这对我们有什么好处
How does that help us?
Bingham是我的一名线人
Bingham is a CI that works for me.
为什么我没听说过他
Why haven't I heard of him?
因为我是在内奸事件的时候找上他的
'Cause I flipped him around the time of the mole.
当时我认为没理由把他放到书面记录里
I didn't think it made any sense to put him on the books.
- 而你信任他 - 是的
- And you trust him? - Yeah.
你明白的 他犯过些错误 但他很清楚
You know, he's made some mistakes, but he knows
如果他搞砸了 他这辈子都得在牢里度过了
if he screws up, he's going away for life.
所以你想让Bingham把你安插♥进♥去
So you want to use Bingham to get inside.
这是个不错的想法
It's not a bad play.
我们运气不错 那我们就应该抓住这个机会
We got lucky, we should take advantage of this.
好吧
Okay.
Eric 开始准备Callen的背景资料
Eric, starting working on Callen's backstop.
- 一定要面面俱到 - 明白 Beale完毕
- They're gonna be thorough. - Okay. Beale out.
现在是这么一回事
Here's the deal.
如果我要潜伏进去 我需要你完全的开诚布公
If I'm going in there to do this, I need full disclosure.
因为很显然你有些事没有告诉我
'Cause there's obviously something you're not telling me,
而我需要知道你隐瞒的到底是什么 搭档
and I need to know what it is, partner.
我和Spencer Williams之间曾经在一起
Spencer Williams and I were in a relationship,
但那是在我发现武器走私的事之前
but that was before I knew about the arms trafficking.
他背叛了你
He betrayed you.
好吧 我对这种事有一点了解
Well, I know a little bit about that.
我也这么觉得
I suppose you do.
所以这到底是为了正义 还是为了复仇
So is this about justice, or is this about revenge?
为什么不能是两者兼得呢
Why can't it be about both?
我觉得这也可以
I guess it can.
让我们把你安插♥进♥去
Let's get you inside.
你知道吗 当我第一次遇到这个团队的时候
You know, when I first met this team,
Sam和我差不多就是要在一个铁笼子里决出个生死的情况
Sam and I were basically in a steel cage fight to the death.
你活下来了 真厉害
And you survived. Impressive.
我也这么觉得 你知道的 他的体重大概得有245磅
I thought so, you know, 'cause he weighs, like, 245 pounds,
而我 才差不多180磅 这不是重点
and I'm, like, 180. That's not the point; the point is,
重点是 我很清楚作为街区里新来的小孩是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be the new kid on the block.
尤其剩下的那些孩子还都是一起长大的 这很不好受
Especially when everyone else has grown up together, and it's tough.
- 你们大家看上去相处得还不错 - 是啊 现在是这样的
- You all seem to get along fine. - Yeah, now we do.
现在 他们成了我的家人 我爱他们
Now, they're my family, I love them.
其中有一个我特别爱 爱到准备和她结婚了
One of which I love so much, I'm gonna marry her.
但我想说的是 这种转变不会一夜之间发生
But my point is, that didn't happen overnight.
瞧 我很清楚大家都挺喜欢我 也很尊重我
Look, I know I'm liked and respected.
但我是和Mosley一起打包附赠的
But I'm a package deal with Mosley.
而这个队伍对她是什么态度也很明显
And it's very clear where the team stands on her.
是啊 但你们是两个单独的人 我们明白这一点
Yeah, but you're two separate people. We get that.
我想告诉你的是
What I'm telling you is that
只有你愿意和她捆在一起的时候 你才会和她捆在一起
you're only attached to her if you want to be.
我愿意
I want to be.
她教导了我 有她才有我的今天
She's mentored me. She's gotten me this far.
我很忠诚
I'm loyal.
哪怕她得下地狱 我也会跟她一起
I'll be happy to go down with her if that's what happens.
好吧
Fair enough.
瞧那儿 游戏开始了
Look at that. Game on.
好吧 求你了 把它拿走
Okay, please, put it away.
我状况很糟 那个时候
I was in a really bad way, then.
好吗 我那时候一团糟 我在乎的只有怎么一直嗨下去
All right, I was a mess. All I cared about was staying high.
所以你干掉了挡在你面前的人
You did away with whoever got in your way.
我为此付出了19年的艰苦生活
I did 19 hard years for that.
好吗 19年 我还能做些什么
All right? 19. What else can I do?
你 你看我 你知道
L-Look at me. You have any idea
对一个瘦到皮包骨的18岁瘾君子来说监狱生活是什么样的吗
what life in prison was like for a skinny 18-year-old meth head?
Katherine Sheridan
Katherine Sheridan.
她再也没法回来了 拜你所赐
There's no coming back for her, and you did that.
所以你得原谅我们 我们并不愿意参加你的诉苦大会
So you'll excuse us if we don't RSVP to your pity party.
是啊
Yeah.
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I get it.
- 但我什么都没做 - 有可能
- But I didn't do anything. - That may be.
但在我们找到Weir或是证实了你的故事之前
But until we find Weir or verify your story,
你得在这儿多待一段时间了
you'll be here a little while longer.
别束手束脚哦
Get comfortable.
你和我的老板说了这件事吗
You tell my boss about this?
你知道吗 很多人都杀过人
You know, a lot of guys have killed people.
如果他们有够幸运 有人能给他们一个重来的机会
If they're lucky, somebody gives 'em a second chance.
我想 我大概是没这个机会了
Not for me, I guess.
那是中场休息
That's the breaks.
看上去Mandy不是她自称的那种人
Looks like Mandy's not who she said she was.
Beale 她进了百老汇的洛杉矶剧院
Beale, she went into the Los Angeles Theater
而且她带了武器 我们准备跟进去
on Broadway and she's armed. We're going in.
明白
Got it.
不许动 放下枪
Freeze! Drop the gun!
Mandy Mandy 把枪放下
Mandy. Mandy, put it down now.
放下枪 我们不会再问第三次了
Drop the gun. We won't ask again.
- 拿走武器 - 看住她了
- Secure the weapon. - Got her.
慢慢的 慢慢的
Nice and easy. Nice and easy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这特么
What the hell
- 你还好吧 - 这是我见过的最可怕的事情了
- You okay? - This is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen.
是啊
Yeah.
他们说那具尸体是由至少五个人的身体缝在一起的
And they're saying it's body parts from at least five different people sewn together.
验尸官估计Weir的死亡时间
Coroner estimates Weir's time of death
在昨天晚上10点到凌晨1点之间
between 10:00 P.M. And 1:00 A.M. Yesterday.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell?
嘿 Bobby Griffin Sam和Kensi正在讯问的那个人
Hey, Bobby Griffin, the guy Sam and Kensi are talking to,
20年前可是肢解过一位女性 可能与此事有关
butchered a woman 20 years ago. Could line up.
我们去查查
Let's find out.
是时候开始交代了 你怎么找到尸体的
You start talking now. How did you find that body?
听着 这件事要谨慎处理
Look, this needs to be handled discreetly.
哦 因为你是中国领♥事♥馆♥的外交人员么
Oh, because you're an attache to the Chinese consulate?
差不多吧
Something like that.
不 差不多并不能解决这个事情 我们需要答案 现在就要
No, Something like that is not gonna cut it. We need answers. We need them now.
- 你们觉得是我♥干♥的 - 如果你没杀Weir
- You think that I did this? - If you didn't kill Weir,
你怎么知道去哪儿找他
how did you know where to find him?
带我去安全的地方
Take me someplace secure
你们想知道什么我都告诉你们
and I'll tell you exactly what you need to know.
把门关上 继续说吧
Close it. Go ahead.
好了 现在安全了 开始说吧
There. Now it's secure. Start talking.
你们要和Jordan Davis谈谈
You need to speak to Jordan Davis.
你的口音怎么了
What just happened to your accent?
Jordan Davis是谁
And who's Jordan Davis?
Davis是NSA的情报官
Davis is an intelligence officer at the NSA
也是我的上线
and my handler.
Mandy Huang不是我的真名
Mandy Huang isn't my real name.
真正的Mandy Huang已经死了
The real Mandy Huang is dead.
NSA利用这个机会让我顶替她的身份
NSA used that opportunity for me to assume her identity.
- 这意味着你是... - NSA探员 美国公民
- Which means you're... - NSA agent and a U.S. Citizen.
我向NAS提供来自中国领♥事♥馆♥的情报
I provide intelligence from the Chinese consulate to the NSA.
Timothy是我在洛杉矶的搭档
Timothy was my partner in Los Angeles.
给Jordan Davis打电♥话♥ 他会证明这些的
Call Jordan Davis. He'll corroborate everything.
我刚刚给
I just got off the phone
NSA的Shaw局长与Davis情报官通完电♥话♥
with NSA Director Shaw and Officer Davis.
他们证实了这件事
They've confirmed everything.
好的 Hetty 谢谢
All right, Hetty. Thank you.
- 确认了 - 所以 你怎么找到Weir的
- Confirmed. - So, how did you find Weir?
一个跟踪程序
A tracking app.
我们把追踪器植入了体内以防错过安全确认
We have implants in case we miss a check-in.
那为什么NSA没有激活他们
So why didn't the NSA activate them?
并不是NSA植入的
They're not from the NSA.
我和我的搭档恋爱了
I fell in love with my partner.
Timothy希望我们带上追踪器
Timothy wanted us to have the trackers
以防行动中出现意外
in case something went wrong with the op.
你们告诉我他失踪了的时候 我激活了他的追踪器
When you told me he was missing, I activated his.
现在你能告诉我 我刚刚在里面究竟看到了什么啊
Now can you please tell me what the hell I was looking at in there?
Timthoy经历了什么
What happened to Timothy?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表