来继续
Let's go.
检查下导丝是不是拧紧了
Check to see if the guide wire's tightened.
听我倒数把他们干掉
Take them out on my count.
为什么要松发开关
W-Why the dead man's switch?
保险起见嘛 万一你们聪明到能找到我们
Ah. My insurance policy. In case you were smart enough to find us.
我们知道他有松发开关 你们准备好了的话 就说好的
We know about the dead man's switch. If you're on board, say okay.
- 好的 - 什么好的
- Okay. - Okay, what?
Three...
- 2 - 我点火了
- two... - I'm lighting it!
...one.
关上闸门 关上闸门
Shut it off. Shut it off!
你俩没事儿吧
You boys okay?
我们没事
We're good.
你们熄灭了火箭堵住了洞口 凝固汽油无法点燃
You doused the rocket and capped the hole. The napalm can't ignite.
Amanda 你没事吧
Amanda, are you all right?
把那个拿下来
Take that out.
- 我以为我会死 - 我们不会让这事发生的
- I thought I was gonna die. - Not on our watch.
慢慢来 慢慢来 深呼吸
Slow down. Slow down and breathe.
- 都是我的错 - 不不你只是无辜受害者
- All my fault. - No. You were an innocent bystander.
他们才是坏蛋 都是他们的错
They're the bad guys. It's their fault.
我抖到停不下来
I can't stop shaking.
你这个挺过来了 以后什么都挺的过
Okay. You got through this, you can get through anything.
一切都会变得更好的
It only gets better.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 嗯好 - 谢谢
- Yeah. Okay. - Thank you.
你们几个打理的挺好的嘛
Oh, you boys clean up nice.
- 跟我最喜欢的一双靴子说拜拜了 - 熏疼
- I had to say good-bye to my very favorite pair of boots. - Aw.
这双得收藏起来了 水泥鞋
These are keepers. Cement shoes.
这要是弄坏了你的船的话 怕是得和鱼共眠了吧
Mess with your boat, sleep with the fishes.
Hidoko呢
Where's Hidoko?
她跑去上动感单车课了
Oh, well, Hidoko went to a spinning class
这家伙浑身都是精气神儿
because she is literally the Energizer Bunny.
你们这么放松今儿一定挺轻松呗
Wow, must have been an easy day if you guys are already chillin'.
- 案子破了没 - 破了
- Did you crack that case? - We did.
怎么找到的凝固汽油啊
How'd you find the napalm?
说来话长 要不你跟我们聊聊
It's actually a long story, so why don't you just tell us
你的射击训练
how your active shooter training went?
可棒了 老严格老残酷了
Amazing, you know, rigorous, brutal.
是啊 激光射击可不是闹着玩儿的
Yeah, those laser tag things can be tough.
哦不我猜错了不是电子游戏
Oh, no, I was wrong. Wasn't a video game at all. Went to this, um, uh,
我们去了这个废弃的商场 黑洞洞一片
abandoned shopping mall. It was pitch-black; we breached
我们一队人潜入结果被坏蛋的炮火点着
in a stack and then we got lit up by all the bad guys,
被仿真半自动武器的伏击了 瞧瞧
ambushed with the semi-automatic Sims. Check it.
- 哇哦 - 天呐
- Wow, ow. - Oh, my gosh.
气♥枪♥造成的挫伤
Airsoft pellet contusions.
- 活动起来更刺疼了 - 气♥枪♥
- It stings even more when I flex. - Airsoft.
- 我真的无法想象 - 呵呵
- I can't even imagine. - Hmm.
- 布洛芬 - 我爱你
- Ibuprofen? - I love you.
所以 你们解决了你们的案子 但是你们解决神秘问题了吗
So, you solved your case, but did you solve the mystery
关于一个男的把他的车推到酒店
of the man pushing his car up to the hotel?
你知道吗 我们今天一整天都在讨论这个问题
You know what, we were talking about that all day.
- 真的吗 你们还有问题吗 - 嗯
- Did you really? You have any more questions? - Mm-hmm.
有的 那个人开的是一辆差不多
Yeah, um, was the guy driving a race car about, oh,
这么大的赛车吗
that big?
- 是的 没错 - 那个酒店是红色的 塑料制成的吗
- Yes, he was. - And was the hotel red, and made of plastic?
- 的确 没错 - 他在玩儿大富翁
- Yes, it was. - He was playing Monopoly.
他把车从栈道上推至酒店 然后就破产了
He pushed the car to the hotel on Boardwalk and went bankrupt.
我绝不会掩饰 我现在真的非常震惊
I am not gonna lie, I'm very impressed right now.
这就是我说的 一个团队在一起
And this is what I was talking about, it's a team coming together,
运用推理的能力 干得好 你们花了多少时间
using their powers of deduction. Nice work. How long did it take ya?
我不知道 0.087秒吧
I don't know, .087 seconds, I think.
没错 我们谷歌♥了一下
Yeah. We googled it.
你们谷歌♥了一下
You googled it?
你们作弊了 你们走了捷径
You cheated? You took the shortcut.
你知道吗 这就是你们这代人为什么有毛病
You know what, this is what's wrong with your whole generation.
每个好的调查都是从网络开始的
Every great investigation starts with the Internet.
好吧 这样吧 我再给你们一道题怎么样
It's okay. How 'bout this? How 'bout I just give you another one.
不如我们带你出去喝一杯 你能好好的疗养那些伤口
How about we take you out for a drink so you can nurse those wounds.
在Boomtown喝啤酒 玩儿沙狐球
Beer, shuffleboard at Boomtown?
- 其实 那个听上去更加有趣 - 太棒了
- Actually, that sounds much more fun. - Awesome.
你们觉得邀请Mosley一起去好不好
What do you think about inviting Mosley?
额嗯 她看上去挺忙的
Mm, she looks busy to me.
她今天做的很不错
Well, she did good today.
- 无人机 微缩胶片 - 也许下次吧
- The drone, microfiche. - Maybe next time.
你来不
You coming?
我在那儿和你们碰头
I'll meet you there.
好的 我们开奥迪过去
All right, we're taking the Audi.
副驾驶 我来选音乐
Shotgun! I'm picking the music.
我来选耳塞吧
I'm picking the earplugs.
Kam
Kam...
不 我只是打电♥话♥问候你下
No, I'm just calling to say hello.
你知道任何时候你都可以给我打电♥话♥的对吧 你知道的吧
You know you can call me to talk anytime, right? You know that, right?
是的 即使我在抓坏人的时候
Yeah, even when I'm shooting at the bad guys.
不 没问题的 我们还是可以说话的
No, it's not a problem, we could still talk.
我会开扬声器听你说
I would put you on speakerphone.
wind sprint 训练呼吸的冲刺训练
Los Padres 美国一国家森林
2500平方码约为2050平方米
PETCO 专卖♥♥宠物用品的网站
【床】+【“钻井机”】=【各位看官自行脑补】
本句为Hetty在第二季第八集所说
威比奖由国际数字艺术和科学协会主办来奖励在互联网作出突出贡献的人
藏于古犹太圣殿至圣所内 刻有十诫的两块石板
布洛芬 一种止痛药
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表