You're here to speak with Captain Miller.
看看你能不能套出一些有用的信息
See if you can uncover any information,
最好是
and, best-case scenario,
能够说服他不要这么做
convince him not to go through with this.
可以 但是你得明白 我是在很久以前认识Miller的
That's fine, but you need to understand that I knew Miller
而且才和他交往了几个月
a long time ago, and it was only for a few months.
我正在试着找一个能劝说
We are trying to find anyone we can who can persuade
那3名军官放弃发射核弹的人
those three officers down there not to launch.
就Miller而言 只有你和他姐姐是我们
In terms of Miller, you and his sister are the only people
能及时送到这里来的
we could get here in time.
他的父母和祖父母都死了
His parents and grandparents are dead.
他没有其他家人或有意义的人际关系
No other family or meaningful relationships.
我们只需要说服其中一人放弃发射核弹
We only need to convince one person down there not to launch,
- 他们的行动就能被阻止 - 好的
- and the operation is over. - Okay.
现在 只有你和他的姐姐是我们的筹码了
Right now, you and his sister are just about all we've got.
- 出发吧 - 好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
紧急事件 大伙儿
This is urgent, guys.
空军上尉Miller Ross
Air Force Captain Miller, Ross...
空军
Air Force?
我们为什么要调查这个
Why are we looking into this?
空军特别调查办公室
Air Force Office of Special Investigations
和FBI都在调查这个
is working on this, as well as FBI.
所有人都行动起来了
All hands on deck.
是的
Yes.
这是3名涉案者
Here are the three people of interest.
空军上尉Miller和Ross 以及中尉Zindower
Air Force Captains Miller, Ross and Lieutenant Zindower.
我需要你们把他们的生活调查透彻
I want you to dismantle their lives piece by piece.
我想要他们的邮件往来 电♥话♥记录 旅行记录 经济状况
I want e-mails, phone records, travel records, financials.
我想要一切信息
I want everything.
他们做了什么
What have they done?
我能说的就是 现在
All I can say, right now,
这两名男性和一名女性
is these two men and one woman
正在实施一项极端的恐怖行为
have committed an extreme act of terrorism.
所以你知道他们干了什么 但就是不告诉我们
So you know what they've done, you're just not gonna tell us?
没错
Correct.
我们有最高级别的许可
We have the highest level of clearance.
在内鬼事件之后 我们是被审查得最彻底的办公室
And after the mole, we have the most scrutinized office in...
你只要知道他们的所作所为
Just the very knowledge of what they've done
危害到了整个国家的安全
jeopardizes national security.
所以 这是你的决定还是海军部长的
Now, is that your determination, or is this coming from SecNav?
海军部长 这和我无关
SecNav. I have nothing to do with this.
你一定还能告诉我们一些什么
There must be something you can tell us.
是有 你们有听说过巴顿计划吗
There is. Have you heard of the Patton Project?
听过 这应该是一个都市传说
Yeah. It's supposed to be an urban myth.
那是什么
What is it?
它以巴顿将军命名 按照推测
It's named after General Patton and, supposedly,
它是军队中的军事力量
it's a military within the military.
这个组织信仰着更为激进
Well, it's a group that believes in a more aggressive
和暴♥力♥的军事行动
and violent military action.
他们针对穆♥斯♥林♥宣扬全面战争
They advocate all-out war on Muslims
认为种族灭绝是确保美国国♥家♥安♥全♥的一条途径
and condone genocide as a path to U.S. National security.
所以 核实一下
So, just to clarify,
我们是觉得他们是这个组织的成员吗
we think that these guys are a part of that?
是的 空军特别调查办公室有理由这么认为
Air Force OSI has reason to believe that, yes.
时间很紧迫 行动吧
There's a clock on this. Move.
好吧
Okay.
那 我们来找找这3名军官之间
Well, let's see what kind of connections we can find
有什么联♥系♥
between the three officers.
所以 Callen Kensi 呃 被带过来的时候
So, Callen, when, uh, when Kensi was brought up here,
她被告知其中一个是她的前男友Kevin Miller
she was told it was about one of her ex-boyfriends, Kevin Miller.
我把这个告诉Eric和Nell了
I gave the information to Eric and Nell.
我们都不应该接触到这个信息
None of us are supposed to have access to that information.
你想跑去告诉Mosley吗
You want to run and tell Mosley?
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
Miller和其他两名军官
Miller and the other two officers
在科罗拉多的空军导弹警报设施工作
work at an Air Force missile alert facility in Colorado.
他们是发射控制人员吗
They launch control officers?
- 是的 没错 - 我们还看到
- Yes, they are. - We also saw that
警报是从科罗拉多那边发出的
alert codes went out from the Colorado facility.
FBI特警队是从丹佛那边派出的
FBI SWAT was dispatched from Denver.
肯定有大事
Something's going on there.
他们已经占领基地了吗
They've taken over that facility?
或许更糟 他们试图强占发射控制中心
Or worse, they've attempted to commandeer launch control center.
什么意思 他们试图发射核武器吗
Meaning what? They're trying to launch a nuclear weapon?
等下 这有可能吗
Wait, is that even possible?
我们在阿肯色炸毁过一个随时可以发射的洲际导弹
We blew up a fully-armed ICBM in Arkansas.
在北卡罗莱纳州的沼泽里丢过一个
We lost a 3.8 megaton nuclear bomb
- 380万吨♥级的核弹 - 至今没有找到
- in a swamp in North Carolina. - Which we never recovered.
所以是的 绝对有可能
So, yes, it is definitely possible.
我们面对的是经过长♥期♥谋划的重大事件
Whatever's happening, it's big and it's long-term.
这要经过多年策划 还有庞大的资金支持
This took years of planning and it's heavily financed.
我们就按照副主任说的做吧
Let's do what the assistant director said.
深挖他们的信息
Let's tear apart their lives.
我们要寻找这3位军官的
We're looking for any connection we can
一切共通点
amongst these three officers.
我看看他们在不在线
Let me see if I have them on the line.
不可能是Kevin
It can't be Kevin.
他不可能做这种事
I mean, he wouldn't do this.
放轻松
You have to calm down.
不 你在跟我说
No! You're trying to tell me
他想要杀死几百万人
he wants to kill millions of people.
他现在可能有极端的政♥治♥理念
He may have developed an extreme political agenda.
不 我不相信 你们一定是疯了
No! No, I don't believe this. This is crazy!
放我走 你们一定是疯了
I need to get out of here. This is insane.
你不能走 Tiffany
You can't leave, Tiffany.
- 你 - 打扰一下
- You... - Excuse me.
我认识Kevin 我能跟她谈谈吗
I knew Kevin. Can I talk to her?
没事的
It's okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 你认识Kevin吗
Wait, you knew Kevin?
是的 实际上 我们交往过
Yeah, um, we dated, actually,
我 我曾经爱过他
and-and I loved him.
什么 什么时候 我
What? When? I...
那大概是10年前了
It was about ten years ago.
顺便说 这根本不像我认识的Kevin
And by the way, this does not sound like the guy that I knew.
因为根本不是他啊
Because it's not.
这就是我们过来的原因 为了找出真♥相♥
That's why we're here, to figure it out.
这根本不可能
I mean, this is crazy.
这些人 他 他们就这么突然出现在我家
These men, they just, they just show up at my house,
把我从孩子身边带走 而且他
they take me away from my baby boy, and he...
等等 你有个儿子
Wait a minute, wh... you have a son?
- 是 - 他几岁了
- Yes. - How old is he?
他两个月大了
He's two months.
- 谁在陪他 - 我丈夫
- Who's with him now? - My husband.
好的 抱歉 我们家宝宝4个月大了
Okay. Sorry. I just, I have a four-month-old.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
折腾得我精疲力尽
I'm exhausted.
听着 这太疯狂了
Look, this is crazy.
不要随便相信这边的任何人跟你说的话
Don't let anybody in here tell you that it's not.
谢谢
Thank you.
这3名军官来自不同的地方
All three officers are from different parts
但是看上去他们都是
of the country, but it seems that they all
从空军预备役军官训练项目出来的
went through Air Force ROTC programs.
没有人是从空军学院出来的吗
None went to the Air Force Academy?
他们上的是同一所大学吗
Were they attending the same university?
不 他们去的都是不同的学校
No, they all went to different schools.
啊 他们有个有趣的共通点
Ah, here's an interesting connection.
心理学教授Ted Holmes
Psychology Professor Ted Holmes
在这3位军官上的大学里都教过课
taught at all three universities the officers attended.
有谁是他的学生吗
Were any of them his students?
- 没有 - Holmes现在在哪儿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表