注册地为银湖
of Silver Lake.
显然 上尉和他们住在一起
Apparently, the lieutenant was staying with them.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses to the shooting?
呃 有的 洛杉矶警局把他留在了现场
Uh, yes. LAPD has him at the scene now.
Sam和我会去Stiger一家的家里瞧瞧
Sam and I'll go to the Stigers' house,
调查一下受害者
look into the victim.
你和Kensi可以去犯罪现场看看
Why don't you and Kensi go over to the crime scene?
可以吗
That work for you?
可以 我会通知行动助理主任Mosley
Yeah. I'll inform E.A.D. Mosley.
所以 我确认一下
So, just to clarify,
你根本不认识Elder上尉吗
you didn't know Lieutenant Elder at all?
是的 我之前从未见过她
No. Never even seen her before.
你知道吗 我感觉到子弹从我手臂上飞过
You know, I felt the bullet go past my arm.
当她被射击的时候 你为什么离她这么近
Why were you standing so close to her when she was shot?
她很美
She was beautiful.
噢
Oh.
我从来没有对现实中的女孩这么有好感
Look, I've never been great with girls IRL,
但当我见到她的时候 我知道我必须
but when I saw her, I knew that I needed
鼓起勇气 走到她面前 去要她的手♥机♥号♥
to work up the nerve to walk over and get her phone number.
我们正在聊天
We were just talking,
- 然后 - 我很抱歉
- and then... - I'm sorry.
所以 你有发现哪里不对劲吗
So, did anything stand out to you?
在发生枪击案之前有没有什么不寻常的情况
Anything out of the ordinary before the shooting?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
没事 谢谢
It's okay. Thank you.
如果你想起了什么 记得告诉我们
If you think of anything, let us know.
等一下
Wait a minute.
有个红色的
It was red.
什么
What was?
就在枪击案发生后 有一道
Right after it happened, there was a...
有一道红色的亮光
there was a bright flash of red.
一种反射光
A reflection.
那里有道反射光
A reflection over there,
在Elder上尉背后的泳池瓷砖上吗
behind Lieutenant Elder on the pool tile?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我看到了那道红色的闪光
Yeah, I saw that flash red,
它很快就消失了
and then it was gone.
对不起 我想不起其他的了
I'm sorry, I can't remember anything else.
没事 这对我们很有帮助
No, that was helpful.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
所以 你怎么想
So, what do you think?
狙击手来♥复♥枪♥的激光瞄准装置
Laser aiming device on a sniper rifle?
嗯 可能是
Yeah, could be.
Ryan很幸运 他没有被伤到
Ryan's lucky he didn't get hit.
她穿着一件红色的泳衣 对吧
She was wearing a red suit, right?
瞄准激光可能也是红色的
A sighting laser would also be red,
这也就解释了为什么他和她说话的时候
which explains why he didn't see it
没有注意到这个
when he was talking to her.
是的
Yeah.
所以Elder上尉就站在那里
So Lieutenant Elder was standing right there,
Ryan说他感觉到子弹
and Ryan said that he felt the bullet
飞过了他的右臂
pass by his right arm.
然后当她掉进水里的时候
And when her body fell in the water,
他看到那里有一道红色的闪光
he saw the red light over there.
我觉得狙击手就在街对面的大楼里
I'm thinking the sniper was in that building across the street.
哇
Wow.
为什么狙击手要这么大费周章地
Why would a sniper go through that much trouble
杀死这名被害者
to kill this victim?
这不仅仅是一名被害者
It's not just any victim.
这是一名海军上尉
It's a navy lieutenant.
- 在美国领土上 - 没错
- On U.S. Soil. - Yeah.
这 这可不会有什么好结果
That's... that's not good.
糟透了
Not good at all.
今早我路过你家来着
Rolled by your house this morning.
来看看我过的好不好吗
Checking up on me?
不 我想起来我要给你带一瓶蒲公英混合物
No, I figured I'd bring you a jar of blended dandelions
或者麋鹿的心脏什么的
or elk's heart or whatever it is
给你当这几天的早饭
you have for breakfast these days.
- 我挺喜欢麋鹿的心脏的 - 是吗
- I'm good on the elk's heart. - Uh-huh.
你打算什么时候向我解释那个代售标志
When were you gonna tell me about the "For sale" Sign?
当它被卖♥♥出去的时候
When it sells.
什么 你找到新的住处了吗
What, you get a new place?
我觉得我不需要房♥子了
I don't think I need a house anymore.
等一下 这几年你一直
Wait a second, you were on me for years
- 支持我买♥♥♥房♥♥ - 是啊 这对你来说很不错
- about buying a place. - Yeah, it was good for you.
你需要安顿下来
You needed to set down some roots.
- 是的 那你呢 - 我已经安顿过了
- Yeah, what about you? - I did that.
现在是时候换个地方了
Now it's time for me to move on.
什么 去哪里
What? To where?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你在考虑这个问题的时候
If you need a place to stay
需要一个住的地方
while you're figuring this all out,
我这儿还有地方
I got plenty of room.
也没有什么阻碍你前进的陈年旧事
There's no big old roots to clog things up.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
要我选射击地点的话我就选这儿
It's where I'd take the shot from.
这一层因为楼层改造而被关闭
Floor's closed for remodeling.
狙击手很聪明 选择在那儿开枪
Shooter was pretty smart to take the shot from there.
我是说 泳池里没有监控摄像头
I mean, there's no surveillance in the pool itself,
但是我在泳池所有的入口和走廊都看见了摄像头
but I saw cameras at all the entrances to the pool
也就是说
and every hallway, which means there's no way
他无法在这里全身而退
he can get in and out cleanly.
这里有很多狙击手的私人物品
Lots of privacy for the shooter.
哼 没找到能看见泳池的角度
Huh. Not seeing any great angles to the pool here.
我
I...
等一下
Hold on.
我找到狙击手的角度了
I got the sniper's blind.
嘿 你能站在Elder上尉的位置上吗
Hey, could you stand on Lieutenant Elder's mark?
这里吗
How's that?
稍微往左边点儿
Little left.
是另外一边 亲爱的
Your other left, sweetheart.
对 就是那
There. There.
这里 是这里吗
Here? Here?
没错 就是
That's fine. Just...
哇 这的视野可不算太好
Wow. Okay. This wasn't a clean shot.
中间有栏杆和钢化玻璃挡着
There are columns and steel window dividers to be accounted for,
射击距离有358码
and a total shot of... 358 yards.
再考虑到风力因素和高度差距
I mean, factor in the wind and elevation change to target...
从那里开枪 两枪均命中要害部位 没有失手
So you got two center mass hits, no misses, from there.
不得不说 凶手的枪法不错
I mean, I got to be honest, shooter's pretty good.
这可不仅仅是不错
I'd say better than pretty good.
我认为我们要面对的是一名职业杀手
I think we're dealing with a professional.
在这方面受过良好训练的职业杀手
Highly-trained one at that.
我知道Naomi在海军的工作非常重要
I know that Naomi had a really important job with the navy,
但是我无法相信会有人想要杀她
but I can't believe that anyone would want to kill her.
你认识她多久了
How long have you known her?
我们大学时是室友
We were college roommates.
她们情同姐妹
They're like sisters.
我们大学毕业后都留在了圣地亚哥
Yeah, we all stayed in San Diego after college,
然后Naomi被调到了夏威夷
but Naomi got transferred to Hawaii,
我和Lynn搬到了洛杉矶
and Lynn and I moved to L.A.
只要一有机会我们就会见面
We saw each other every chance we got.
她把我们家当作了这次旅行的大本营
She was using our house as home base for this trip.
她在旅行
She was traveling?
是的 就在附近 一晚或者两晚的旅行
Yeah, local trips, like, one or two nights each.
文图拉 卡尔斯巴德 大熊湖
Ventura, Carlsbad, Big Bear.
那今天早上或者昨天晚上有没有什么不同寻常的
But this morning, last night, nothing out of the ordinary?
没 没有
No. Nothing.
她很激动
She was stoked
因为她找到了那个很棒的泳池 可以让她锻炼
cause she found this incredible pool to work out in.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表