剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
但我拒绝了她 好吗
But I turned her down. All right?
因为我不想做任何
'Cause I didn't want to do anything
对我们组合不利的事
that could jeopardize the band.
来一口吗
Drink?
*我需要依靠*
*I'm gonna need an anchor*
*依靠*
*An anchor*
又是扔吉他那一套
The old "Throw the guitar down" Trick.
我自己也试过几次
I tried that one a few times myself.
也没能弹得更好
Doesn't make it play any better.
想谈谈你姐姐吗
You want to talk about your sister at all?
我宁愿学学这首歌♥
Rather learn this song...
因为今晚我可能要一个人表演了
since I'm probably playing it by myself tonight.
第一次独唱 是吧
First time performing solo, huh?
也许我能帮帮你
Well, maybe I can help you.
我不仅扔吉他
I don't just throw them, you know.
我有时候也弹弹
I play them sometimes, too.
你好 格伦·古德曼 抱歉现在无法接电♥话♥
Hi. This is Glenn Goodman. Sorry I missed your call.
请留言
Please leave me a message.
我会尽快回电 谢谢
I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.
你为什么跟茱莉亚说我应该和她一起表演
Why are you telling Juliette that I should perform with her?
我不想越界
I need boundaries.
希望你能帮我解释清楚
And I'd appreciate it if you'd help keep those clear.
作为她的经纪人 请告诉茱莉亚
So as her manager, please tell Juliette
我不会跟她一起表演《撒土》或者任何其他的歌♥
that I will not playing "Dirt" Or anything with her.
我是来支持莱拉的
I'm here for Layla.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢大家 祝你们有个愉快的夜晚
Thank y'all so much. Enjoy your night off.
拜托告诉我没其他事了
Oh, please tell me I have nothing else to do.
我想早点上♥床♥睡觉
I want to get to bed early
这样才能起床看奥斯卡提名
so I can get up for the Oscar nominations.
怎么了
What?
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
为什么艾弗里觉得我希望他跟你一起表演
Why would Avery think that I want him performing with you?
我说了个善意的谎言
Well, I might have told a little white lie.
我只是觉得如果他知道你赞成的话
I just thought that if he knew you were on board,
他也会答应
he would be, too,
而且我觉得跟他一起表演最好
and I think that us playing the song together is the best.
茱莉亚 听着 我答应再做你的经纪人
Juliette, listen, I took you back as a client
因为我觉得你改过自新了
because I thought that you had changed,
这些谎言和操控...
that all this lying and the manipulation --
听着 我改变了 我改变了
Look, I have changed. I have changed.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry. Okay?
这事做得太蠢了
It was a stupid move.
我只是在想如果我们能一起度过点时间
I just was hoping that if we spent time together, then --
不 如果你真的想让艾弗里看到你的改变
No, no. If you really want Avery to see how far you've come,
试着坦诚相待 而不是谎言相加
try being honest with him instead of lying to him.
你好 罗宾
Hey, Robin.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Oh, it's great to see you! - Good to see you.
谢谢邀请我 谢谢大家
Thanks for having me. Thank you.
很高兴你的到来
Oh, good to have you on the show.
很开心能和在座的朋友
Nice to be here with you good people
还有电视机前的观众朋友一起
and all you folks watching at home.
全国有多少观众收看节目
How many of them are there that watch across the country?
大概十亿左右
I'd say a few billion or so.
我估计也差不多
I think I already knew that.
我们今天还为大家准备了一个惊喜
But, um, so we may have a-a surprise in store for you today.
没错 因为起初
That's right, because originally,
我们是打算让你表演 但是
we had planned for you to perform, but --
但是我问了罗宾
But I-I asked Robin here
如果我能够邀请到别人
if I could bring somebody else out instead,
而且我确实邀请到了
and I did that
因为他是一位值得让我
because there's an artist and an issue
把在全国舞台上的表演时间拱手相让的人
worth sacrificing my time on the national stage for.
刚刚言及的这位 部分朋友可能是因为
What you said, my friend, because you may know him
他今年早些时候的公开出柜才认识他
from having come out publicly earlier this year.
下面有请威尔·莱星顿先生
Please welcome to the stage Mr. Will Lexington!
威尔
Yay, Will!
你好 卡什
Hi, Cash.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你是问 为什么不是斯科物·博谢塔
You mean, instead of Scott Borchetta?
他可能觉得没必要
He didn't feel like there was any point in going to
和一个已经签了65号♥高速的人见面
a meeting with somebody who's already signed at Highway 65.
-我女儿在哪儿 -反正不在这儿
- Where's my daughter? - You know what? She's not here.
说实话 我不是很想
And, to be honest, I don't really want
跟你废话
to get into this with you, so --
我也不想 但你把我女儿藏起来了
Well, neither do I, but you're hiding my daughter, so --
我很抱歉 她有权去她想去的任何地方
I'm sorry. She is free to go whenever she wants to.
-你为什么要这么做 -我是你女儿的朋友
- Why are you doing this? - I'm your daughter's friend,
这就是她现在想做的
and that is exactly what she needs right now.
如果你是她朋友的话 你就会劝她回家
If you were her friend, you would encourage her
把矛盾解决
to come home and sort this out.
回家去找她的控制狂母亲和疯子父亲
To a controlling mother and a crazy father?
-你说什么 -我也体验过 好吗
- Excuse me? - Look, I've been there, okay?
我不会让麦迪像我一样
And I'm not gonna let Maddie's opportunities
错失良机
slip away from her, like they did for me.
我太在意她了才不希望她错过
I care about her too much to let that happen.
亲爱的你才不在意她
Oh, sweetheart, you don't care about her at all.
你在意的只是你自己
You care about yourself.
而且我告诉你
And let me tell you one thing --
纳什维尔很小
Nashville is such a small town.
如果你继续这样做
If you keep going down this road,
我保证无论是音乐街还是下游[皆为地区名]
I guarantee you I will make sure that no one --
没有人会再和你合作
from Music Row to Lower Broad -- ever works with you again.
你威胁我
You threatening me?
不如说是承诺
Promising.
所以莫名其妙地 迪康突然就冲了进来
So, out of nowhere, Deacon just storms in,
开始威胁那个醉汉
starts threatening this drunk guy,
把我拉下舞台
and pulls me off stage.
是在俱乐部 那可是俱乐部
At a club, okay? It was at a club.
换我也可能会做同样的事
I don't know. I might have done the same thing.
不 你不会
No, you wouldn't have.
你一直以来都支持我的梦想
You have always supported my dreams.
你同意我签的边山 不是吗
I mean, you signed me to Edgehill, right?
你只要签了这份
Listen, all you have to do is
律师打印的同意函
just sign this letter of consent the lawyers typed up,
然后我就可以交给法官
and then I can give it to the judge.
我签你去边山 不是因为我觉得它
I didn't sign you to Edgehill because I thought it was...
不是因为我觉得这是正确的
because I thought it was the right thing.
你什么意思
What -- What do you mean?
我是说
I mean, I was...
当时我被杰夫·福德汉姆勒索
I was being blackmailed by Jeff Fordham.
但幸亏你妈妈出手
But, thankfully, your mother intervened
阻止了这件事
and she shut it down.
他为什么要勒索你
Why would he be blackmailing you?
杰夫当时威胁
Jeff was threatening to...
要公布我私人生活的一些细节
expose some details about my personal life.
比如
Like what?
我当时和一个女的
There was a woman that I was...
有点关系
...was involved with.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直不想你知道 但是你必须得理解
I never wanted you to know, but you have to understand
在你妈妈心里一直以你的利益为重
that your mother has always had your best interests at heart.
一直以来都是这样
Always.
所以我的父母都是骗子了
So, all my parents are liars, then.
麦迪
Maddie.
卢克 不知道我说的对不对
Luke, correct me if I'm wrong here,
但你之前不是跟威尔解约了吗
but didn't you originally drop Will from your label?
是的
Yeah, I-I did.
我当时是有些太在意自己的形象了
Uh, I guess I got a little too concerned, uh, about my image.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表