不过已经在出♥售♥列表里了
but it is listed.
那她的船呢
What about her boat?
呃
Uh...
不在了
Gone.
她卖♥♥掉了吗
Did she sell it?
我可以试着查一下
I can try to find out.
你能追踪它吗
Can you track it?
好吧 要么就是她关掉了通信器
Well, either she turned her transponder off
要么就是不在通信范围内
or she's out of range.
我现在可以试着在海军的帮助下
Now, I can try to extend the search
扩大搜索范围 不过这可能得花点时间
with the help of the Navy, but that might take
所以我们得
some time, so we're gonna have to...
我得撤了
I got to go.
那是什么
What was that?
啥
What?
噢 呃 没 没什么
Oh, uh, that-that was nothing.
看起来是个小船坞
Looked like a marina.
噢 那个啊
Oh, that.
- 噢 小船坞 - 是的 呃
- Oh, marina. - Yes, um,
我们计划去玛丽安德尔湾休假
we have been trying to get a slip in Marina Del Rey
已经计划了 大概 三年了吧 呃
for what, like, three years now, um...
三年
Three years.
所以 我们有时会利用他们的监控摄像头
...so, sometimes we just tap their security
来看看他们的情况
to see if they have anything available.
嘘
Shh.
你们两个有艘船
You two have a boat?
- 是的 - 没有
- Yes. - No.
- 好吧 我们 - 好吧
- Well, we... - Well...
- 我们有 - 我们原本是有的
- we ha... - we ha... technically, had...
- 过去有过一艘船 - 一艘船
- Past tense-- had a boat. - ...A boat.
- 但是它 - 但是它沉了
- But it... - But then it sunk.
- 沉到了水底 - 所以
- To the bottom. - So...
就像Davy Jones的箱子
Davy Jones' Locker.
为什么
How?
好吧
Okay, well,
我们就把这个当成我们之间的小秘密吧
let's just keep this our little secret.
但是不管你们做了什么 不要让Mosley抓到你们
But whatever you do, don't let Mosley catch you
利用这里的资源
using our resources
处理私事
for personal use.
否则她会开除你们
That's a fireable offense in her books.
- 哇 好的 - 好的
- Wow, okay. - Okay.
所以 呃 不能让她在大屏上看到魔兽世界
So, uh, no World of Warcraft on the big screen?
开玩笑的啦
Kidding.
他是个逗比
He's a kidder.
她也不喜欢逗比
She doesn't like kidders, either.
幸亏知道了
Good to know.
好哒
Oo-Kay.
他肯定翻过了这块玻璃 站到了外面的屋檐上
He must've climbed over the glass and out onto that ledge.
不然他不可能掉到那个地方
It's the only way he could've landed where he did.
这都高的跟风筝似的了
Probably high as a kite.
除非是自杀
Unless it was suicide.
- 有人认识他吗 - 没有 直到他掉到了那辆豪车上
- Anybody see him? - Not till he hit the limo.
要是他是爬上那个地方呢
What if he came out up there?
并没有通往那一层的公共通道
No public access to that floor.
这里是一直着的
This is always locked.
嗯
Hmm.
有血迹
Well, we've got blood.
我们还找到了打斗的痕迹
And we've got scuff marks.
他看起来像是倒着被拖走的
Looks like he was dragged backwards
还有
and...
他当时正在流血 在被扔出窗外之前
he was bleeding. Grabbed anything he could
他抓了所有他能抓到的东西
before they threw him out the window.
你和你的员工有没有见过他和其他人在一起
Did you and your staff see him
或者和别人发生争执
with anybody or see him have an altercation with anyone?
没有
No.
我们能看一下那天晚上这里的监控录像吗
Can we see your security footage from that night?
我们已经给警♥察♥看过了
We already showed the cops.
他们看了这片区域的了吗
Did they see the footage from this area?
你认识他们吗
You recognize either of them?
那个人我从没见过 但是这个人
I've never seen that guy before, but this one's
是这里的常客了
in here a lot.
所以 他叫Michael Lee
So, his name is Michael Lee.
是个研究生
He is a graduate student
六个月前用加拿大护照
who entered the country from Vancouver six months ago
从温哥华出境到这边来的
on a Canadian passport.
嗯 和加拿大政♥府♥联♥系♥一下
Yeah, talk to Canadian authorities.
可能是伪造的证件
It might be bogus.
以加拿大籍的身份入境会容易许多
It's a lot easier to enter the country posing as a Canadian.
根据他在学校修的学分
According to school records here,
他正在攻读物理博士
he's working towards his PhD in physics,
但并没有什么不平常之处
but there's nothing out of the ordinary.
我是说 他和北朝鲜或已故DIA探员Tommy Park
I mean, no apparent connections to North Korea
都没什么明显的联♥系♥
or our dead DIA Agent Tommy Park.
那和他同行的人呢
What about the other guy who was with him?
也没有 我们还在对他进行面部识别
No, we're still running facial rec on him.
我们有Michael Lee的地址吗
Do we have an address on Michael Lee?
有 已经发到你手♥机♥了
Yup, it's already on your phone.
这样 持续监控Michael Lee
Look, keep looking into Michael Lee.
看看他是否和Park探员处理的案件
See if there's anything that can tie him to the cases
有关系
that Agent Park was working on.
好的 知道了
Yup, you got it.
和平解决
"Peaceful resolution"?
你当我是英雄甘地吗
Who am I, Gandhi?
三振出局的游戏规则又不是我定的
I didn't make up the three-strike rule.
要是我说了算的话 我会在警局里放把电椅
If it was up to me, I'd have an electric chair in my station.
- 哇哦 - 是啊 你大可以引用我的话
- Wow. - Yeah. Yeah, you could quote me on that.
别介啊
Don't quote...
你知道我讨厌律师的哪点吗 Deeks
You know what I hate about lawyers, Deeks?
啥
Hmm?
全部
Everything.
这样啊
Yeah.
你对你的新桌子还适应吗
How are you settling in to your new desk?
关于这个啊 我还以为我们是朋友呢
Yeah, about that, I thought we were, uh thought we were friends.
Deeks
Deeks.
所谓朋友只是那些
Friends are just people who haven't figured out
还没想好从你那里得到什么的人
what they want from you yet.
所以 你想要什么
So, what do you want?
别跟我说要张新桌子
And don't say a different desk,
因为这是我在短时间内能找到的最好的了
'cause that's the best I could do on short notice.
你有听说关于洛杉矶可能会遭受导弹袭击的什么消息吗
Have you heard anything about a possible missile strike on Los Angeles?
噢 你和那些秘密探员在一起的时间太久了 Deeks
Oh. You've been hanging out with the secret squirrels too long, Deeks.
导弹不可能飞这么远来袭击洛杉矶
No way a missile is getting
除非被绑在海豚身上
this far unless it's strapped to a dolphin.
如果你错了呢
And what if you're wrong?
那我再也不用给前妻赡养费了
Maybe I don't have to pay alimony anymore.
哇 你真的大声说出来了
Wow. You just said that out loud.
好了 我得去看看犯罪现场
Okay, uh, I'm gonna go to the crime scene
之后再看看我妈
and then check on my mom.
你忘记了她给你做的午餐
You forget the lunch she packed you?
不 我只是几天
No, I just haven't heard back from her
没听到她的消息了
in a couple of days.
我想确保她什么事都没有
I'm gonna check in on her.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我要去确保她没事
Yeah, I'm gonna make sure she's okay.
不 我意思是
No, I-I mean,
你干嘛跟我说这些
why are you telling me this?
你都这么大的人了 Deeks
Uh, you're a grown man, Deeks.
我♥干♥嘛要关心你看不看你妈
I mean, what do I care if you go see your mother.
你是要我给你写个请假条吗
I mean, do-do you need me to write you a note or something?
不 我想我只是习惯在团队里工作了
I, uh, I'm used to working on a team
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表