To answer your question,
我 我还真不知道我要负责什么
I-I don't know what my role is going forward.
需要我帮你明确吗
Well, would you like me to help you get clarification
问问主任 还是海军部长
from the director or SECNAV?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
- 我已经和海军部长聊过了 - 聊过了
- I've already spoken to SECNAV. - You have?
- 是的 - 啊
- Yes. - Huh.
那她怎么说
And what did she say?
哦 当然
Oh, well, um,
她表达了对我
she expressed her sympathy
在越南遭遇的同情
to my recent hardships in Vietnam.
我也深表同情
As do I.
好吧
Well...
再次欢迎你
welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有
Oh, and...
一定再弄块地毯
do bring up another rug.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你带我们进监控室 Rocky
Thanks for showing us the surveillance room, Rocky.
不客气
Not a problem.
称不上是监控室
And maybe stop calling it a surveillance room.
别期望太高
Best to set proper expectations.
就是有几台老式机的屋子
It's more like a closet with some old-school recorders.
不是家用录像系统 也不是近十年的产物
Not VHS, but not of this decade either, you know?
水煮蛋
Hard-boiled egg?
培根
Bacon?
谢谢
I'm good,
但是我觉得我朋友Sam可能喜欢
but I think my friend Sam will probably take advantage
来个移♥动♥早午餐
of this mobile brunch.
算了吧
I'm good.
好吧 但keto会改变你人生的
Okay. But keto will change your life.
- Keto - 最好别问
- Keto. - Please don't ask.
Keto是什么
What is keto?
生酮饮食
Ketogenic diet.
我基本上全天都吃脂肪
I basically eat fat all day,
体重就这么掉下来了
and the pounds just drip off.
随时随地 我想吃啥就吃啥
I can eat what I want, whenever I want.
大号♥汉堡双份肉 再多加芝士
In-N-Out Double-Doubles with extra cheese
每天来两个
twice a day?
- 好的 没关系 只要扔了面包就行 - 好吧
- Yes, please. Just hold the bun. - Come on.
呃 这实际上不是这样的
Eh, that's not exactly how it works.
- 差不多就是这样 - 真的不是
- It kinda is. - It really isn't.
你需要严格而持续的
You need discipline and consisten...
没 并不是 这可简单了
Nah, not really. It's pretty easy.
听上去像是适合我
Sounds like the kind of diet I could get behind.
这种方法多快开始见效
How long does it take to work?
很快
Right away.
就一两天 体重就掉下来了
Couple of days and the LBs just start falling away.
那你用这种方法减了多久了 Rocky
How long you been on the diet, Rocky?
两年吧
About two years.
我们到了
Here we are.
能帮我拿一下吗
Can you hold that for me?
谢谢
Thanks.
好嘞
All right.
多谢 我们到了
Thanks. Here we are,
这要不是世界上技术含量最低的监控室
at either the world's most low-tech surveillance room
就是世界上最高科技的壁橱
or the world's most high-tech closet.
看上去每个监控录像
Looks like all the feeds
都标注了地址
are labeled by address.
是的 这样方便点
Yeah. Makes it easy.
好的 那么 我们要找的监控录像是
Okay, well, we're looking for the security feeds from,
1992号♥和2110号♥楼的
uh, buildings 1992 and 2110.
1992和2110
1992 and 2110.
就在下面
Right down here.
录像机不见了
The recorders are gone.
你觉得它们去哪儿了
Any idea where they might be?
一定是被偷了
They must have been stolen.
好吧 那你们在这个房♥间里有摄像头吗
Well, do you have cameras in this room?
没有
No.
我们早就该想到的
We should look into that.
伙计们
Hey, guys,
这两位是Barbara Silva和Patrick Griffin
this is Barbara Silva and Patrick Griffin.
- 他们是Keith Stiger的生意伙伴 - 谢了
- They're Keith Stiger's business partners. - Thanks.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
嗨 我是特别探员Kensi Blye
Hi, I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye.
这是我的搭档 Deeks警探
My partner, Detective Deeks.
嗨 你们好吗
Hi. How are you?
特别探员Castor说你们有些关于Keith的问题要问
Special Agent Castor said that you have some questions about Keith?
是的
Yes, we do.
这是件好事
That's good,
因为我们之前很担心
because we've been worried.
他有两天没和我们联♥系♥了
We haven't heard from him in two days.
几天联♥系♥不上这种事
Is it rare for him to be out of contact
对他来说常见吗
for a couple of days like this?
非常罕见 我们是私人投资公♥司♥
Very. We're a private equity firm
我们和大中型企业
and we work with strong companies
有着紧密合作
in the middle market economy.
这种工作需要随时保持联♥系♥
It's a constant contact kind of business.
我是说 我们仨就连过生日或者圣诞节
I mean, the three of us are usually
都照常发邮件和短♥信♥
e-mailing and texting straight through Christmas, birthdays.
你知道Keith在哪吗
Do you know where Keith is?
这正好也是我们想知道的
That's actually what we need your help with.
他有没有可能和朋友在一起
Uh, any friends he might be staying with?
不会 他以家庭为重
No, he was very much focused on his family.
还有工作
And work.
短途旅行
What about local getaways?
附近有没有他喜欢的酒店
Any hotels in the area he likes to stay at?
Keith对短途旅行毫无兴趣
Keith's not into the whole staycation thing.
我也是 一有假我就直接飞去夏威夷
Nah, me neither. I get time off, I'm heading straight to Hawaii.
你刚才提到家庭
Uh, you mentioned family.
他在附近有亲戚吗
Does he have family that lives in the area?
不 只有Lynn 他的妻子
No, just Lynn, his wife.
我想 你们应该找她聊过了
I assume you've already spoken with her.
很抱歉是由我来告诉你们
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this,
呃 Lynn被杀害了
but, uh, Lynn was murdered.
尸体是今天早上发现的
Her body was found this morning.
我的天
Oh, my.
Keith一定要疯了
Keith must be going crazy.
他是那么爱她
He was so in love with her.
他每次看她的眼神 你就懂了
Every time he looked at her, you could just tell, you know?
我懂
Mmm. I do.
你不会觉得Keith正处在危险之中吧
You don't think Keith's in danger, do you?
杀害Lynn的凶手 会不会
Could the person that did this to Lynn...
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
天啊
Oh, man.
Keith的父母住在哪 你们知道吗
Keith's parents-- do you know where they live?
呃 他的父母在他小时候就去世了
Uh, they died when he was very young.
Keith被一对善良的夫妻养大
Keith was raised by a wonderful couple,
Harrells夫妇 应该是他亲生父母的好朋友
the Harrells. They'd been good friends of his parents.
知道他们的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you know how we could contact the Harrells?
我不知道他们住哪
I don't know where they live.
- 应该在其它州 - 没错
- Out of state, I think. - Yeah.
但我可能存了他们的电♥话♥
But I might have their number in my phone.
那太好了 谢谢
That'd be great. Thank you.
Stiger是如何
Still no word on
把那些硝酸铵运进运出仓库
how Stiger got all that ammonium nitrate
还没有头绪吗
in and out of the warehouse?
没有 但是NCIS司法鉴定组联♥系♥我们了
No, but the NCIS forensic team contacted us.
他们找到了两种化学物质
They found major amounts
在Stiger的仓库附近有大量残留
of residue from two different chemicals
它们分别是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表