现在回想起来
Though, in retrospect,
我应该注意到那些危险信♥号♥♥
I should've seen the warning signs.
这是她程序中提高推力的地方
This is where she programmed the increase--
等等
Wait a second.
我意思是 她在推特上关注了Edward Snowden
I mean, she follows Edward Snowden on Twitter.
为什么她
Why did she...
她参加所有那些游♥行♥
She goes to all of those marches,
你晓得的 为了妇女和弱势群体的那些
you know, for women and minorities.
她参加所有那些游♥行♥
She goes to all of those marches,
你晓得的 为了妇女和弱势群体的那些
you know, for women and minorities.
我当然也支持
Who I support, absolutely,
但那也有些激进的成分
but there's a radical element.
不对
Nope.
Eric 你去哪
Eric, where are you...
给我展示你怎么编写一个级分离序列
Show me how you'd program a stage separation sequence.
照他说的做吧
You heard the man.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
问得好
That is a very good question.
然后
And?
她可以走了
She's free to go.
- 喔 等等 等一会儿 - 你可以走了
- Uh... hold on, hold on a second. - You're free to go.
其实你无权这样说
Yeah, you don't actually get to say that.
她没有破坏火箭
Well, she didn't sabotage the rocket.
- 啥 - 在计算机编程里
- What? - In computer programming,
有两种代码缩进的方法
there are two methods of code indentation,
- 啥 - 在计算机编程里
- What? - In computer programming,
有两种代码缩进的方法
there are two methods of code indentation,
用空格和制表符
using spaces and using tabs.
- 对 - 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
破坏火箭的代码里用了制表符
The code used to sabotage the rocket was written with tabs.
Chelsea的代码 包括这个
All of Chelsea's code, including this one,
用的是空格
used spaces.
不是这样的
That's not...
我 她也许只是那样做让我们不怀疑
I-- She might've just done that to throw us off the trail.
好吧 但为何她在自己的工位编写这个
Okay, but then why would she program it from her own station?
有点反直觉
That seems counterintuitive.
很显然 不是她
Bingo. Clearly, it wasn't her.
我经常用空格
I always use spaces.
虽然效率不高 但是更为准确 对吧
It's not as efficient, but it's more accurate, right?
讲真
Totally. Honestly,
用TAB键会让我发疯 -是的 很恼火
tabs drive me insane. - Oh, my God. Up the wall.
他们是最糟糕的
They're the worst.
当Donald让我修正他的代码的时候
Whenever Donald asks me to fix his code,
- 我的内心是抓狂的 - 我也会抓狂
- I want to pull my hair out. - Oh, my God. Drive me bananas.
等一下 Donald是站在外面的
Hold on a second. Donald, as in Donald Jenkins,
- 你的上司Donald Jenkins吗 - 他用Tab键吗
your boss who's just outside? He uses tabs?
是
Yeah.
他也有进入你们站点的权限吗
And he has access to your station?
当然 他是我的上司
He's my boss.
Hidoko
Ah! Hidoko!
他想挥拳袭击我 真可悲
He took a swing at me. It was pathetic.
真是太可悲了
So pathetic.
好吧
Ugh! Okay.
- 好的 - Tab键
- All right. - Tabs.
抱歉这里一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
你为我做得已经够多的了
You were good enough to put me up.
我不在乎这一团糟 Keane
Oh, I don't care about the mess, Keane.
你在逃避我的来电
You were avoiding my calls.
我推荐给你的心理学家
The psychologist I recommended
说你从未赴约
says you never showed up to the appointment.
我很担心
I was worried.
看来我的担心是正确的
And I think I was right to be.
这是
It's this...
这是 因为气候干燥引起的
It's, uh... this dry climate.
我还没习惯这一切 我一直在流鼻血
I'm-I'm not used to it. I keep getting nosebleeds.
Hetty 如果我想自杀的话
Hetty, if I wanted to kill myself,
我早就那样做了
I would have done it long ago.
我有千万次的机会
Hell, I've had plenty of chances.
那这一切又是怎么回事
What is all this?
这里有很多信件 但是我没看见
It looks like letters, but I don't see
任何信封
any envelopes.
Keane
Keane?
那是因为邮局
That's because the Post Office
不能邮递到他们将要去的地方
doesn't deliver where they're gonna go.
这
It's...
嗯
Uh...
Thien Lu上尉 第83号♥越南突击营
Captain Thien Lu, 83rd Viet Cong Sapper Battalion.
他屠♥杀♥了整个村子
He wiped out an entire village for talking
就因为人们和美军有交谈
to the Americans.
越战以后 他在农场安顿了下来
After the war, he settled down on a farm.
我找到了他的地方
That's where I found him.
也是我♥干♥掉他的地方
And that's where I took him out.
当时他的妻子和三个孩子
While his wife and three daughters
睡在另一个房♥间
slept in-in the other room.
宋夫人
Madame Song.
她 她把年轻的女孩送去红色高棉
Sh-She delivered young girls to the Khmer Rouge.
然后
And-and...
有天晚上 我尾随她回到家 然后
One night, I-I followed her home and...
停下
Stop.
有天晚上 我尾随她回到家 然后
One night, I-I followed her home and...
停下
Stop.
我不需要听到这些
I don't need to hear this.
你不可以再这样对自己了
You can't keep doing this to yourself.
这不是在赎罪
This is not atonement.
是惩罚
This is punishment.
除了罪孽 我一无所有 Hetty
My sins are all I have left, Hetty.
Keane
Keane.
那里有一套西装
There's a suit in there.
穿上它
Put it on.
你跟着我
You're coming with me.
好的
Okay.
山 森林 海 沙漠
Mountains, forest, oceans, desert,
都在洛杉矶一小时的车程之内
all within an hour's drive of L.A.
有时候我会忘了我们有多幸运
Sometimes I forget how lucky we are.
不是所有人都和你有一样的想法
Not sure everyone would agree with you.
地震 森林火灾 泥石流
Earthquakes, forest fires, mudslides.
有时候我觉得我们像是在玩灾难轮盘赌
Sometimes it feels like we're playing disaster roulette.
灾难轮盘赌
Disaster roulette.
每个地方都有危险
There's danger everywhere.
起码这里还挺好看的
At least we get a little beauty with our beast.
Callen Sam 听得到吗
NELL : Callen, Sam, you copy?
你说Nell
Go ahead, Nell.
好的 我在跟踪你们的进程
All right, I am tracking your progress,
其实你们已经接近
and you are in fact approaching
失踪的搜索队的最后一个已知坐标
the missing search party's last known coordinates.
谢了
Thanks.
Murphy探员
Agent Murphy!
NCIS 我们是来帮你们的
NCIS! We're here to help!
Murphy探员
Agent Murphy.
Sam
Sam.
G
G.
那是一整个搜索队
That's an entire search party.
我们不是唯一一个在找那个载荷的
We're not the only ones looking for that payload.
是的 不管这个卫星能做到什么
Yeah, whatever that satellite does,
有人不惜杀人也要得到它
someone's willing to kill for it.
我 我发誓 我不是故意袭击那个探员的
I-I swear, I didn't mean to assault that agent.
就你那花拳绣腿 要是叫做袭击
Calling whatever that was assault
好像是太给你面子了
seems to be giving you too much credit.
你觉得自己是一个
Would you call yourself a
赌徒吗 Donald
betting man, Donald?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表