Hmm. That's exactly what I thought.
整幢楼都被影响了
The whole building is affected.
我得安装新的安全协议
I'm gonna have to install the new security protocols
每间办公室都得安
office by office.
好吧 这需要多长时间
Okay, so how long will this take?
你都不会意识到我人在这
You won't even know I'm here.
噢 我能给您拿点什么吧 咖啡
Oh, um, can I get you anything? Coffee?
谢谢 但是我不能摄入咖♥啡♥因♥
Thank you, but, no, I'm not allowed to have caffeine.
严格的规定
Uh, strict orders.
好吧
Okay.
既然这样 那你忙吧
All right, um, I'll leave you to it.
好的 Nell我进来了
Okay, Nell, I'm in.
棒
Great.
Leigha Winters看起来怎么样
How does Leigha Winters seem?
不怎么样
Not good.
感觉她心烦意乱 很焦虑
She's distracted, concerned.
好的 来看看她银行的股票交易
All right, let's look at her bank's equity trades.
他们或者她某一家空壳公♥司♥
Have they made another mirror trade for Sokolov
有没有再为Sokolov做镜像交易
or one of his shell companies?
从上次Sokolov出现在这里后
I don't see anything that resembles a mirror trade
我没发现任何类似于镜像交易的操作
since the last time Sokolov was in town.
而且
And, um...
Sokolov的账户没有任何活动
yeah, no new activity in Sokolov's accounts either.
该死
Damn it.
也许他现在还没有找上她
Maybe he hasn't reached out to her yet.
或者自从上次的事情后
Or maybe he's being extra cautious
他一直都格外的小心
after what happened last time.
或者Sokolov换了方法
Or maybe Sokolov is pulling a changeup.
上次他先换了美元
Last time, he exchanged his money first
然后买♥♥的武器军♥火♥
and then went for the weapons.
没准这次 他把整件事情的次序倒了过来
Maybe this time, he's doing the whole thing in reverse.
对 他先把想要的东西弄到手
Yeah. He's trying to get his hands on whatever it is he wants
然后再考虑如何付款
and then worrying about how to pay for it later.
没错
Exactly.
这样的话他就能撇开Leigha Winters
Which could make Leigha Winters expendable.
如果她现在感觉自己今天很不顺
If she thinks she's having a bad day now...
估计待会感觉更糟糕
It's about to get a lot worse.
我去告诉Callen
I'll call Callen.
你和Hidoko要用生命守护Leigha Winters
You and Hidoko guard Leigha Winters with your lives
直到支援到来
until the cavalry arrives.
收到
Copy that.
多谢
Thanks.
是Nell
That was Nell.
听着我问你们
Yeah, listen, I've been meaning
一个严肃的问题
to ask you serious question.
她是天生的红发吗
Is she natural redhead?
自从他上次出现在这里后
Bank hasn't made any mirror trades
银行没有进行任何镜像交易
or any trades of any other kind for Sokolov
或者其他任何Sokolov名下的交易
since the last time he was in town.
看来他知道不能故技重施
Yeah, he knew better than to go back.
不管什么缘故他人现在在洛杉矶
Or whatever the real reason is he's in L.A.,
他不需要美元来付款
he doesn't need dollars to pay for it.
G 12点钟方向
G, 12 o'clock.
认出来了吗
Recognize him?
没 不过他肯定不是
No, but he's definitely
游客或者花商
not a tourist or a florist.
我知道你什么意思
I see what you mean.
我就在你身后
I'm right behind you.
我也来了
I'm coming.
你又回来了
Of course you're back.
这次忘了什么
What'd you forget this time?
Anna
Anna.
Callen
Callen?
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
我也是
Yeah. You, too.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
工作
Working.
你又在这干什么
What are you doing here?
也是工作
Same thing.
只是我 还是大家都感觉很尴尬
Is it just me, or is it extremely uncomfortable in here?
我们都是
Oh, yeah.
Anna这些是什么人
Anna, who are these guys?
我知道
I got this.
我是Anna的爸爸 这是他男朋友
I am Anna's father, this is her boyfriend,
这位是 好吧我不知道
and this is-- Well, I don't know what you two are
你俩是什么关系
to each other.
- 男朋友 - 呃
- Boyfriend? - Um...
Callen和Sam是NCIS的探员
Callen and Sam are NCIS.
我爸爸是 他为什么在这
And my father is... Why is my father here?
我们不是故意的
Not by choice.
嘿
Hey.
NCIS 厉害
NCIS? Cool.
Gary Baker 烟草枪♥支♥管理局的
Gary Baker. ATF.
好吧 Gary和我在查一件涉及
Uh, yeah. Gary and I are working
酒和烟草的案子
an alcohol and tobacco case.
这和NCIS好像没有什么关系
I doubt it has anything to do with NCIS.
你们在找Abram Sokolov不是吗
You guys are looking for Abram Sokolov, aren't you?
天
Oh, snap.
你们真的厉害
You guys are good.
等等 你们在说啥
Wait, what are you saying?
Callen我们在办同一件案子
Callen, are we working the same case?
听起来应该是
It sounds like we are.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我想和你谈谈关于
I wanted to talk with you about...
Beale先生一定能够胜任
Mr. Beale is most definitely up to the task.
我 呃
I, um...
Henrietta我看了他的档案
I read his file, Henrietta.
很薄
It's thin.
某种程度上你我的档案也一样
As was yours at one point. As was mine.
这倒是不假
Very true statements.
我只是想知道 你是怎么知道
I'm just wondering, how do you know
像Eric这样的人何时算是准备好了呢
when someone like Eric is ready?
哦
Oh.
我感觉Beale先生
I suppose Mr. Beale
我是说相对于其他人
is a bit of an outlier, I mean, compared
存在感稍稍有点弱
to the others.
你这么认为
You think?
但可别误会了 他对于我们一样重要
But make no mistake, he's just as important.
就好比你做蛋糕的时候
You leave one ingredient
少加一个料 这蛋糕就不好吃了
out of a recipe, and the entire cake crumbles.
那Eric到底是哪种料呢
And exactly which ingredient is Eric?
那得看不同的时机了
Depends on the day.
啊哈
Ah.
上周
Last week,
有人从洛杉矶港口偷了价值
someone stole $3 million worth of whiskey
300万美元的烟和酒
and cigarettes from the Port of Los Angeles.
现在 虽然我们不知道这些东西去哪儿了 但
Now, we don't know where the product went, but...
但你们认为是Abram Sokolov捣的鬼
But you honed in on Abram Sokolov.
我们认为他是买♥♥家
We think he's the buyer.
他可不仅有资源
He not only has the resources,
还有不少的经济合作伙伴
he also has multiple business associates...
说好听点是这样 让我告诉你们
Which is a polite term, let me tell you.
我们知道 Gary
We know, Gary.
就是些和烟酒生意相关的经销商
...tied to alcohol and tobacco distributors.
所以Sokolov不是为了武器来这儿
So Sokolov is not here for weapons.
他来这儿是为了烟草
He's here for cigarettes?
在乌克兰 美国的香烟
In Ukraine, American cigarettes
可比美刀值钱的多
are worth more than American dollars.
他可以把这些烟草换成现金
He can turn the smokes into cash,
再用现金去买♥♥任何他想要的东西
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表