并说服他自首
and convince him to turn himself in.
听着 我才不会帮你抓Bates
Listen, I am not gonna help you throw Bates under the bus.
而且我如果趟这趟浑水 我可是会危害到自己
And if I get anywhere near this, I put myself at risk.
如果你不帮我 就没危害一说了
You don't help me, there's no risk.
因为我会确保所有人都知道你杀了你的前任拍档
I'll make sure everyone knows you killed your ex-partner.
哇
Wow.
我有
Have I, uh...
我有提及过对你的挂念吗
have I told you how much I missed you?
没有
No.
这就是原因
This is why.
一晚就好
Just one night.
我俩出城去
Two of us out on the town.
不聊工作 人生
No talk of work, no talk of life.
来点老派娱乐
Good old-fashioned fun.
我没多少兴趣
I don't think I'm up for it.
我刚才提到威士忌了吗
Did I mention whiskey?
会有好多好多威士忌
Lots and lots of whiskey.
我们真的应该少喝点威士忌
We really should be cutting back on the whiskey.
谁说的
Says who?
- 日本人 - 什么
- The Japanese. - What?
科学家对冲绳县的居民进行了科学研究
Scientists did a study of people in Okinawa.
他们几乎是世界上最长寿的了
They're amongst the oldest living on the planet.
他们就不喝酒
They don't drink.
我们应该向他们学习
We could learn from them.
没兴趣
Not interested.
为什么每个人都想要永葆青春呢
Why's everybody trying to find the fountain of youth?
我们才不会变老呢
We're not meant to grow old.
现在的前沿研究好不容易可以让我们了解变老的原理了
We're finally at the point where we can understand aging.
我决定完全遵循研究结果
I'm all for taking advantage of it.
我跟你说我会这么做 我会少喝点酒
I tell you what I'll do: I'll go easy on the drinking,
多吃钙中钙 多打太极
I'll go heavy on the Flintstones Chewables and on the tai chi.
还有什么建议吗
Anything else?
寻找你的目标
Find your purpose.
有什么好处吗
Is there a reward if I do?
比如说一个瑜伽垫 再来点红茶菌
Like a yoga mat and some kombucha?
你的回报就是
Your reward is, uh,
平均多活15年
an average of 15 more years of living.
但是在我们很老的时候的十五年
Yeah, but it's the end of our lives when we're old.
如果我可以多活十五年 我希望是在我二十多岁的时候
If I'm getting 15 more years, I want it in my 20s.
你的目标是什么
Okay, what is your purpose?
为了我的孩子好好活着
Stay strong for my kids.
这我就没法开玩笑了
Cannot make fun of that.
我回头跟你说我的目标是什么
I'm gonna get back to you on my purpose.
我觉得你最好快点
Yeah? I think you better hurry up
因为我有预感比尔博巴金斯
'cause something tells me Bilbo Baggins
很快就要邀请我们去他家做客了
will be down here soon to take us on a quest of his own.
开车 快
Drive, now.
你跟你的优步司机也这么不客气吗
You kiss your Uber driver with that mouth?
闭嘴 Deeks 我们得快点走
Shut up, Deeks. We need to move, now.
好的 Nancy
All right, Nancy.
你看我今早发生的事儿了吧
You saw it happen this morning.
你知道的我看到了
You know I did.
而且看上去很糟糕
And it looks bad.
你还知道啊
You know it does.
别担心 我们会弄清情况的
Don't worry, we'll figure it out.
Whiting会帮我们的
Whiting's gonna help us.
Whiting都不会救被困在树上的小猫咪
Whiting wouldn't help a kitten stuck in a tree,
除非她觉得她可以在没有目击证人的情况下给他一枪
unless she thought she could shoot it without any witnesses.
猫可是臭名昭著的邪恶 不能信任
Well, cats are notoriously evil and hard to trust,
所以我站在Whiting那边
so I guess I'm with team Whiting on that one.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
你陷害我
You set me up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about, man?
我没有叫他们来
I didn't call them.
你不知道发生了什么
You don't understand what's going down.
如果你靠边停车就糟糕了
You pull this truck over, it doesn't end well.
你一把年龄了 却变得这么浮夸
Wow, you've gotten very dramatic in your old age.
看来只能这么办了
Looks like we're doing it this way now.
继续开
Drive.
你没了胡须变得真可怕
You're a lot scarier without that mustache.
好的 坐好了
All right, hold on.
这车出手的时候
That's not gonna be good
卖♥♥不到好价钱了
for the resale.
Kens 快帮帮我
Kens, back me up.
我们是同一阵线的 对吧
We're cut from the same cloth, right?
我们是叛逆派 我们才不会变老
We're rebels. We're not meant to grow old,
你跟我
you and me.
不好意思 我还想活到九十岁呢
Sorry. I'm gonna live till 90.
我还有计划呢
I kind of got plans.
是吗 你有什么计划
Oh, yeah? You have plans?
跟谁
With who?
正是在下
Yours truly.
我们要在九十多岁的时候
We're doing a nonagenarian tour
游遍所有球场
of all ballparks.
球场
Ballparks?
但是你们俩都不喜欢棒球啊
Do either of you even like baseball?
确实不 但是我真的爱热狗
No, but I really like hot dogs.
那对你健康不好
Those things will kill you.
所以我才计划等我九十岁了才吃热狗
Which is exactly why I only plan on eating them when I'm 90.
Deeks知道你这个计划吗
Deeks know about this little plan?
当然不知道
No, of course not.
那会儿他可能都不在了
I mean, he won't even be around anymore.
他是柔弱的北欧人 所以
He's from the weaker Scandinavian stock, so...
说起他
Speaking of...
怎么了
Mm-hmm?
我们需要帮他重启吗 还是
Do we need to reboot him, or...?
大事不妙
This is not good.
Eric 快说
Eric, just... speak.
LAPD对Deeks的皮卡发布了通缉令
LAPD put out a BOLO on Deeks' truck.
- 哦 - 天哪
- Oh! - Geez.
我是Deeks
This is Deeks.
为什么你不像个正常人一样给我发短♥信♥呢
Why don't you just text me, like a normal human being?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
- 我们有别的监控角度吗 - 有
- Do we have another angle there? - Yeah.
那儿
There.
那是Bates警督
That's Lieutenant Bates.
为什么Deeks会跟Bates见面
Why was Deeks meeting with Bates?
并不是 他本来是要在船屋
He wasn't, he was supposed to be meeting with Whiting
跟Whiting见面的
in the boatshed.
他跟内务部见了面
He has a meeting in Internal Affairs;
一个小时后 他就撞了一辆警车
an hour later, he rams a squad car
他在LAPD的警督还拿枪指着他
with his LAPD lieutenant riding shotgun?
这绝对不是巧合
It's not a coincidence.
等等 还有
Wait, there's more.
今天早上在Santa Clarita有一起枪击案
This morning, there was a shooting in Santa Clarita.
Bates是首要嫌疑人
Bates is the prime suspect.
所以Whiting需要Deeks把Bates带回来
So Whiting needs Deeks to bring Bates in.
但是毫无悬念的 意外发生了
But not surprisingly, things didn't go as planned.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
我追踪Deeks的手♥机♥到了
Uh, I tracked Deeks' phone
Mid-City的一个车♥库♥
to a garage in Mid-City,
但他们一进去我就没有信♥号♥♥了
but I lose the signal once they enter.
Sam和我去车♥库♥看看
Sam and I will go look at the garage.
跟Whiting谈一下 看看她知道什么
Talk to Whiting and see what she knows.
我才不要跟Whiting谈话 Deeks没有跟她在一起
I'm not talking to Whiting, Deeks is not with her.
他在车♥库♥ 所以我要去车♥库♥
He's in that garage, so that's where I'm going.
好吧 带上Nell跟你一起
Okay, fine. Take Nell with you.
- 谢谢 我们走 - 好的
- Thank you. Let's go. - Okay.
- 当心点 - 我会的
- Be careful. - Yeah.
Whiting警探
Detective Whiting.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表