剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我昨天想跟你说件事
I tried to tell you something yesterday,
但是我没机会说完
and I didn't get the chance to finish.
我爱你 但我永远不会为了
I love you, and I would never tell you that
混淆你或控制你而说这句话
to confuse you ??or control you in any way.
我很害怕这种感觉
And I'm afraid of the feeling
因为你比任何人对我的影响都大
because you affect me more than anybody else ever has,
坦白说 这吓坏我了
and frankly, ??it scares the hell out of me.
所以我藏起来了
So I hid it.
但是我不会再藏着了
And I ain't hiding it no more.
就算我相信你 我怎么知道
Even if I believe you, h-how do I know
你明天不会改变主意呢
you're not gonna ??change your mind tomorrow?
我怎么知道
H-how do I know this isn't just
这不是因为我们要解散乐队了呢
'cause w-we're breaking up the band?
我说我爱你 是因为我真的爱你
I told you I love you 'cause I love you.
如果你没有这种感觉也可以
All right, if you don't feel the same, that's fine,
但不用你来教我怎么感觉
but don't you tell me how to feel.
伙计们 该上台了
Hey, guys. Time to walk.
在有创造力的人们制♥作♥专辑时
There is an intimacy between creative people
他们之间会有种亲密的联♥系♥
when they make an album.
或者说应该有
Or there should be.
如果感觉对 是吧
If it's right, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
我们来聊聊吧
So, let's talk about it, you know?
深入一点
Dig in.
好的
Okay.
我去再拿点酒来
Tell you what -- I'm gonna grab us some more drinks.
塔利娅
读你妈妈写的东西了吗
点击这个链接
*世界没那么糟 没那么难*
*The world ain't so bad, ain't so tough*
*人生没那么悲伤 没那么苦难*
*Life ain't so sad, ain't so rough*
*我在自己的角落中遇到你*
*When I got you in my corner*
*我们一起 更加强大*
*Together, we are stronger*
“亲爱的麦迪 我想给你讲一个
"Dear Maddie, I want to tell you a story
很久之前发生在我身上的故事
about something that happened to me a long time ago.
我在像你这么大时
I started working with a music producer
开始和一位音乐制♥作♥人一起工作
when I was just about your age,
正是你现在合作的那位
and now you're working with that same producer."
*肩并肩直到世界末日*
*Side by side till the end*
*孤身一人 我们踌躇不已*
*Alone, we stumble*
*孤身一人 我们脆弱易碎*
*Alone, we crumble*
*团结在一起 我们屹立*
*Together, we stand*
我永远不想你和我一样
" I never want you to feel the way I felt then
天真地觉得所发生的一切都是自己的责任
naive and responsible for what happened,
因为责任不在我
because I wasn't.
而在于他"
He was."
*当你的灵魂精疲力尽*
*Oh, when your soul runs out of steam*
没有哪个女孩
"No young woman should have to feel pressured
应该被迫或被骗与男人
or shamed or tricked into a sexual situation
发生性关系
by any man,
尤其是那些该被我们信任的人
especially the ones we're supposed to trust."
*我们一起 更加强大*
*Together, we are stronger*
*我就是指引你回家的灯塔*
*I'll be the lighthouse that guides you home*
*没有路该是独自走的*
*No road was built to be walked alone*
*我将照亮你的角落*
*I'll be shining in your corner*
*我们一起 更加强大*
*Together, we are stronger*
我有完美的团队
I have an amazing team
非常努力地保护着我
that works very hard to protect me.
但我认为
But I think some things
有些事实不应该被掩埋
just shouldn't be swept under the rug.
你指的是最近关于
Are you referring to the recent rumors
你经纪人之死的流言吗
about the death of your manager?
是的
Yes.
事实是 他死去的那晚
The fact is ??that I was up on that roof
我在屋顶上
the night my manager died,
而我之所以在那里
and I was up there
是因为我想要自杀
because I was trying to commit suicide.
你有告诉别人吗
Did you tell anyone?
你叫警♥察♥了吗
Did you call the police?
茱莉亚·巴尼斯谈论经纪人之死
没有 我当时被毒品和酒精弄得一团糟
No, I was so messed up on drugs and alcohol,
我不记得发生了什么
I didn't remember it happened --
直到后来
not until later.
我从此便从公众视野里消失了
And that's when I disappeared from the public eye,
我去了戒♥严♥所
and I went to rehab,
从那时起 我一直在努力让生活回到正轨
and I've been trying to put my life back together ever since.
茱莉亚 我知道这一定非常难
Juliette, I know ??this must be terribly hard,
我很同情你 真心地
and my heart goes out to you -- truly.
非常感谢
I appreciate that,
但我这么做不是为了换取同情
but I'm not doing any of this for sympathy.
我配不上
I don't deserve it.
我只想让大家知道真♥相♥
I just wanted people to know the truth,
也想让杰夫的家人和朋友知道
and I want Jeff's family and friends to know
他是一个英雄
that he was a hero
他为了救我而失去生命
and he died saving my life.
给你
Here you go.
事实上 我觉得该上楼了
Um, I actually -- I think I should go upstairs.
怎么了
What's going on?
这太糟了
I mean...shoot.
我们刚开始对彼此敞开心扉
We were just starting to open up to each other.
是的 但是我觉得
Yeah, I just -- I think...
-我不该在这里待下去 -拜托
- I think I shouldn't be here anymore. - ??Hey. Come on.
宝贝 昨天你还那么想要
Sweetheart, you were all about cozying up to me
一起自♥拍♥
for a selfie yesterday.
然后你又来了我的派对
Then you came to my party.
现在怎么突然没兴趣了
And now suddenly you're not interested?
我一直都不感兴趣
Uh, I was never interested.
不是你以为的那样
Not like that.
一定是我误解了
I must've misunderstood.
我以为你想做个大人
See, I-I thought ??you wanted to be a grown-up
拥有一段真正的 成熟的职业
and have a real, grown-up career.
如果追求事业要付出这样的代价
If this is what it takes to have a career,
那我宁愿不要
then I-I don't want one.
好吧 宝贝
All right, sweetheart.
拿着 喝一杯 怎么样
Here. Have a drink. All right?
拿着它
There you go. Take it.
拿着吧
There you go.
听好 如果你想成为艺人
Listen, if you want to be an artist --
真正的艺人
I mean, a real artist...
别这样 别这样
Please don't. Please don't.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
那你必须全身心投入
Then you're gonna have to put yourself completely into it.
-过来 -麦迪
- Come here. - Maddie?!
-麦迪 -是谁
- Maddie! - Who is that?
我爸爸
That's my dad.
-爸爸 -宝贝
- Dad. - ??Baby.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? You all right? ??- Yes.
他对你做什么没有
He do anything to you?
没有 别这样 爸爸 别这样
No, please don't. Dad. Please don't.
拜托 拜托
Hey, hey. Come on. Come on.
你碰了我女儿
You touch my daughter?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
"什么都没发生"
"Nothing happened."
那我妻子呢 当时也是吗
What about my wife? Anything happen there?
我不知道你在讲什么
I don't know ??what you're talking about.
爸爸
Dad.
你心知肚明
Yeah, you do.
现在全世界都知道了
Now the whole world knows.
我们走 麦迪
Let's go, Maddie.
来吧
Come here.
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere --
迪康 麦迪 怎么回事
Deacon, what -- Maddie, what's --
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表