and the cash into whatever the hell he wants.
他想要的肯定就不是什么好东西了
And whatever Sokolov wants can't be good.
可他还是得为这些烟酒付钱啊
He's still gonna have to pay for the alcohol and the tobacco.
我不管他有多少的经济伙伴
I don't care how many business associates he's got,
他们可不会收卢布
they're not gonna accept rubles.
那么 如果他不通过Leigha Winters的银行
Well, if he's not using Leigha Winters' bank,
他得找到新的钱的来源
then he has to find a new source of cash.
先把这些阴谋论放在一边
Enough with the conspiracy theories.
我们该怎么做
What are we doing
去帮助Vladlena
to help Vladlena?
我们正尽我们所能
We're doing everything we can.
首先 我们得让Eric
First, we need to have Eric
去警告Leigha Winters
warn Leigha Winters.
如果发现了什么我们会告诉你们
We'll let you know if we find anything.
好 我们也一样
Yeah. Likewise.
嗨 很高兴见到你们
Hey, nice meeting you guys.
嗯
Yeah.
Gary
Gary.
嗨 你们看见Leigha了嘛
Hey, have you seen Leigha?
- 什么事啊 哥们 - 哇
- What up, bro? - Hey.
兄弟
Dude.
好一条漂亮的斜纹布裤啊
Nice chinos.
- 你是来这儿应聘人事工作的吗 - Berkeley
- Are you here for the HR job? - Berkeley.
你的名字和Berkeley有任何联♥系♥吗
Have you found any link to Berkeley?
这些矮黑猩猩
Those Bo-no-bos?
它的读音其实是Bonobos
It's actually pronounced Bonobos.
因为你看起来很平衡
Because you seem very balanced.
呃 化学角度来讲 所以请告诉我
You know, chemically. Please tell me
你是来应聘人事工作的
you're here for the HR job.
- Leigha在哪里 - 啊 好吧
- Where is Leigha?! - Uh, okay.
你怎么不去她的办公室找找
Why don't you just check her office?
并且别对我大喊大叫的
And don't yell at me!
她一般来讲都在她的办公室里
She's usually in her office.
是啊 她通常和我们一起吃午饭
Yeah. She used to come to lunch with us,
现在她很可能正在她的办公室里闲逛
and now she pretty much just hangs out in her office.
我已经去她的办公室看过了 哪儿都找不到她
I checked her office, already! I cannot find her anywhere!
Hidoko 我找不到leigha了
Hidoko, I've lost Leigha.
对不起 我不知道她去哪儿了
I'm sorry. I have no idea where she went.
Eric 放轻松 她刚刚走出门
Eric, relax. She just stepped outside.
- 谢谢你 - 份内的事
- Thank you. - It's what I'm here for.
其中的一件吧
One of the things I'm here for.
Winters小姐
Ms. Winters?
哦 呃 弄的咋样啦
Oh. Um, how's it going up there?
弄好了
Uh, problem solved.
因为其实从一开始
Because you never actually had
服务器就并没有出问题
an I.T. Issue to begin with.
今天早上服务器速度变慢是我弄的
Um, the server slowdown this morning was fabricated by me,
这样我就有理由来你的办公室
so that I could have a reason to come to your office.
简而言之
This is all a very long way of saying
我在NCIS工作
that I'm with NCIS.
哦 你是特别探员Callen的同事
Oh. Uh, you work with Agent Callen?
是的
I do.
他 他答应我你们的人会来找我
He-he promised you guys would look out for me
如果Sokolov发现了
if and when Sokolov figured out
我在帮助NCIS
I was helping NCIS.
等等
Wait a minute.
这说明Sokolov回来了 是嘛
That means Sokolov is back, doesn't it?
呃 我们其实不能确定 但有这个可能
Um, we actually can't confirm that yet, but maybe.
这也是为什么我来了这儿
That's why I'm here.
并且 这也是为什么
And-and, also, that's why
特别探员Hidoko也来了这儿
Special Agent Hidoko is also here.
另外两个NCIS特别探员随时会到
Two more NCIS agents will be here any minute
并且把您带去船屋
to bring you to our boatshed,
对你进行保护性监禁
bring you into protective custody,
以确保你的安全
just to be safe.
好 我想这一切都是冲我来的
Yeah. I thought all this was behind me.
还不一定 我们还在找原因
Not yet. But we're working on it.
你觉得他在和谁通话
Who you think he's talking to?
可能是某个不想让我们知道的人吧
Probably someone we don't want to know about.
怎么
What?
Anna和我最近见的不多
Anna and I have not seen a lot of each other lately.
明白了吗 我们都很忙
Okay? We've been busy.
她在ATF找了份临时工作
She's got a new gig at the ATF.
她在Glendale工作 嗯
And Glendale, where she works, Hmm.
应该是在内华达州吧
might as well be Nevada.
G 你认为La Brea以东的地方都是内华达州
G, you think everything east of La Brea is Nevada.
- 正是如此 - 嗯
- My point exactly. - Mm.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
Blye和Deeks有没有汇报最新进展
Agents Blye and Deeks brought you up to speed?
很不幸 是的
Yeah, unfortunately.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
说实话 我不知道怎么办了
Honestly, I have no idea.
好吧 你现在安全了 不要见外
Okay, well, you're safe now. Make yourself at home.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks. Thanks.
你在Vladlena那儿找到什么东西了吗
You find anything at Vladlena's?
没有 没有东西能告诉我们她现在在哪儿
Unfortunately, nothing that may tell us where she is now.
我们去她打牌的地方
We went to her poker place
她从昨天就没回来 司机也失踪了
and she hasn't been back since yesterday and her driver's MIA.
这是个不好的消息
Well, that's not good.
恩
Mm.
你随时都能走 Arkady
Feel free to leave whenever you want, Arkady.
我们有很多探员在做这个
We have plenty of agents working this.
别想摆脱我
Stop trying to get rid of me.
除非找到Vladlena否则我不会走的
I'm not leaving till we find Vladlena.
她可能对你有帮助
She may have helped you guys,
不过是我的原因让她被拖进这个烂摊子
but I'm the reason she got dragged into this mess.
所以你这次真的是动了恻隐之心
So you do have a heart in there after all.
某种程度上来说
Somewhere.
别告诉任何人 我要保护我的名誉
Don't tell anyone. I've got reputation to protect.
这个电♥话♥
So, this phone call
是我理发师的
was with my barber.
他有个客户
He has client whose sister is
他姐姐是个非常有天赋的通灵师
very talented psychic.
她看到了所有的卡戴珊家族的人 除了Khloe 我最喜欢的
She sees all Kardashians, except Khloe, my favorite.
反正 这个通灵师
Anyway, this psychic
有其他客人今天早上在洛杉矶
has other client that sees Sokolov
看见Sokolov按♥摩♥完了从那里出来
this morning in L.A., coming out after massage.
不好意思 我们应该把它当作真正的线索吗
I'm sorry. We're supposed to treat this as a real lead?
请叫我蜘蛛
Call me Spider.
哦 我可不是太监
Oh, but I'm not eunuch.
这让我感觉怪怪的
That makes me feel weird.
我们会查一下那个休闲健身中心
We'll check out the spa,
或者是其它什么场所
or whatever this place is.
保证她的安全
Keep her safe.
还有让他远离麻烦
And keep him out of trouble.
蜘蛛
The Spider?
我们尽力吧
We'll try.
太监 噫
Eunuch, yeesh.
Sokolov今天早上怎么做按♥摩♥的
How did Sokolov get a massage here this morning?
这里已经关了
Place is closed.
为什么我们要相信Arkady
Why do we even listen to Arkady?
那我们还有什么选择吗
What other choice do we have?
他们到了
Here they are.
嘿
Hey.
感谢你们带上我们
Thanks for including us.
没事儿
Yeah. No problem.
你和Anna一组守住前面
You know, why don't you and Anna
我和Garry去后门
take the front; me and Gary will take the back.
好的
All right.
来吧 Gary
Come on, Gary.
我们上吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表