海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶篇 前情提要
- 再说一次 谁是Anatoli Kirkin - Deeks的浴室基友
- Who is Anatoli Kirkin again? - Deeks's bathhouse buddy.
比起跟同伴一起坐牢 他宁愿出♥卖♥♥♥他们
He'd rather sell out his own gangs than join them in prison.
Anatoli Kirkin 你现在领先俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的追杀30天
Anatoli Kirkin, you've won a 30-day head start from the Russian mob.
Marty 当我安置好后 我会派人来找你的
Marty, when I get set up, I will send for you.
Pavel Volkoff向Katarina下毒是因为他知道此举能引我父亲现身
Pavel Volkoff poisoned Katarina 'cause he knew he could lure my dad out.
- 你当外公了 - 而你当舅舅了
- You're a grandfather. - You're an uncle.
Callen探员 Garrison先生
Agent Callen. Mr. Garrison.
我晚上做了千层面 我或许
I made lasagna for dinner. I should probably...
不如我们过些时候再来
Why don't, why don't we come back?
- 你们想留下吗 - 这听着是好主意
- Do you want to stay? - That sounds wonderful.
我们很乐意
We'd love to.
求你停手
Please stop.
我投诉
I surrender.
我只求你放过我的家人
Just spare my family. Please.
我就是你家人啊 外公
I am your family, Grandpa.
Jake
Jake...
你得记住
you must remember--
永远别放下戒心
never drop your guard.
噢
Oh.
老实说 真不知道他们有多少是在玩 有多少是在训练
Honestly, I can't tell how much is play and how much is training.
再装填子弹
Now reload.
我给你计时
I'm timing you.
重点是他关心孙子
Yep. The point is he cares.
的确 而且Jake很爱他
Yeah. And Jake loves him.
他爱死了
He does.
当初你们出现时 我都不知道该期待什么 不过
Yeah, I didn't know what to expect when you two first showed up, but...
他很快乐
...he's happy.
很好
Good.
那你呢
And what about you, huh?
- 我啥时可以再见到Anna - 嗯
- When am I gonna get to see Anna again? - Hmm.
你只带她来过一次晚餐
You only brought her over for dinner once.
好了 好了
I know. I know.
ATF使她分身乏术
ATF has her completely tied up.
我喜欢她
Well, I like her.
她使我想起我妈妈
She kind of reminds me of my mom.
- 得了 这就有点奇怪了 不是吗 - 为什么
- Okay, that's not weird, is it? - Why?
又不是她像你的妈妈
It's not like it's your mom.
而且 我妈可辣了 夸你你就兜着吧啊
Besides, my mom was a hottie, so just take the compliment.
- 行不 - 好的 我会转告的
- Okay? - All right, I'll pass that on.
我知道她也喜欢你
I know she likes you as well.
糟了 Jake你上课要迟到了
Oh, shoot. Jake, you're gonna be late for school.
我也得去上班了
Yeah, I should probably go to work.
好了
Um... okay.
Alexandra 我会收拾的
Alexandra, I will take care of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 小鬼
Okay, buddy.
掰掰 外公
Bye, Grandpa.
来
All right.
谢谢你 爸 今晚见 亲一个
Thanks, Dad. See you tonight. Mwah.
走走走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
下次见 小伙子
Later, buddy.
- 再见 - 掰掰
- See you. - Okay, bye-bye.
我的独子 没点表示吗
Nothing... from my only son?
晚点再见
I'll see you later.
- 小心 - 我会的
- Be safe. - I will.
女士 可以让你父亲出来吗
Ma'am, will you please send your father out?
这什么情况 他干了什么吗
I don't understand. Has he done something?
打扰了
Excuse me.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
Callen探员 我是国♥务♥院♥的Brian Bush
Agent Callen. Brian Bush, State Department.
他们是外交安♥全♥局♥的人
These men are with the Diplomatic Security Service.
你可以让你父亲出来吗
Will you please send your father out?
这是哪一套
What is this about?
我无权跟你解释
I'm not at liberty to discuss that.
但你父亲得立即跟我们走
But your father needs to come with us right now.
他们不能这么干 Callen
They can't do that. Callen...
停下来 除非你先给我一个解释 不然他哪儿都不去
Hold on. He's not going anywhere till you answer my question.
我们有进入这栋房♥屋并且带走他的授权令
We have a warrant to enter the premises and remove him.
- 麻烦你待一边去 - 没人可以进去
- Please stand aside. - No one is going any...
Callen探员
Agent Callen!
- 妈咪 - 没事的 没事的
- Mommy... - It's okay, it's okay.
Grisha
Grisha!
我会跟他们走
I will go with them.
祝动物老师生日快乐!!!
Kens
Kens?
你才刚从更衣室出来
Did you just leave the locker room?
我们都在20分钟前完成体能训练了
We finished working out 20 minutes ago.
你得帮我瞧瞧某东西
I need you to look at something,
而且你不能惊慌
and I need you not to freak out about it.
呵呵 这剧情走向我已经无力欣赏
Ha-ha. I don't like where this is going already.
我很认真 我都快要疯了
I'm serious. I'm losing my mind here.
我需要你好好瞧着 可以吗
I need you to look at this. Will you do that?
行 怎么了 发生啥事了
Yeah. Okay. What? What's going on?
- 好了 千万别惊慌 - 好的
- All right, just don't freak out. - Okay.
这 这是什么
What... what is that?
恶 这是头发
Ew. That's a hair.
我当然知道是头发 但那头发是什么颜色
Yeah, I know it's a hair. What color is that hair?
嗯 这颜色算是
Well, it's kind of gr...
- 没错了 - 噢
- Yeah. - Oh.
我距离白发还有大好的年轻人生才对
And I am too young and I am too full of life to be turning gray.
亲爱的 这只是一条头发而已
Sweetie, it's just one hair.
没啥大不了的 不打紧的
It's no big deal. Doesn't mean anything.
那好 由你向Clifford Jeremiah Deeks解释
Okay, well, tell that to Clifford Jeremiah Deeks.
抱歉 谁来着
I'm sorry, who?
我祖父
My Grandpappy.
他在30岁出白发 40岁变秃头
He was gray at 30, he was bald at 40.
我能预见自己未来先白发后变秃
I've seen my future-- it's gray and then it's bald.
而且他还有诡异的耳毛
And then he also has these weird creepy earlobes
那些毛垂得如此低
that hang down really low like this,
在他边走时边摇晃着 我才不要变成那样
and just kind of flop around when he walks. I don't want that!
好吧 要是
Okay, well, if-if...
你知道吗 幸好我在结婚洞房♥前知道这重要资讯
You know what? All good to know before we get married and procreate.
以这变化速度 我在结婚前都要秃头了
At this rate, I'm gonna be bald by the time we get married.
这小混帐头发就那么飘出来
I mean, this little dude just fell right out.
等等 飘出来
Wait, it fell out?
- 对 - 不是你拔♥出♥来♥的么
- Yeah. - You didn't pull it out?
不不不 就如秋叶般
No. No, no. It just fell,
飘落出来
like the first leaf of autumn.
宝贝 这可是狗毛
Babe, this is a dog hair.
好了 你这可是没良心可言了
Okay, now you're just being mean.
不不 我 瞧
No, no. I'm-- look.
这是 Monty的小灰毛
This is, this is Monty's little gray hair.
我晚上发现过它会在你枕头睡觉
I found him sleeping on your pillow during the night.
- 这是Monty的毛 - 对
- This is Monty's hair? - Yes.
看 不打紧的事
See? No big deal.
你头上的草目前还安全 不过 要是你出了耳毛
Your hair is safe for now. But, but... if those earlobes
而且还长得能摇晃 结婚一事可以告吹了
do this thing, wedding's off.
对 就刚刚的事 我不知道他们带了他去哪
Yeah, it just happened. I don't know where they took him.
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我才打给你 你究竟还帮不帮忙了
That's why I'm calling. Are you gonna help me or not?
好的 但为什么会牵涉到伊朗
Okay, but why is Iran involved?
我们也无法肯定
Well, we're not exactly sure.
发生什么事
What's going on?
Callen父亲今早被国♥务♥院♥的人带走了
Callen's father was picked up by the State Department this morning.
- 他们从Alex的家中带走他 - 为什么
- They took him from Alex's house. - Why?
我们也在讨论这个呢
We were just going over that.
他们是Ann及Jeremy Tyler
This is Ann and Jeremy Tyler.
他们是夫妻档自♥由♥摄影师
They're husband and wife freelance photographers.
对 我在新闻见过他们
Yeah, I've seen them on the news-- they got picked up
他们上月在伊朗旅游时被带走
while traveling through Iran last month.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表