不 他干的是水族馆清洁的生意
No, he had an aquarium cleaning business.
上门服务
He made house calls.
你介意我打开衣柜看看吗
Do you mind if I take a look at the closet?
- 请自便 - 谢了
- Knock yourself out. - Thank you.
对不起 能不能给我来杯水
Sorry, could I trouble you for some water, please?
- 我去去就来 - 十分感谢
- Be right back, dear. - Thank you so much.
空的瓶子里曾经装着苯 煤油 磷 硝酸
Empty containers of benzene, kerosene, phosphorous, nitric acid.
如果这些东西是用来做凝固汽油的话 足够做50加仑的了
If these are the ingredients for napalm, there's over 50 gallons here.
足够把斯台普斯中心 政♥府♥大楼 或者是洛杉矶机场的一个航站楼给烧光了
It's enough to take down the Staples Center, the Federal Building, a terminal at LAX.
现在的问题是 凝固汽油在谁手里 他们在谋划些什么
Well, question is, who has it now and what are they planning?
看起来Zack Fuller的养父母
Okay, so it looks like Zack Fuller's adoptive parents
在两年前的车祸中丧生了
died two years ago in a car crash.
他没有亲人了
He has no known living relatives.
除了他的摩托车驾照
And aside from his motorcycle registration,
他没有留下任何电子痕迹
there's not even a pinky toe of a digital footprint.
- 每个人或多或少都会留下电子痕迹的 - 正相反
- Everyone's got a digital footprint. - Au contraire.
信♥用♥卡♥ 银行账户 手♥机♥ 电子邮件地址 啥都没有
No credit card, bank account, cell phone, or e-mail.
- 他怎么交的所得税 - 在7/11付的现
- What about his income tax? - Paid in cash at a 7-Eleven.
- 你在搞笑吧 - 想活成他这样肯定不容易
- What? - It takes a lot of effort to live unplugged like that.
他这么生活 总得有个原因
Well, he had to have had a reason.
我们知道他在2015年去了在五大湖的海军新兵训练营
Well, we do know that, in 2015, he started Navy Boot Camp at Great Lakes NTC.
- 连基本训练都没完成 - 你们还真会藏线索啊
- Without completing basic training. - Way to bury the lead.
- 我们把最好的留在了最后 - 查查他在田纳西州的军事档案
- We call it saving the best for last. - Well, check his OMPF in Tennessee.
如果他上级开除了他 那他可能是在寻仇
If a superior failed him, he could have been seeking revenge.
Gavin太阳能公♥司♥
Gavin & Sun Solar installation and service.
对啊 那是Zack搞定的
That's right. Zack took care of it.
他试图拯救地球 我只想省点钱
He wanted to save the planet. I just wanted to save a few bucks.
来自Caroline水族馆的价格标签
A price tag from Caroline's Aquarium.
- 我们应该去那儿 - 是啊
- We should pay them a visit. - Yeah.
你去不了的 水族馆关门了
You can't. They went out of business.
这样啊 那我们应该能找到水族馆的所有者
Oh. Well, then we should find the owner.
- 你已经找到她啦 - 是吗 Caroline是谁
- You're talking to her. - Really? Who's Caroline?
Caroline群岛给了我们命名的灵感 我丈夫曾在那儿浴血奋战
We named it for the Caroline Islands, where my husband fought.
是吗 他曾是陆军还是海军
Really? Was he Army or Navy?
驻扎在Peleliu的海军陆战队第一师
First Marine division at Peleliu.
哇哦 那场战役持续了两个月之久呢
Wow, that was a two-month battle.
他花了十年才从战场的梦魇里走出来 我们在1955年开的水族馆
Took him ten years to get over it. We opened up the shop in 1955.
- 水族馆开了挺久的啊 - 要不是亚马逊和PETCO
- Mm, you had a long run. - Hell, I'd still be in business
我的店现在肯定还开着呢
if it weren't for Amazon and Petco.
- Zack这些东西都是跟你买♥♥的 - 他是常客
- Zack bought all this from you? - He was a regular.
我会给Zack介绍那些懒到水箱都不清理的人
I'd give him referrals from folks who were too damn lazy to clean their own tank.
客户怎么和Zack联♥系♥呢 他连个手♥机♥都没有
How did his clients get in contact with him? He didn't have a cell phone.
我可以帮客户传话 或者你可以在咖啡馆遇到他
You can leave a message with me or meet him for coffee.
- 有点意思 - Kensi
- Hmm. - Kensi.
真是对不起 办公室来的电♥话♥ 我们得出去一下
I'm so sorry. A call from the office. Excuse us.
Kensi 危险品处理小组预计还有五分钟到
Kensi, Hazmat ETA is five minutes.
- 我们有几个线索 - 我知道 太阳能承包商和咖啡店
- All right, we got a couple leads. - Yes. The solar contractor and the coffee shop.
- 你咋知道的 - Hidoko向我汇报了
- How... - Hidoko filled me in.
- 好的吧 - Callen和Sam在哪儿忙活呢
- Okay. - Where are Callen and Sam?
他们在找Zack和海军的相关的线索
They're looking into Zack's connection to the Navy.
我刚刚得到了他的报告 他在海军只呆了两个月
He lasted two months at basic training. I just got his reviews.
- 只有两个月吗 - 那他要么是表现不佳 要么是行为不当
- Only two months? - Okay, that must mean poor performance or misconduct.
实际上不是的 他的反馈都很棒 而且他是荣誉退伍
No, actually, he's got glowing reviews and an honorable discharge.
- 那他为啥要退伍 - 他申请加入了
- So, why did he leave? - He enlisted to work in the Navy's
- 海军的海洋哺乳动物计划 训练海豚排雷 - 说得通
- Marine Mammal Program with mine-hunting dolphins. - That fits.
- 是啊 - 海豚排雷之后被水下无人机项目取代了
- Yeah. - Which was eliminated and replaced by an underwater drone program.
可怜的海豚啊 都不带休息的
Poor little dolphins. They can't catch a break, right? I mean...
海豚们啊 首先得小心金枪鱼网 然后就被水下无人机给取代了
first it's tuna nets, then they're being terminated by a gang of evil fish-bots.
Kensi 等危险品处理小组来了 你和Hidoko去太阳能公♥司♥看看
Kensi, once Hazmat arrives, you two can go check out the solar company.
好的
Will do.
Sam和Callen会去咖啡店的
Sam and Callen are headed to the coffee shop.
噢 对了 我能来一杯大杯加冰加杏仁奶的无糖香草拿铁不
Oh, uh, hey, can I get a grande iced sugar-free vanilla latte with almond milk?
你咋还在这
Why are you still here?
我们想问几个问题
Like to ask you a few questions.
- 你认识他吗 - 你们问这个干什么
- He look familiar? - Why do you need to know?
- 因为他死了 - 由于警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法吗
- Because he's dead. - From excessive police force?
我假装刚才什么也没听见
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我不想在没有律师的情况下回答问题
I'm not comfortable answering without a lawyer present.
我们不是来逮捕你的 你甚至没有受到任何指控
You're not being arrested. You're not even accused of anything.
现在是没有 但是一会就有妨碍公务的指控了
Well, not yet, but in a minute, it's about to be obstruction of justice.
- 是啊 要在监狱里过五年呢 - 这算是威胁吗
- Yeah. It's five years in prison. - Really? Coercion?
不出所料
So predictable.
是 我见过他
Yeah, he looks familiar.
他和你说过话没有
Did he talk to you?
- 没有 他通常独来独往 - 通常
- No, he mostly kept to himself. - Mostly?
有时候他会和那个叫Amanda的姑娘坐在一起
Sometimes he'd sit with that girl, Amanda.
拿紫色笔记本的那个
The one with the purple laptop.
谢了Issac
Thank you, Isaac.
Amanda
Amanda?
特别探员Callen
Special Agent Callen.
特别探员Sam Hanna 海军罪案调查处
Special Agent Sam Hanna. NCIS.
今天不用上学
No school today, huh?
没有 我们可以在上课时间出校的
Oh, no, we can leave campus for study period.
呃图书馆里太吵了都是些打游戏的人
Uh, the library's too rowdy with all the gamers.
- 你在忙什么 - 一篇哲学论文
- What you working on? - A philosophy paper.
你知道他是谁吗
You know who this is?
Zack
Zack.
他今天死了
He died today.
在骑摩托的时候
On his motorcycle.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他是你朋友吗
Was he a friend?
不不根本不是
No. No, um, not at all.
有几次他想和我聊天 但是我都没有理他
He tried to talk to me a couple of times, but I shut him down.
你知道我来这儿是为了写作业
You know, I'm here to do my homework.
他都说了些什么
What'd he talk about?
大部分是在说他有多讨厌科技
Uh, mostly about how he hated technology.
他想让人们多一些谈话和交流什么的 但是
You know, he wanted people to have conversations and connect, and, uh
- 绝对选了个错误的地方 - 嗯
- definitely chose the wrong place for that. - Hmm.
- 他约你出去过没 - 没有
- He ever ask you out? - No.
没有 呃 我都不怎么认识他
No, um, I barely knew him.
他看来特别内向
He seemed extremely shy.
好吧 如果你还知道其他的消息 给我们打电♥话♥
Well, if you hear something else, give us a call.
- 好的 - 打扰了
- Okay. - Thanks for your time.
她可能是世界上最差的说谎的人
Quite possibly the world's worst liar.
想知道真♥相♥ 墙上就有个摄像头
If you want the truth, it's right up there on that wall.
好的 最后一块朝东向的太阳能板 拿住了
Okay, last one for the east-facing array. Got it.
- 早上好 - 嗨
- Morning. - Oh, hey.
- 我是特别探员Kensi Blye - 特别探员Harley Hidoko 海军罪案调查处
- I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye. - Special Agent Harley Hidoko. NCIS.
海军
Navy?
不好意思 我们没法给潜水艇装太阳能
Sorry, we can't install solar on submarines.
- 有趣 - 我叫Gavin 这是我儿子Carson
- That's funny. - I'm Gavin. My son, Carson.
- 嘿 你好 - 嘿 你好
- Hey. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you. Hey.
你们记得一个叫Zack Fuller的客户吗
Do you guys remember a client named Zack Fuller?
没什么印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
他从一个叫Martha Adams的老太太那里租了一间屋子
He rented a room from an elderly woman, Martha Adams?
不好意思
Huh. I'm sorry.
这个能帮你们想起来吗
Does this help?
噢是的 爸 我记得不是你去给他送货的
Oh, yeah. Dad, uh... I don't think you went out on that one.
安装的时候有人来找过Zack吗
Did anyone visit Zack during the installation?
我没有给他安装 他付不起钱 自己装的
There was no installation. He couldn't afford it. He did it himself.
我只是把太阳能板送过去
I just dropped off the panels.
你注意到屋里有什么奇怪的地方
Did you notice anything unusual at the house?
- 嗯 - 什么
- Hmm. - What?
在他桌上
On his desk...
有一本书
there was a book.
我感觉标题像是阿♥拉♥伯语写的
I think the title was in Arabic.
可能是本古♥兰♥经♥
It might have been the Koran.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是昨天早上8点25分Zack和Amanda
This is Zack and Amanda yesterday morning at 8:25 a.M.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表