剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我知道 我们俩还在
I realize, uh, ??you and me are still, uh,
解决我们的问题 但我想让你知道
figuring out our issues, but, uh, I want you to know
我会一直对你说实话 真的
I'll always be honest with you -- straight up.
所以我要告诉你
Which is why ??i'm telling you that, um...
我和盖比瑞拉
me and Gabriella...
我们在一起了
we're together.
我们在发展关系
We're, uh, starting a relationship,
关于这件事我想和你开诚布公
and I just wanted to be up front with you about it.
显而易见
Obviously.
杰夫死的那晚你和她在一起 不是吗
You were with her the night Jeff died, weren't you?
没错 儿子 是的
Yeah, son, I was.
聊完了吗
Is that all?
能放松点吗
hey, would you relax?
这是蓝鸟 这儿很安全
This is the bluebird. It's a safe place.
你忘了告诉我
Yeah, well, you neglected to tell me
今晚是创作人之夜
that it's songwriter's night,
也就是说来这的都是货真价实的创作者
which means there's ??actual songwriters in there,
而不是像我这样的业余者
not just amateurs, like me.
大家不一定知道那是你写的
Nobody has to know you wrote it.
但那仍是我写下的关于我分手的句子
It's still my words about my breakup.
-会没事的 -会很怪的
- It's gonna be fine. - It's gonna be weird.
你完全是反应过度
You're completely overreacting.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我做不到
I can't do this.
威尔 等一下
Will, wait!
拜托
Come on.
不是吧
Really?
下一位登场的是 -- 艾弗里·巴克利
Next up -- Avery Barkley!
大家好 谢谢你们
Hi, everybody. Thanks for having me.
这是我一个朋友写的
This one was written by a friend of mine.
*当我终于想到办法*
*Just when I think I finally found a way*
*忘记你继续向前*
*To up and get you off my mind*
*当我终于有了祷告词*
*Just when I finally got a prayer to pray*
*对你的记忆又浮现上来*
*Your memory creeps up from behind*
*不管还要走多远的路*
*It don't matter how many miles down the road*
*不管我曾多少次让你离开*
*It don't matter how many times I let you go*
*你都永远在我身边*
*You're always with me*
*记在我的心中*
*Written in the history of my heart*
*我已经尝试过一切办法*
*I've tried a little bit of everything*
*开始一段新恋情*
*To start again with someone new*
*但每次有所进展的时候*
*But every time a path seems promising*
*我去又忍♥不住回到你身边*
*It leads me right back here to you*
*不管还要走多远的路*
*And it don't matter how many miles down the road*
*不管我曾多少次让你离开*
*It don't matter how many times I let you go*
*你都永远在我身边*
*You're always with me*
*记在我的心中*
*Written in the history of my heart*
*记在我的心中*
*Written in the history of my heart*
*我的心中*
*The history of my heart*
为什么非得开家庭会议
Why do we have to have a family meeting?
是因为我的头发吗
Is this about my hair?
我是不会把它染回去的
Because I'm not changing it back.
不是因为你的头发
It's not about your hair.
能往那边挪一下吗
Can you scooch over, please?
挨着你姐姐
Closer to your sister?
我们很想和你们谈谈 因为
Well, we did want to talk to you because...
最近发生了很多事
there's been a lot happening,
作为一家人我们需要
and...we need to sit down
坐下来探讨一下
and have a discussion as a family.
在座的每一位都正在经历一些磨难
??All of us been going through some tough times here.
压力很大 真的压力很大
It's a lot. It's a whole lot.
但正因如此我们才聚在这里
But that's why, you know, we're here together --
帮助彼此解决问题
to help each other through these things.
这其中包括你们两个之间正发生的事
And that includes what's been going on between the two of you.
麦迪 我们理解你现在是青少年了
Now, Maddie, we understand that you're teenager now
你觉得自己更成熟了
and -- and you're feeling more mature
你想要表达自己的观点
and you want to express yourself.
我们要找到合适的方式来表达
And we've got to find the right way to do that.
亲爱的 你也正在经历一系列变化
And, sweetheart, you're going through a lot of changes, too.
有时候你们可能觉得被忽视了
You might feel like ??you're being left out sometimes.
我们不想让你们有那种感觉
We don't want you to feel like that.
我们现在是一家人 我们所有人 好吗
We're a family here now -- all of us, all right?
我只想让你们知道
I just want you to know that...
我们两个都非常爱你们 爱你们两个
we both love you so much -- both of you.
我们想支持对你们来说重要的事情
And we want to support the things that are important to you,
但我们想以正确的方式来做
but we want to do that in the right way.
所以 我们讨论过了
So, we talked about it together
觉得是时候
and decided it might be time
让你们和65号♥高速签约了
for y'all to sign at highway 65.
不会吧
Stop.
等等 真的吗
Wait, seriously? Are --
是的 是真的
yes, seriously.
来我的厂牌有一个条件
On my label with one condition --
你们要作为一个组合签约
that you do it together as a team.
你们同意吗
Think y'all can agree to that?
问这个有点尴尬 但是怎么样
I'm embarrassed to even ask, but, uh..how'd it go?
很好
Good.
其实非常好
It was great, actually.
看来你所有的心痛
Turns out all that personal heartache of yours
大家都感同深受
is pretty universal.
但你写的歌♥ 你表达痛苦的方式
But your writing, ??the way you tapped into it
让那里的所有人都有所触动
and made everyone there feel something --
甚至是我
even me.
谢谢你为我做的 我很感激
Thank you for doing that for me. I appreciate it.
是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
我离开舞台很久了
It's been a long time since I've been on a stage.
几乎忘了玩真正的音乐是什么感觉
Almost forgot what playing real music feels like.
在我忘记之前
Oh. Before I forget.
今晚观众中有一位出品人
There was a publisher in the audience tonight --
他说不管这首歌♥是谁写的都要给他打个电♥话♥
said whoever wrote that song should give him a call.
对第一次写歌♥的人来说这不是坏事
That's not bad ??for a first-time songwriter.
比预想中要好 不是吗
That went better than expected, didn't it?
她们没有预料到 我肯定
They didn't see it coming. That's for sure.
特别是达芙妮
Especially Daphne.
是的
Yeah.
签下她是对的 对吧
We're doing the right thing, signing her, right?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得是
I think so.
只是很遗憾
I'm just sorry I wasn't here
我没能和你一起想出好办法
to help you ??come up with the right thing.
这种事不会再发生了
Tell you what -- ??that's not gonna happen again.
从现在开始 我陪着你 陪着孩子们
From now on, I'm here for you, and I'm here for the girls.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我只希望你能陪着我
Right now, I just want you here for me.
我的天 我们有唱片邀约了
Oh, my god! We have a record deal!
麦迪 我们是唱片艺人了
Maddie, ??we're recording artists!
你为什么不激动
Why aren't you excited?
你知道妈妈为什么这么做对吗
You know why mom did that, right?
她签下我们的唯一理由
The only reason she signed us at all
就是想让我在她的控制之下
is to keep me under her control.
我想为今晚的事道歉
I wanted to apologize for tonight.
是我的错 我应该提前
It was my bad, and I should have been
坦白我的经验
more up front about my experience.
你有灵敏的直觉
Look, you got good instincts, all right?
但是有些小场地很不尽如人意
But some of these smaller venues are tricky.
并不都有最好的音响设备
It's not all ??top-of-the-line sound systems,
像你在那些大型巡演中处理的一样
Like you dealt with on the big tours.
我知道
I know.
我想学会如何使用它们
I want to learn how to work them all,
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表