得离开这儿
Can't stay here!
先干掉那个狙击手
We got to get rid of that sniper!
掩护我
Cover me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
上
Let's go!
伙伴们 我需要点儿帮助
Guys, I could use a little help.
啊
Aah!
等会儿 我们现在过不去
Gonna have to wait. We're a little busy here.
啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Ah! Son of a bitch.
掩护我
Cover me!
呸
Aah!
啊
Aah!
Deeks 我们过去了
Deeks, we're on the move.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
我这边有三个人想跑
I got three making a run for it.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
再动一下 你就死定了
You keep moving, and you're dead.
手放头后
Put your hands behind your head.
老实点儿
Nice and easy.
安全
Clear.
Sam 回话
Sam, talk to me.
我中弹了
I'm hit.
这就过去
Coming to you.
Eric 叫救护车
Eric, I need an ambulance.
我中弹了
I'm hit.
我要知道你帮派里其他成员的名单
I need names of the other members of your gang.
我要是说了 就活不过
I give you names, I don't live one...
有什么消息 医院那边怎么样
What do you got? Anything from the hospital?
还没有消息 估计还在手术
Nothing yet. They must still be working on him.
- 真糟糕 - 是啊
- It was bad. - Yeah, I know.
但他会没事儿的
He's gonna be okay, though.
- 所有这些事都指向你 - 是的
- All of this comes down on you. - Okay.
贩卖♥♥军♥火♥
Arms trafficking.
谋杀联邦探员未遂
Attempted murder of a federal officer.
走私非法武器
International trafficking of illegal weapons.
我不能说
I can't do it.
想想监狱生活
Talking life in prison.
空气污秽 食物难吃 床单都没得滚
Bad air, bad food, no sex--
当然 除非你狱友爱好那一口
well, unless your cellmate's into it.
或许其中一个会觉得
Or maybe one of the gangs will say
你看起来是个诱人的充气娃娃
that he looks like a pretty good blow-up doll.
现在 老婆孩子可等不了无期囚犯
Now, wives and kids, they don't stick around for lifers.
有个两三年 探监 通话 电邮
Two, three years, the visits, the phone calls, the e-mails,
就都见鬼去了
all of that goes away.
人生从此完蛋了
It is game over,
你就等着孤独终老吧
and you are left alone to die in misery.
告诉我还有谁 Miguel
I need names, Miguel.
我要知道你们的帮派组织
I need the hierarchy of your gang.
死去吧
Go to hell.
要是我死了 肯定也会在地狱里碰见你的
Well, if I do, I'm sure I'll see you there.
帮派的事儿我不能说
I can't give you the gang.
但我可以告诉你
But I can give you the name of the broker
给我们贩卖♥♥武器的中间商
we were gonna sell the weapons to.
最好这个名字有点儿用
That better be a hell of a name.
我来了
I'm here.
什么情况
What is it?
说吧 Miguel 再给我讲一遍
Go ahead, Miguel. Why don't you tell me that again?
我们没有找到买♥♥家
We didn't have a deal.
Juan知道一个放话的中间商
Juan knew there was a broker who put out the word.
他要买♥♥全自动武器
He was looking for fully automatic weapons.
- 这就是Juan - 是他
- And this is Juan? - Yeah.
我们知道有改装的AR-15步♥枪♥
We knew there were modified AR-15s
就在美国 还很便宜
here in the U.S. We could get cheap.
只是不知道是一个卧底探员卖♥♥的
Just didn't know they were being sold by an undercover fed
然后我们发现有内奸
until we found out we had a snitch.
那个内奸是我们的线人
Well, that snitch was our C.I.
你们把他开膛了
You cut his guts out.
向警♥察♥告密 就那个下场
You talk to the cops, that's what happens.
嗯
Hmm.
- 那么 这个中间商在哪儿 - 我说过
- So, where is this broker? - I told you.
我不了解他
I don't know anything about him.
Juan负责联♥系♥的
Juan was handling that.
再说一次中间商的名字
And tell me the broker's name again?
Spencer Williams
Spencer Williams.
Spencer Williams
Spencer Williams.
Callen 这个军♥火♥贩子也和
Callen said that's the arms dealer
你们与ATF合作的案件有关
from the case you were working on with ATF?
就是他 是吧 逃跑的那个
That was his name, right? The one that got away?
是他
That's his name.
现在多说点儿
You may get
还来得及
a second chance at this.
出去
Clear the room.
我来审
He's mine.
说一说 要是你对Spencer Williams一无所知的话
Explain to me how you were gonna make a deal
怎么和他交易
if you knew nothing about Spencer Williams.
Juan直接联♥系♥Williams
Juan had made the contact with Williams.
我真的不知道细节
I didn't know anything about it.
准备在哪儿做交易
And where was this deal gonna take place?
没做成
We had no deal.
我觉得Juan只联♥系♥Williams一次
I think Juan had only spoke to Williams once.
Juan已经死了
Juan is dead.
这对我来没什么用
That doesn't help me,
对你也一样
so that doesn't help you.
我就知道这些
That's all I got.
我说一个名字了 现在你欠我的
I gave you a name. Now you owe me.
说好了的
We have a deal.
哪来的说好了
We don't have a deal.
能决定你死活的
And the only thing that matters
只有我
in your universe is me.
哇 好吧
Wow, okay.
能解释解释吗
Care to explain?
Spencer Williams跑了
Spencer Williams got away.
这就是个人恩怨了
Things got personal.
是 很明显 很深的个人恩怨
Yeah, clearly. Very personal.
Sam没事了
Sam's good.
子弹取出来了 他正恢复中
They got the bullet out. He's recovering.
拒绝麻醉
Refused anesthesia.
也就是他能做出来
Of course he did.
总算有好消息了
That is great news.
当时可不妙
It wasn't good.
我们都有可能中弹
Could have been any of us.
他没说出什么有用的
He's not giving anything up.
我会和ATF沟通 把他送过去
I spoke to ATF. I'm gonna send him over there
看看他们能问出点什么
and see if they can get anything else out of him.
好的 我们现在就送他过去
Okay, we'll drive him there now.
没错 交给我们就行 我们有时间
Yeah, we can do it. We got time.
我要亲手把他交给ATF
I'm taking him to ATF.
我陪你去
I'll go with you.
我一个人就行
I'm gonna go alone.
这次枪战动静这么大
That was a major shooting incident.
你们有很多文件工作要应付
I'm sure you have lots of paperwork to handle.
起来
Get up.
我们走
Let's go.
你们俩跟着她
I'm gonna need you two to follow her.
你要我们跟着老板
You want us to follow our boss?
抱歉 我只是想确认一下
Sorry, I'm just looking for some clarity here.
你得和我们多透露点儿东西
You have to give us something more.
不 不行
No, I don't.
有的时候只管做就是了
Sometimes it's about just doing it.
这看起来像ATF办公地点吗
This look like ATF's offices to you?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表