Doesn't hurt to know someone has your back out there.
说到这 Callen在哪
Speaking of which, where's Callen?
困在北纬10度的某个地方
Marooned somewhere north of the 10.
Kensi和Deeks呢
Kensi and Deeks?
卡在林肯市 交通堵塞
Stuck on Lincoln. It's gridlock
所有的交通灯都不工作
with all the traffic lights down.
实际上我很惊讶你怎么会来的这么快
I'm actually surprised you got here so quickly.
那是因为我是游来的
That's because I swam.
这铃铛又是怎么回事
What's with the bells?
我一直装在我的随身包里
I always have them in my go bag.
通常可不会在求生用具列表上看到这些
You don't normally see those on a survival checklist.
哦 它们在表明位置的时候很好拥
Oh, they're great for announcing locations,
用摩斯电码发送消息
sending messages in Morse code,
指引雪橇犬团队 这就不用说了
leading packs of snow dogs. Needless to say,
你得看看这个 快来
you got to see this. Come on.
我想他是尝试着摇出个SOS来
I think he was trying to ring out an SOS.
感觉更像是打信♥号♥♥说Michael Buble登台演出了
Felt more like he was signaling Michael Buble to take the stage.
有什么消息
So what do we got?
大约在
At approximately
今早4点二十分左右 整个电力网
42 this morning, the entire power grid
从Palisades到Playa Vista都一片黑暗
from the Palisades to Playa Vista went dark.
啊 热瑜伽者可满意了
Ah. Hot yoga enthusiasts must be up in arms.
我猜测这不是随机的电力中断
I'm assuming this isn't a random outage.
西部电力报告有一个不明终端
Westside Electric reported an unknown source
获得了他们电脑系统的操作权限
gained operational access to their computer systems.
看起来他们是一起勒索软件袭击的最新受害者
Seems they are the latest victims in a ransomware attack.
黑客识别出
Hackers identify
软件弱点
vulnerability in the software,
用其来获取权限然后挟持操作系统
use it to gain access and then take the system hostage.
只有收费才会释放权限
Only releasing it for a fee.
好 那他们要多少钱
Well, how much are they asking for?
两千万比特币
20 million in Bitcoin.
嗯
Hmm.
要是西部电力不合作呢
And if Westside Electric doesn't comply?
他们威胁说要从上到下的关闭
They're threatening to shut off power up and down
西海岸的电力 直到他们合作
the West Coast until they do.
有任何迹象表明谁是幕后主使吗
Any indication who's behind this?
似乎是
It seems to have
起源于乌克兰
originated in the Ukraine,
虽然确切位置还有待确认
though the exact location is still yet to be confirmed.
像这样大规模的中断电力
Massive outages like this,
他们对基础设施造成了严重的破坏
they wreak havoc on infrastructure,
银行系统 医院
banking systems, hospitals.
更不用提军队设施
Not to mention military facilities.
我们有备用电力系统 但不是每个人都像我们这么幸运
We have backup power. Not everybody is as lucky as we are.
这就是为什么国防部
Which is why DOD
要求我们按照恐怖袭击来对待
is asking us to treat this as a terrorist threat.
嗯 而且我们的办公室正好在停电范围的中心
Right. And with our offices in the center of the blackout zone,
我们得确定我们不是
we need to be sure that we weren't
预定袭击目标
the intended target here.
- 嗯 Nell 你向其他人更新进度 - 嗯哼
- Well, Nell, you catch the others up to speed. - Mm-hmm.
我要去一趟西部电力 叮当Beales
I'm-a hit Westside Electric. Jingle Beales.
你跟我一块去
You're coming with me.
哦
Oh.
不许带铃铛
Leave the bells.
Sam
Sam.
我能带着我的枪吗
Can I bring my gun?
怎么 你计划用一个旧账本来撂倒什么人吗
What, you plan on shaking someone down over an old utility bill?
人们在黑暗中会做很疯狂的事
People do really crazy things in the dark.
我或许应该去持枪了
I should probably be packing.
你唯一需要"持"的只有电脑
The only thing you're packing is a computer.
走吧
Let's go.
我们需要赶在整个西海岸都陷入黑暗之前
We need to find out exactly who we're dealing with,
弄清楚到底在和谁打交道
before it's lights out for the entire western seaboard.
电网♥管♥理人员这就来
Grid manager will be right out.
所以 船哈
So, boats, huh?
孩子...
Kids...
你的孩子们都还好吗?
Kids are okay?
- Eric你在干什么 - 我在和你建立连接啊
- Eric, what are you doing? - I'm connecting.
停电的一个好处就是
The good thing about a power outage
你连接不上了
is you get to disconnect.
好吧
Okay.
Aiden和Kam明天回家
Aiden and Kam are coming home
放寒假 可以了吗
tomorrow for winter break. Okay?
你知道你该做什么吗
You know what you should do?
你应该在码头订个宾馆
You should get a hotel in the marina.
搞个居家度假什么的
Make a staycation out of it.
不订宾馆 我要待在我的船上
No hotels. I'm staying on my boat.
- 你们三个都呆在船上 - 是的
- All three of you? - All three of us.
我的沙发可结实了
- The couches double as racks. - Huh.
那他们肯定睡得很舒服 但
And they must have fantastic back support, but...
不会觉得有点挤吗
seems like a bit of a squeeze, no?
听着 我们感情建立的差不多了
Listen. That's enough connecting.
好吗 不要再让我听到“居家度假”这个词
All right? And never let me hear you say "Staycation" Again.
这很奇怪
It's bizarre.
先生们
Gentlemen.
George Forester
George Forester.
我是Sam Hanna
I'm Sam Hanna.
NCIS
Ncis.
这是 Eric Beale 呃
This is... Eric Beale, uh...
我 呃 你知道
I, uh... You know what?
我在一次追击里丢了徽章
Lost my badge in the chase.
那场很大的追击行动 特别大 其实
In the big chase. Huge, actually.
Sam 你也在那里
Sam, you were there.
你的徽章竟然还
Surprised you still have your...
在
badge.
还是说正事吧
We should probably cut to the chase.
这样级别的黑客行动需要很多的准备
A hack of this magnitude requires a lot of planning.
你有注意到任何可疑的行为吗
Did you notice any suspicious activity leading up to it?
没有 我们没有任何这样的准备
Nothing. We weren't prepared for anything like this.
当然我们会有更多时间去修理它
Of course, we'd have more time to work on fixing it
只要别随便什么人再
if we stopped getting calls from every Tom, Dick and Harry
不停给我们打电♥话♥了就行
with a stalled train set.
好吧
Okay.
今天早上你是当班的经理吗
You were the grid manager on duty this morning?
过去的30年也是
And for the last 30 years.
还有十次月最佳员工
Also ten-time employee of the month,
五次垒球队长
five-time captain of the softball team,
赢了两次夏季音乐会的抽奖
two-time winner of the summer concert raffle,
但现在 我觉得我要千古留名了
but now, I think I'll be remembered
像那个极地特快的毁灭者
as the one-time destroyer of the Polar Express.
好吧 我们让这些小火车启动的
Well, our best chance at getting those choo choos
最佳机会是如果
up and running is if we have
我们能有你们系统的所有权限
full access to your systems.
你们要什么都行
Whatever you need.
你会讨厌生活在一个
Would hate to live in a world
照亮不了灌木的世界吗
where you can't illuminate a shrub.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我猜他在白象礼物交换里肯定很有趣
I bet he's fun at a Yankee swap.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yes.
进来
Come in.
你有时间吗
Do you have a moment?
有
You bet.
你介意解释一下吗
Care to explain?
哦 这是一些 嗯
Oh, those are just some, um,
Hetty不要了的
old ornaments that Hetty had banished
为了那些不适应环境的人的装饰
to the island of misfit decorations.
我在院子里找到了它
I found them in the middle of the courtyard.
我 呃 正要把它拿回仓库
I was, uh, just taking them back to storage.
肯定是停电影响了我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表