剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我需要点个人空间
and I need some space from you.
发生什么事了
What just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
我们好像困电梯里了
Uh, I think we're stuck.
救命
Help!!
事情怎么发展到这个地步的
So, how'd it come to this?
挺复杂的
Well... it's complicated.
我们找了个姑娘
There was this young woman that we brought in
来教麦迪写歌♥
to mentor Maddie in songwriting,
但她最后把麦迪带坏了
and she just ended up being a terrible influence
教唆她说谎 去酒吧表演
and encouraged her to lie and go play at clubs
现在还离家出走了
and now run away.
这个人是谁
Well, who is this person?
她是迪康生意伙伴的女儿
She's the daughter of Deacon's business partner.
所以这人是他找的
So he brought her into this.
别这样
Don't do that.
听着 我们压根不知道
Look, there's no way we could've known
她会变成这样
that she was gonna be like this.
不管怎样 这只是事情的一部分
And, anyway, that's only part of the problem.
麦迪还发现了
Maddie also found out about
你跟边山签的那个疯狂合约
that crazy Edgehill deal you made.
她知道多少
How much does she know about it?
她只知道有这么个合约
Just that there was one
而且我没让她接
and that I kept her from taking it.
好吧
Okay.
你想让我做什么
What are you asking me to do?
律师想让你签份誓约
Well, the lawyer has an affidavit that you can sign --
告诉法庭
basically tells the court
你和我意见一致
that you're in agreement with me.
让我先跟麦迪聊聊
Let me talk to Maddie first,
然后再告诉你我的想法
and then I'll let you know what I think.
-你什么时候跟麦迪谈 -今天
- When are you gonna talk to Maddie? - Today.
她今天来探监
She's coming to the prison today?
没错
Yeah.
你现在才告诉我
You're just telling me this now?
蕾娜 我听了你的描述
Rayna, I heard your side of the story.
现在我想听听麦迪的意见
Now I'd like to hear Maddie's.
快看 凯蒂丝
Ooh, look. Cadence,
看那个 那可是个宝箱
look at that. That is a treasure chest.
她觉得里面有什么
What does she think's inside?
宝宝好
Hi, baby.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我正准备去排练
I was just on my way to rehearsal,
想来偷偷跟我的宝贝女儿打个招呼
and I thought I'd sneak a "Hello" With my baby girl.
不 我是说 你为什么要来巡演
No, I mean, what are you doing here -- on this tour?
艾弗里 凯蒂丝在这
Avery, this is where Cadence is.
只有在我女儿身边我才能做个母亲
I can't be a mom if I'm not near my daughter.
抱歉 只是这很让我意外
I'm sorry. It just took me by surprise.
就这样
That's all.
不 这都是临时决定
No, it was all last-minute.
我还在努力完善表演
I'm still trying to get my set tighter.
所以我希望你能帮我个忙
Which is why I was hoping that you'd do me a favor.
跟我一起演奏《撒土》怎么样
How do you feel about playing "Dirt" With me?
在舞台上跟你一起出演
Onstage during your set?
来吧 我还找不到
Come on. I still can't find a guitarist
能跟你一样演奏即兴重复段的吉他手
that can play those riffs like you can.
我不知道
Yeah, I-I don't know.
这是格伦的主意 我觉得不错
It was Glenn's idea, but I think it's a good one.
我再答复你
I'll let you know.
但我们真的得走了
But we really should get going.
跟妈妈再见 凯蒂丝
Say goodbye, Cadence.
妈妈爱你
Mama loves you.
再见 宝宝
Bye, baby.
奥斯卡快开始了 茱莉亚现在有点忙
Well, with the Oscars coming up, Juliette's kind of booked.
我再答复你
I'll get back to you.
我一早上都在找你
I've been trying to reach you all morning.
关于视频的粗剪辑 蕾娜答复你了吗
Have you heard from Rayna yet about the rough cut of the video?
没有 不过她一答复我就会联♥系♥你
Uh, no. I'll let you know as soon as I do, though.
好的 对专辑发布会我还有点想法
Okay. Well, I have some ideas for my album launch party --
我很想听听你的想法 真的
And I-I want to hear them -- I do --
但我得去看看茱莉亚的排练 所以现在得走
but Juliette needs me at rehearsal, so I got to go.
一结束我就打电♥话♥给你 好吗
I'll call you as soon as I'm done, okay?
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - All right.
我在监狱里坐着 希望能碰见我女儿
I'm sitting in a prison, hoping to run into my daughter,
所以除非这是生意上的事 否则我不想听
so unless this is about business, I'm not interested.
我知道 但我觉得正因如此
Yeah, I know, but I think
你应该打电♥话♥给斯科特·博谢塔
that's why you're gonna want to call Scott Borchetta.
为什么是斯科特·博谢塔
Why Scott Borchetta?
很明显 卡什联♥系♥了大机器
Apparently, Cash called Big Machine.
今天下午她想跟他们安排会面
She wanted to set up a meeting with them this afternoon
看看麦迪能否作为独唱艺人单飞
with Maddie to pitch her as a solo artist.
当然斯科特没同意跟她们见面
Scott, of course, did not take the meeting.
让他打回去 接受回面
Ask him to call her back and set the meeting.
-好吗 -没问题
- Okay? - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
堵车了 我们开始了
I got caught in traffic. We start yet?
-还没 -为什么呢
- No. - Why the hell not?
基本上没人来
'Cause hardly anyone showed.
好吧 不过我们还是要做
Well, I guess, we'll, uh, go ahead and do this.
如果是紧急情况 我当然能理解
Of course I'd understand if it were an emergency, Pete.
紧急情况个屁
Oh, emergency, my ass.
不过五个编导总比没有好
I guess five programmers is better than none.
借口千奇百怪 从食物中毒到车抛锚都有
I'm hearing everything from food poisoning to car trouble.
都是扯淡 他们就是胆小怕事
Aw, bull crap. They're just too chicken
不敢在电台播同性恋艺人的歌♥
to put a gay artist on the radio.
他们害怕激进听众的来电
They're scared about angry listeners calling in,
严重后果 还有联合抵♥制♥
backlash, boycotts.
也许我们该低调点 开个小型发布会
Maybe we just need to roll back, do a smaller launch.
-可能不得不这么做 -低调不是解决办法
- We might have to. - Going smaller ain't the answer.
我们得造更大的势
We got to go bigger.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah. Okay. Thank you.
停电了 附近十个区都是
There's a blackout -- 10 whole blocks.
政♥府♥在解决了
City's working on it,
但没人知道什么时候才能来电
but nobody knows when the power's gonna be back.
他们就不能撬开这扇该死的门吗
Can't they just pry this stupid door open?
很明显我们停在两层之间了
Apparently, we're in between floors.
我们可以从上面爬出去
We could go through the top.
斯嘉丽 这可不是《谍中谍》 好吗
Scarlett, it's not "Mission: Impossible," Okay?
酒店说最安全的做法就是放松等待救援
The hotel says the safest thing to do is just relax and wait.
我想喝一杯
I need a drink.
你从什么时候开始随身带瓶18年的威士忌了
Since when do you travel with a bottle of 18-year-old scotch?
从我发现奥顿是个谎话连篇落井下石的老女人开始
Since I found out that Autumn was a lying, backstabbing cougar.
好了好了 能跟我说说发生什么事了吗
Wow. Okay, uh you want to tell me what's going on?
这本来是跟奥顿的谢礼 那天她带我做水疗
It was supposed to be a thank-you present for the spa day,
但是我去了她的房♥间 你正从里面出来
but then I go up to her room, and you're walking out of there,
擦着你脸上的口红
wiping her lipstick off your face,
这说明她装作是我的朋友
which means she was just pretending to be my friend,
-假装关心我们的事 -斯嘉丽 听着
- pretending to care about us. - Scarlett, look --
你可以跟任何人上♥床♥ 我不在意
You can sleep with whoever you want. I don't care.
但必须是我的偶像吗
But did it have to be my idol?
你是不是有个清单 列出所有对我很重要的人
You have, like, a list of people who are important to me
-再毁... -好了好了
- that you're gonna -- - All right, all right.
斯嘉丽 别说了 别说了
Scarlett, stop. Stop.
我没和奥顿上♥床♥ 好吗
I did not sleep with Autumn, all right?
-当然 -她百般勾引我
- Sure. - Yeah, she made a play for me.
她邀请我跟她一起
She invited me to go off with her
去见詹姆斯·泰勒
and hang out with James Taylor.
你爱詹姆斯·泰勒
You love James Taylor.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表