Wallace一定有内线
Wallace must have a connection inside
告诉他了
that tipped him off.
他都认识谁
Who does he know?
Dexmont经常收到反转基因组织的威胁
Dexmont gets a lot of threats from anti-GMO groups,
Wallace先生有时会雇一些下班了的警♥察♥做安保
and Mr. Wallace sometimes uses off-duty cops for security.
Whiting认为这个人很可能
Whiting thinks the guys at the house
只是承包商 但是Wallace很可能
were just contractors, but Wallace would have to know
知道整个行动的头头是谁
the head of the whole operation.
大街上你不还说是我
Well, word on the street says that's me.
基于那个案件 很明显
Well, based on that suit, it's pretty obvious
没有人买♥♥通了你
that no one's paying you off.
但是收买♥♥洛杉矶警方 和他们同流合污
But buying LAPD, making 'em dirty
得花不少钱 那个病毒很可能在
isn't cheap, and that virus could probably get big money
一些流氓国家里卖♥♥出大价钱
from a rogue nation.
所以唯一的问题是 他们有没有找到买♥♥家
So the only question is, have they already found a buyer?
哦 对了 Simon 你做的很好
Oh, and, uh, Simon... you did good.
你做的还行吧
You did okay.
这件事情比我们想像的复杂
This is bigger than we thought it was.
农业是一个涉及万亿美金的产业
Agriculture's a trillion-dollar business.
这个病毒可以威胁到我们的食品供应 弄垮整个经济系统
They attack our food supply, they could cripple the economy.
是啊 我们得尽快在病毒被卖♥♥掉之前找到Simon的头头
Yeah, well, we need to find Simon's boss
如果他还没有的话
before he sells it, assuming he hasn't already.
不可能这么快的
Well, not so fast.
你们赶紧去把这个人找出来
You're gonna need to run this one man down.
Deeks和我要去找那些黑警
Deeks and I need to find some dirty cops.
这不是我们现在该干的事情
That's not our priority right now.
那我可要提醒你们
Well, allow me to remind you
如果不是我
that you wouldn't know about any of this
你们对这件事情就一无所知
if it wasn't for me.
并且我随时
And I can pull Deeks off of your team
就可以把Deeks从你们团队调走
anytime I want to.
呃 没那个必要吧
Okay, I don't think that's necessary.
要不我在这儿和Bates呆在一起
Listen, why don't I just stay here with Bates?
那些黑警 既然我们觉得他们和Simon的头头有
The cops at the house, we think they're somehow
些许的联♥系♥
affiliated with Simon's boss,
不如我们从两个不同的角度出发 你们看怎么样
we'll work it from both angles-- how's that?
行吧 随时汇报
Fine. Keep us posted.
我会让Eric帮我们进入Dexmont
I'll have Eric get us access to Dexmont.
呃 好的 不错
Yeah, okay. All right, listen.
一点赛后简讯
A little postgame wrap-up here.
刚刚演的不错
So, good show. Like what you did there
你的整一个硬汉形象日常
with the whole tough-guy routine,
但是建议你别对我的头头搞那一套
but probably don't try that with the big boss.
谢谢你的提醒啦
Ah, well, thanks for the tip,
我压根都不想和那个小个子奶奶
but, uh, I don't plan on ever getting close enough
有半点接触去看看会有什么后果
to that tiny lady to find out.
哦 那 那很好
Oh, so that's... Okay.
我以为 你已经回家了呢
I thought, uh, maybe you'd gone home.
怎么了
What?
现在连和尚都抽烟
Even the monks smoking.
光明之路
The road to enlightenment
并不好走
isn't easy.
这可来自一位可以把大部分男人
This from a woman who can drink most men
都喝趴下的女子的口中
under the table.
没什么人是完美的
Nobody's perfect.
所以 你又抛下Keane了
So, uh, you abandon Keane again?
Keane先生死于一次直升机坠机事故
Mr. Keane died in a helicopter crash.
那我带你去看的那个人是谁
What about the man I show you?
我也不知道
I've no idea.
那你为什么还呆在这儿
So why are you still here?
因为这儿宁静祥和
Because it's peaceful,
而我正好需要度假
and because I'm in need of a vacation.
Keane说你们两个运输过
Keane said you two were transporting
价值百万美金的金条
almost a million dollars in gold bar
但你们坠机后
when you crash.
这些金条再也没被发现过
It was never recovered.
好吧
Okay, well,
你可能觉得坐在这儿很舒服
you may be content sitting here,
关注单手怎么鼓掌这种禅宗谜题
contemplating the sound of one hand clapping,
但是我们可有生意要做
but we got business.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你 Bao大♥师♥
Thank you, Brother Bao.
顺便说一声 Dang先生
And for the record, Mr. Dang,
我已经知道怎么单手鼓掌了
I already know the sound of one hand clapping.
你查到了什么 Eric
What do you got, Eric?
Ryan Wallace
Ryan Wallace.
Dexmont农业公♥司♥的
Founder and CEO
创建者和CEO
of Dexmont Agricultural.
他可能得去修修金融方面的复习课程了
He might want to take a refresher course in finance.
Dexmont现在极度缺钱
Dexmont is hemorrhaging money.
还有 他们还面临着两个复杂的
Plus, there are two outstanding lawsuits
关于专利侵犯的诉讼
against them for patent infringement.
哪种专利啊
What kind of patent?
优良品种植物的基因改造
Genetically modified seed strains.
很明显 他们一直从
Apparently, they've been stealing
比他们大很多的农业公♥司♥里
the intellectual property
偷知识产权
of much larger agricultural companies
并且努力把这些变成是他们自己的
and trying to pass them off as their own.
所以说Dexmont破产了并且他们还要付
So Dexmont is bankrupt and they're about to pay out
大笔的和解费
a huge amount in settlement fees.
这可有足够的理由相信Ryan Wallace
Mm. That's enough reason to believe Ryan Wallace
会把Simon发明的植物致死病毒卖♥♥掉啊
would've sold Simon's crop-killing virus--
去还债
to stay afloat.
把Dexmont公♥司♥的地址发到我们的手♥机♥上
Send the address for Dexmont to our phones.
我们这就出发
We got to move.
过会见
See you in a bit.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
所有人都请不要动
Everybody stay where you are, please!
呆在你们现在在的地方
Stay right where you are!
嗨 你们好
Hi. Hello. Excuse me.
我叫Camille Butler
Hi. Camille Butler.
我是公♥司♥的公♥关♥副总裁 朋友都叫我Cammy
VP of Communications. Friends call me Cammy.
欢迎 欢迎你们来到Dexmont农产品公♥司♥
Welcome. Welcome to Dexmont Agricultural.
我们坚信 从种子走向成功
From seed to success, as we say.
如果你们想更好的处理这件事
This feels like something we can better handle
- 如果你们能来我办公室 - Cammy 我们是NCIS
if we head on in to my office. Cammy, we're from NCIS.
我们认为
We have reason to believe
你这里有窝藏犯罪人员
that you're harboring a criminal here.
我可以向你保证
Oh. On the record, I can assure you
我们不可能会在这里窝藏犯罪人员
we would never harbor a criminal in this office.
私下来说
Off the record, is it...
你们是在说人事部的Karen吗
is it Karen in HR?
Karen是谁
Who's Karen?
一个不自检的
Someone who can't seem to keep
人事部人员
her hands off of other human's resources,
你懂得
if you know what I mean.
不是Karen
It is not Karen.
快是她了
Not yet.
G
G...
- 这是西十街1745号♥吗 - 不是
- Is this 1745 West 10th Street? - Oh, no.
这是西十街1845号♥
It's 1845 West 10th.
哦这就尴尬了
Well, this is embarrassing.
我们疏忽了 看到你第一眼
Our mistake. I knew as soon as we saw you,
我就知道这里不可能有任何不合法的事情发生
there's no way you would tolerate criminal activity.
是啊 就是怎么可能
Yeah, no, of course. Of course I wouldn't.
在这里我们唯一窝藏的只有改革创新
The only thing we harbor within these walls is innovation.
帮我们盯着点Karen哈
Keep an eye on Karen for us, will you?
如果她继续这么不自检下去通知我们
You let us know if she gets too handsy.
是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
Kensi你可能随时能看到Wallace了
Kensi, you should have eyes on Wallace any second.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表