剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I mean, who knows if she's even capable?
行了 我现在不想考虑这件事
Okay. I don't want to think about it right now.
我们 我们继续吧 我们把这首歌♥写完
Let's - let's do this. Let's just finish this song.
说实话 哥们 我觉得你不在状态
Honestly, man, I d-- I don't think you're in any state.
-不不 我没事 -不 我们开了个好头
- No, no, I'm good. - No, we got a good start.
我可以继续下去的
I-I can work on it more.
你去买♥♥瓶啤酒 然后...
You go get yourself a beer and just...
行
Yeah.
没错
Right.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你在开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
奥顿·巧思今晚要来这里
Autumn Chase is coming here tonight?
是呀
Yeah.
她可是我最崇拜的偶像之一
She's, like, one of my biggest idols.
我把《并非这次》这首歌♥单曲循环了好几年
I had "Not This Time" on a loop for ages.
那你很一定很了解她 你能帮帮我吗
So you know all about her. Can you help me out?
-我是说 我该说些什么呢 -做自己就好
- I mean, what do I say? - Be yourself.
她听过你唱歌♥ 她想和你待在一起
I mean, she's heard you sing. She wants to hang out.
基本上就是你已经拿到这份工作了
Pretty much means you got the job already.
如果不是的话 你还有好几个帅哥帮手
And if not, you got a couple of handsome wingmen
来帮你搞定呢
coming down to help you seal the deal.
现在只有一个帅哥帮手了
Make that "one handsome wingman."
艾弗里不来了
Um, Avery's not coming after all.
他说有点事
Says something came up.
威尔也不来了
Oh. Will's not coming, either.
他要待在家写歌♥
He's gonna stay home and write.
你还有我们呢 我们会站在台上
Well, you're gonna have us standing up there
对你微笑的
smiling at you from the stage.
你会表现得很棒的
You're gonna be great.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thanks. - Don't worry.
她来了 你好
Oh, there she is. Hey.
你好呀
Hey, gal.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came.
奥顿 这是我朋友斯嘉丽和加纳
Autumn, these are my friends Scarlett and Gunnar.
他们也是65号♥高速的艺人
They're with Highway 65, too.
我很荣幸能见到你 我是你的粉丝
It's an honor to meet you. Real fan.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
非常感谢 你们是今晚的主场嘉宾吗
Thank you so much. You guys headlining tonight?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
说起来我们可能得...
Uh, speaking of which, we should probably...
-对 -真的很高兴见到你
- Yep. - It was really great meeting you.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
顺便说一下 莱拉很棒
And just for the record, Layla's awesome.
卡什
Hey, Cash?
你看到你♥爸♥爸了吗
You seen your dad?
没有 他应该什么时候上台来着
No. What time was he supposed to go on, again?
十五分钟之前
15 minutes ago.
你是对的 这里真热闹
You were right! Place is packed!
是很热闹 已经售空了
Yeah, it's packed. It's sold out.
大家都等着听你的音乐呢
They've been waiting for you to play some music.
发生什么事了 你忘记表演时间了吗
Now, what happened? You forget your set time or something?
-你去哪了 -我只是去拿杯咖啡而已
- Where you been? - No. No, I stopped to get a cup of coffee.
兄弟 放轻松
Relax, man.
我只是想营造另一个美好的夜晚
Look, I just want it to be another great night, all right?
我原本就打算让今晚变得难忘
I intend for it to be memorable.
我希望你能原谅我
So, I hope you can forgive me,
因为我今天下午上网搜索了你的信息
but I Googled you this afternoon.
不是吧
No.
请不要拿那些事情攻击我
Please don't hold - any of that stuff against me.
不是的
Oh, stop. No.
我发现我们俩有挺多共同点的
It turns out you and I actually have a whole lot in common.
你能相信我的处♥女♥秀也是在一次真人秀上吗
Would you believe my first gig was on a reality TV show, too?
在你出道之前 节目叫“明日之星”
"Star Search" -- before your time.
我觉得我记得那个真人秀
No. I remember that show, I think.
你觉得
You think?
而且 你不是这里唯一来自哈佛的女孩
Oh, also, you're not the only Harvard girl at this table.
-不是吧 -是的
- No way. - Mm-hmm.
其实是德州休斯敦的哈佛小学
Harvard Elementary, Houston, Texas.
而且我的第一任男友也是个同性恋
Oh, and my first boyfriend also turned out to be gay.
-不是吧 -没错
- No! - Yeah.
我们俩简直如出一辙
It's like we're the same person.
是啊
Yeah.
欢迎来到蓝鸟咖啡馆
Welcome to The Bluebird.
今晚我们会奉上特别的表演
We have a special show for you tonight.
接下来你们将看到的
The act you're about to see
是来自蓝鸟的本土歌♥手
actually met here at The Bluebird.
掌声欢迎前任乐队
Please welcome The Exes.
谢谢你们
Well, thank y'all so much.
*亲爱的*
*Oh, babe*
*我不知如何诉说*
*I'm never good with words to say*
*你离开我已不再*
*I'm not myself when you're away*
*我本拥有了所有*
*And I've had all that I can take*
*亲爱的*
*Oh, baby*
*月光正照耀着我*
*The moon is staring back at me*
*想你到不能入睡*
*Start missing you and I can't sleep*
*你是我眼中一切*
*You are the only thing I see*
你知道么 蕾娜真的有一双慧眼
You know, Rayna really has an eye for talent.
我觉得就在这里 在你们这群人身上
I feel like between you and these guys,
我看到了未来乡村音乐的希望
the future of country music is right here in this room.
借你吉言
From your lips to God's ears.
*请在那里等着我*
*Wait for me outside*
*我将来到你怀中*
*I'm comin' over*
*亲爱的*
*Oh, babe*
我还以为你走了
I assumed you left.
我不能放任一切不管
I couldn't leave with the way things are.
你知道你将面对什么吗
You know what you're getting yourself into here?
我知道
Yeah.
你真的知道吗
But do you really?
科特 我在认真地问你
I'm honestly asking, Colt,
因为当我在USO巡演过程中
because when I was on that USO tour
开车经过一处处爆♥炸♥装置时
and we drove over that IED...
那种恐惧我一生都忘不了
that fear is something I'll never forget.
祖父说你当时有重点护卫队保护
Yeah, well, granddad said you were on a VIP convoy.
没错 而你却很可能被派到前线
Exactly -- whereas you could be out on the front lines.
儿子 你要明白一些事情
You need to understand something, son.
我不是为了控制你所以才反对你的
I'm not fighting you 'cause I'm trying to control you.
我反对是因为我很害怕
I-I'm doing it 'cause I'm terrified.
我知道你可能现在对我恨入骨髓
I know you might hate my guts right now,
但我太爱你了
but I love you so much,
我不想让你受到伤害
and I don't want you to get hurt.
我可能不知道会发生什么
I might not know what to expect...
但是我知道我找到了我的信仰
...but I know I found something I believe in.
仅仅因为参军让人恐惧
Just 'cause it's gonna be scary
不代表我不会去做
doesn't mean I'm not gonna do it.
好吧
All right.
不如我们进屋去
Why don't we go inside,
你再跟我说说这件事怎么样
and you can tell me more about it?
好的
Okay.
嘿 你们是来这里听歌♥还是闲聊的
Hey! Did y'all come here to listen or talk?
说话就和一群女学生一样叽叽喳喳
Chatting up like a bunch of schoolgirls out there.
你们觉得很好笑是吗
You think that's funny?
是啊 挺好笑的
Yeah. Yeah, a little bit.
我有个好笑的想法
I got a hilarious idea.
不如我现在走过去
How about I walk out there
把你们扔出我的酒吧怎么样
and throw your happy ass out of my bar?
我的天哪 他喝醉了
My God. He's drunk.
那样就真的很好笑了
That would be real funny!
我知道 你要不要先离开这里
I know. Why don't you cut on out of here, okay?
我会把你们的脖子都掰断
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表