他们给我带来了食材 但我不会做饭
They bring me groceries, but I don't cook.
我也厌恶了冷冰冰的麦片粥
And cold cereal has grown really tired.
啊
Ah.
Nell我们到了
Nell, we're here.
这辆货车今天早上在这条路转弯
So, the truck turned down that street earlier today,
然后就不见了
but then nothing.
我没有在附近街道上找到它的踪影
And I'm not picking it up on any of the surrounding streets.
所以它一定还在这个区域
So, guys, it's got to still be in that area.
好的 我们会搜查的
All right, we'll check it out.
至少我们在找一辆大型的拖车
Well, at least we're looking for a giant semitruck
简直大海捞针
of a needle in a giant haystack.
相对于Westside的普锐斯(丰田车型)吗
As opposed to a Prius on the Westside?
没错
Exactly.
你说Jennifer Kim会帮我们吗
You think Jennifer Kim's gonna help us?
会的会的
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
她从小就被教育来伤害美国
She was raised from a young age to harm the U.S.
你凭什么觉得她现在会愿意来帮我们
What makes you think she's gonna help our team now?
这并不是因为我相信她
Well, 'cause it's not really about her.
Granger相信她
I mean, Granger trusted her.
我相信Granger 所以 通过代理服务器
I trust Granger; therefore, through proxy,
或者说 通过传递性 我站Jennifer Kim这边
or transitive property, I'm on Team Jennifer Kim.
或者Jen Kim队 这样听起来好听点
Or Team Jen Kim, you know, 'cause it sounds better.
你可以把它印在T恤上
You can put it on a T-shirt.
Granger真的为她做了很多对吧
Granger really stuck his neck out for her, didn't he?
在我看来与司法部和国♥务♥院♥
It seems to me that brokering that deal
达成那个协议
with the Justice Department and the State Department
是他最想完成的任务直到 呃
was pretty much his primary focus right until, uh,
- 你知道的 - 嗯
- you know. - Yeah.
总之
Anyway,
如果她骗了我们 就是对他的不尊重
if she double-crosses us, she disrespects him.
如果她真的这样做了 我会亲手逮捕她
If she does that, I'll take her out myself.
可以
Fair enough.
好吧我们没有看到
All right, well, we're not seeing
Stiger的大型可移♥动♥炸♥弹♥
Stiger's massive mobile bomb anywhere.
对 但是它肯定在这里
Yeah, but it's gonna be here.
我们会找到它的
We're gonna find it.
你来这里干什么
What you doing here?
你不是被逮捕了吗
I thought you were arrested.
他们不知道我是谁
They had no idea who I was.
以为我只是一个美国罪犯
Thought I was just another American criminal.
一周前我就被释放了
I was released a week ago.
嘿 你被跟踪了吗
Hey, were you followed?
没有
No.
没有我只是
No. I just...
需要一些现金和一把枪
need some cash and a clean gun.
哦
Oh.
你知道我需要上报来确认
You know I need to call in for verification.
我肯定你理解的
I'm sure you understand.
我理解你
I understand that you
从来没有干过那些
have never done any of the things
我为了我们的国家干过的事
that I've done for our country.
我知道你一直坐在这里
I understand that you sit here
玩游戏 把枪和钱
playing video games, handing guns and money
给那些和你不一样的人
to people that aren't like you.
那些不懦弱的
People that aren't weak
不懒惰的和无畏的人
and lazy and scared.
好吧 你看
All right, look.
我会给你枪和现金
I'll give you the gun and the cash,
但是你在这里做什么
but what are you even doing here?
你被逮捕的时候
When you were arrested,
你是最后一个特工了
you were the last asset.
你是刺杀目标
You were a target.
你不觉得我们还得执行除掉你的命令吗
Didn't you think we were still under orders to kill you?
所以我只能赌一把 我没钱了
I gambled. I'm tapped out.
我急需枪和钱
I need that cash and gun.
并且 我知道但凡你敢动我
Besides, I knew that if you tried to take me out,
我就可以杀了你
I could kill you.
是啊 没错
That's fair, I guess.
据我所知最后一个被杀的人是Aaron Kim
Last person I heard was killed was Aaron Kim.
有什么小组被派去善后吗
Any other clean up teams been sent?
不 不 听着 你赌对了
No. No, look, you gambled correctly.
你的名字就没出现在目标名单上 一次都没
Your name hasn't come up as a target, not once.
还有特工还在执行任务吗
Any of the newer assets still in play?
哦 有
Uh, yeah.
有人转到地下去吗
Anyone gone under?
老天 我真得打电♥话♥汇报了
Man, I got to call this in.
嘘
Shh.
Keith Stiger在哪里
Where is Keith Stiger?
我不知道
I don't know.
他转到地下活动了 所以这是你的管辖范围
He's gone under, so it's your job
你应该知道他在哪儿
to know where he is.
听着 我的保镖随时都可能回来
Look, my bodyguard's gonna be back here any...
而我只要3秒就能杀你
I only need three seconds to kill you.
好好好 听着 Stiger现在在洛杉矶
All right, look. Stiger's in L.A.
他正谋划着一场大阴谋
He's planning something big.
- 快救救我 - 嘿
- Help me! - Hey!
- 他会杀了你 - 闭嘴
- He's gonna kill you. - Shut up.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
伙计们 我告诉过你们我可以搞定
Guys, I told you I got this.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你这人真是猪狗不如
Man, you are lower than pond scum.
你背叛了你的国家
You turn your back on your country
去和这群猪搞合作
to work with these pigs.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
别动手动脚的
Hands to yourself.
- Keith Stiger的计划是什么 - 听着 我不知道
- What is Keith Stiger planning? - Look, I don't know.
我只知道如果我被捕了 他们就会在监狱里杀了我
All I know is if I'm taken, they will have me killed in jail.
你知道的
You know that.
- Jennifer 拜托 - 那给我们点信息吧
- Jennifer, please. - Then give us something.
如果你协助我们 我们可以考虑让你单独监禁
You help us, we'll see that you get put in solitary.
这是个任务还是说Stiger在单干
Was this an assignment or is Stiger working freelance?
我已经是个死人了
I'm a dead man.
你可能是 但如果你协助我们
You might be, but if you help us,
你可是为自己在监狱里头买♥♥了点时间啊
you may buy yourself some time in jail.
好的吧 听着 他的行动没被批准
All right, look, it's not sanctioned.
他所计划的一切都是自己在单干
What he's planning is freelance.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为我被告知只要他一暴露就杀了他
'Cause I was told to have him killed if he surfaced.
Stiger有自己的一套计划
Stiger's got a plan of his own.
他还雇佣了很多这里的人去帮他
And he's recruited many men here to help him.
有任何人飞到洛杉矶来帮他吗
Did he have anyone fly out to Los Angeles to help him?
是谁
Who is it?
Jin Woo
Jin Woo.
通过面部识别系统 我们已经能够确认
Through the use of facial rec, we've been able to determine
他从大阪飞到了拉斯维加斯
that he flew into Las Vegas
用的是假名和假护照
from Osaka, under a false name and passport.
然后他一定是开车到了洛杉矶
He then must have driven the rest of the way to Los Angeles.
他是谁
Who is he?
嗯 我们还在努力将所有的信息拼凑在一起
Well, we're still trying to put the pieces together,
但看起来他曾是朝鲜
but it looks like he was a member of a Korean
人♥民♥军特别行动队的一员 后来叛逃了
People's Army Special Operations Force that went rogue.
朝鲜没试着抓他回去审问吗
Have the North Koreans tried to bring him in for questioning?
哦 当然 但他逃脱了追捕
Oh, yeah, but he's avoided capture.
我正在搜索我们最后一次看到卡车的区域
I was searching the area where we last saw the semitruck,
我在一台水电局的运动感应相机上有所发现
and I got a hit on a DWP motion sensor camera
在靠近洛杉矶河附近 你们来看看
near the L.A. River. Check it out.
Jin Woo
Jin Woo.
这些隧♥道♥是通往什么地方的
Where are these tunnels leading to?
该通道是一个报废的泄洪通道
That specific tunnel is an out of service storm drain.
似乎是因为建设
Looks like it was put out of use by the construction path
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表