雄
Your husband was a true hero.
是的
Yes, he was.
行动中心那边找我
I'm needed up in Ops.
去吧
Ah, go.
谢谢
Thank you.
快去 快去
Go, go.
大家好
Hello, all.
早安 我听说了
Good morning. I hear that
Sam和Callen早些时候就开始行动了
that Sam and Callen got an early start.
确实如此
That they did.
他们现在在现场
They're at the crime scene now.
这和Naomi Elder上尉的
And this is related to the murder
谋杀案有关 是吧
of Lieutenant Naomi Elder, correct?
是的 这间钓鱼小屋的所有权
Yes. The fishing cottage
由两个公♥司♥共有
was jointly owned by two different corporations.
都和Keith Stiger有关
Both had ties to Keith Stiger.
这是中尉遇害时
They were the husband and wife
和她在一起的那一对夫妇
that the lieutenant was staying with when she was murdered.
对 就是他们
Yep, that's them.
Callen和Sam
Callen and Sam
审问过Keith Stiger
interviewed Keith Stiger.
他没问题 不过还是觉得他有点古怪
He checked out, but they got an odd feeling from him.
他们认为他还是和上尉的死
They think he might have something to do
有点关系
with the lieutenant's murder.
于是他们用业余时间
So they're looking into the case
跟进了这个案子
outside of their scheduled hours.
- 我喜欢他们这么做 - 我就觉得你会喜欢
- Well, I like that. - I thought you might.
看来他们的直觉很准
Well, it seems their hunch was correct.
洛杉矶消防局发现Lynn Stiger的尸体
LAFD found Lynn Stiger's body
被藏在房♥子的柜橱里
shoved in a closet in this house.
初步报告显示她死于爆♥炸♥之前
Prelim report shows she was dead even before the explosion
死因为胸口两处枪伤
courtesy of two gunshot wounds to the chest.
得咧
Yikes.
这么说她挨了枪 然后又被炸个死无全尸
So she was shot and then blown up.
我是说 看起来就是虐杀啊
I mean, seems like a tad overkill.
- 就是虐 - 是
- Overkilling the... - Yeah.
懂了 好吧 就这样 继续说
You get it? Nothing? Fair enough. Moving on.
于是我们认为
So, are we thinking
是Keith Stiger谋杀了Elder上尉吗
that Keith Stiger killed Lieutenant Elder?
或者是他雇凶杀人
Or he hired the shooter who did.
目前我们要把精力集中在
Right now the focus has to be the murder
Lynn Stiger的死上面
of Lynn Stiger, which includes
要把Keith Stiger带来问问
bringing in Keith Stiger for questioning.
如果说 是Stiger谋杀了上尉和他的妻子
So, if Stiger killed Lieutenant Elder and his wife,
他肯定知道我们总会找到那栋垂钓屋的
he must have known eventually we'd find that fishing cottage,
也就是说
which means
那颗炸♥弹♥是为了干掉我们的人
that bomb was rigged to take us out.
确实
Yes, it was.
好了 我们已经
Well, we've traced
找到了另一处Keith Stiger的
another concealed real estate holding
隐秘房♥产
to Keith Stiger.
这次的是市中心的一个仓库
This time, it's a warehouse downtown.
你们俩去
You two go.
我让Sam和Callen在那边与你们汇合
I'll have Sam and Callen meet you there.
- 马上就走 - 好的
- On it. - Okay.
小心点
And be careful,
你们可能会遭遇到相同的情况
because you may be walking into a similar situation.
- 还真棒呢 - 明白
- Fantastic. - Okay.
世界上有那么多的城市 那么多的巷子
Of all the alleys in all the towns in all the world,
你们就这么来了
you come wandering into mine.
什么情况
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表