当然
Sure.
好
Okay.
你好 Michael
Hello, Michael.
你知道我们为什么来这吗
Do you know why we're here?
如果你有什么交易要提供 说吧
If you have something to offer me, offer it.
要是没有的话 赶紧走
If not, leave.
Claudia Diaz今天在监狱被杀了
Claudia Diaz was murdered in prison today.
我弟弟有严重的学习障碍
My younger brother has a severe learning disability.
嗯
Mm.
他一辈子都在和霸凌做斗争
He struggled his entire life with bullies.
高中对他来说异常的艰难
High school was impossibly difficult for him.
他一直没能恢复
He never recovered.
这故事你们听着耳熟吗
Does this story sound familiar at all to you?
- 坐下 - 你知道我弟弟的事吗
- Sit down. - Did you know about my brother?
所以你才会扮演个那样的角色
Is that why you pushed that persona that you did?
Michael
Michael.
太无♥耻♥了
That is so low.
我在公♥寓♥遇到你之后
After I met you in the condo,
我就研究了你的背景
I studied you.
我知道所有关于你弟弟的事
I knew all about your little brother,
利用它们
played into it.
这是你没有玩过的船新版本 Michael
This the next level, Michael.
你听懂我说的了吗
You feel me?
Silva还没有交代任何有关Marca的事
Silva hasn't given anything up on Marca.
调出剩下的Marca在利马的住♥宅♥的监控照片
Pull up the rest of the surveillance photos in Lima
全部筛查一遍
outside Marca's residence and run them.
这就去
I am on it.
我想知道有没有其他人
I want to know if anyone else
去拜访过Marca的人跟洛杉矶有关联的
who visited Marca has ties to L.A.
看来Mori在酒店
It turns out that Mori was telling the truth
对Kensi和Deeks说的是实话
to Kensi and Deeks back at the restaurant.
两天前他送了200磅看着像是树脂的东西
He dropped off what looks like 200 pounds of resin
到Van Nuys的一个车♥库♥
to a garage in Van Nuys two days ago.
五小时后 一辆货车取走了桶
Five hours later, a van picked up the buckets.
我现在正在追踪
I'm tracking it now.
粉状树脂涂在金属印版上
Powdered resin is brushed onto metal printing plates
是一种叫做intaglio的技巧
in a technique called intaglio,
是被用来印刷日元的
which is used to print Japanese yen.
Marca只伪造美金和欧元
Marca only counterfeited U.S. Bills and euros.
我是说 他没有任何印制伪造日元的历史
I mean, he doesn't have any history of printing fake yen.
是新的商业尝试吗
Is this a new business venture?
我觉得 还是说得通的
I mean, it makes sense.
秘鲁有大量的日本人口
Peru has a large Japanese population.
也许Marca觉得伪造日元 他更容易让它们流入市场
Maybe Marca thought fake yen would be something he could easily offload.
日元是出了名的难伪造
Yen are notoriously difficult to counterfeit,
但如果有人能做到的话 也只有Marca了
but if anyone could pull this off, it would be Marca.
嘿 我追踪到那辆装着树脂的货车在Topanga峡谷
Hey, I picked up the van carrying the resin in Topanga Canyon.
现在往哪儿去了
Where's it headed?
穿过了Paseo Miramar和
It passed through the intersection of Paseo Miramar
Topanga Fire路的交叉路口 但我在那跟丢了
and Topanga Fire Road, but I lost it there.
好 所以那条路通往三个牧场
Okay, so that road leads to three ranches.
货车肯定是去了其中一个
The van must've went to one of them.
那一整个区域都没有摄像头
There are no cameras in that whole area.
告诉Kensi和Deeks他们得去那边看看情况
Tell Kensi and Deeks they need to get a visual on the area,
而且速度要快
and they need to do it quickly.
- 嗯哼 - 这就去
- Mm-hmm. - On it.
也许我们能加快点速度 我两点还要看体育中心节目呢
Maybe we can speed this along. I got SportsCenter at 2:00.
你们被授权给我什么条件
What are you authorized to give me?
袭击联邦探员 给你的刑期再加上个一两年吧
Another year or two on your sentence for attacking two federal agents.
你觉得这怎么样
That work for you?
是私人事件啊
It wasn't personal.
哦 当然是私人的了
Oh, sure it was.
我知道我见了你会有流言传出去
I knew word would get out that I met with you.
我脸上的淤青 会给我的说辞加分
These bruises on my face, they back up my story.
我没告诉你任何东西
I didn't tell you anything.
Claudia已经死了
Claudia's dead.
Marca想要报仇
Marca wants revenge.
我们认为他杀了袭击Claudia的那个女人
We think he killed the women who attacked Claudia,
然后就是我 因为是我把她抓紧监狱的
then came after me because I helped put her in jail.
看来你俩都搞明白了
Sounds like you two have it all figured out.
那我能走了吗
Am I free to go?
不担心Marca接下来会除掉你吗
Not afraid that Marca's gonna take you out next?
他为什么要那么做 我一直很忠心
Why would he do that? I've been nothing but loyal.
忠心
Nothing but loyal?
Claudia来洛杉矶就是为了评估你的
Claudia was here in L.A. To evaluate you.
Marca不相信你
Marca didn't trust you.
我们收缴了Claudia的笔记本电脑的时候
When we confiscated Claudia's laptop,
就全都搞清楚了
we got the whole picture.
她知道你在私分他的利润
She knew you were skimming off his profits.
Marca要杀了你的
Marca is going to kill you.
单独监禁现在听起来是不是很诱人啊
How's solitary sound now?
好 我们到了
All right, we're here.
我们会去高地
We're gonna go to higher ground,
看能不能更好的看清三个牧场
see if we can get a better view of the three ranches.
我设法拿到了一枚
I was able to secure use
林务局卫星的使用权
of a Forest Service satellite,
所以你们往高处走的时候我们会充当你们的眼睛
so we'll be your eyes as you move higher.
- 收到 - 开始移♥动♥
- Copy that. - Moving.
那边的雕像呢
That statue up there?
- Anna - 那是一位二十年代的演员
- Anna... - There was this actor in the '20s.
他的粉丝们十分喜爱他因此他们出钱
His fans loved him so much that they paid
- 建了这个雕像 - 嘿 嘿
- for that statue to be built. - Hey. Hey.
我可能无法帮你搞定这事儿
I may not be able to help you through this,
但至少我可以试着让它不会更糟
but I can at least try to not make it worse for you.
我知道
I know.
我并不是很想让别人卷进来
I'm not the best at letting people in.
要看你说的那个人是谁吧
Look who you're talking to.
我最好的朋友 Katia
My best friend, Katia,
在莫斯科 她和我住在同一条街
she lived down the street from me in Moscow.
从六岁起 她就想做一名芭蕾舞演员
Since she was six, she wanted to be a ballerina.
这是她梦想的全部
That's all she wanted.
而且她做到了
And she did it.
多年的辛苦努力 最终她成功地进入了莫斯科大剧院芭蕾舞团
Years of hard work, but she made it into the Bolshoi.
有一天彩排的时候 她跳起来 然后
One day in rehearsal, she leaped, and...
她之前做过上千次那样的跳跃
it was the same leap she'd done a thousand times before,
但这次 她的股四头肌肌腱撕裂了
but this time, she tore her quad muscle from her bone.
她从未恢复 再也不能像以前一样
She never recovered, never was the same.
Katia现在在做什么
What is Katia doing now?
她已经酗酒而死了
She drank herself to death.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
呃 最重要的是
Um, the thing is,
当它发生的时候
when it happened,
我完全能够理解她
I completely understood her.
芭蕾是她的生命
Ballet was her life.
她从未考虑过其他可能
She had no plan B.
那是她的梦想 她的激♥情♥
It was her dream, her passion.
然而 它被带走了
And it was taken away from her.
你并不是她
You are not her.
这份工作是我的梦想
This job is my dream.
但我的故事会有不同的结局
But my story will end differently.
这次调查的结果 并不会左右我
The outcome of this investigation will not define me.
它不会击垮我
It will not break me.
Anna 听我说 我可以告诉
Anna, listen to me. I can tell...
你告诉他们真♥相♥就好
You tell them the truth.
我射杀Sololov的时候你不在那儿
You weren't there when I shot Sokolov.
Anna
Anna...
你什么都没看到
You didn't see anything.
你从那扇门出来的时候他已经死了
He was already dead when you came through that door,
而我正握着枪
and I was holding my gun.
这就是你看到的全部
That's all you saw.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表