剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
要花几周
It's gonna take a couple of weeks,
但是国税局同意了我们的付款日程表
but the I.R.S. agreed to our payment schedule.
他们也说会保持低调的
And they said they'd keep it quiet.
来吧 我们回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
那或许是个房♥子 但不再是家了
Um, it may be a house, but... It's no home, not anymore.
卢克 别这样
Luke, you've got to stop this.
你不能一直惩罚自己
You can't keep punishing yourself.
他甚至不肯跟我说话 盖比瑞拉
He won't even talk to me, Gabriella.
我总不能就说 好吧
I can't just say, um, "Oh, well,"
然后向前看 他可是我儿子
and move on. He's my son.
我知道 但科特又不是流落街头
I know that, but Colt's not living on the streets.
他和家人在一起
He's with family.
和我前妻的家人在一起 不出所料
He's with my ex-wife's family, and big surprise --
他们不太喜欢我
they don't like me too much.
天知道他们会怎么跟他说
God only knows what they're telling him.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
不
No, hey, hey.
是我对不起
I'm sorry.
我还要再待一会儿
Listen, I'm gonna stay a little while longer.
我明天再去找你吧
How about I just see you tomorrow?
-好的 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
-好了 -你还以为没人会来
- Yeah. - And you thought nobody was gonna show up.
我现在倒是希望他们没来
Well, I kind of wish they hadn't now.
我的老天 你真是没法满足
Oh, my gosh. You're never happy.
好了
All right.
-我们上去吧 -一起上吧
- Let's do this. - Let's do it.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming out.
我最喜欢这个城市的一点就是
You know, one of my favorite things about this city
我们会欣赏音乐 对吗
is the fact that we know good music when we hear it, don't we?
今晚 我们和这位
And tonight, we have one of the best --
选择来到纳什维尔的世界知名艺人在一起
a world-renowned artist who chose to come here to Nashville.
请你们 用纳什维尔最热烈的掌声欢迎
So, please, would you give a warm Nashville welcome
65号♥高速最新的艺人
to Highway 65's newest artist,
独一无二的马库斯·基恩
the one, the only Markus Keen?!
你们好 纳什维尔
Hello, Nashville!
*举起双手 这感觉如何*
*Hold up, what is this feeling*
*不敢相信 进入了梦国*
*I can't believe it's got me dreaming*
*我头脑中的彩色*
*Colors in my mind*
*来吧 那翻卷的是云朵*
*Come on, the clouds are rolling*
*对我们来说 蓝天可以折叠*
*For us, blue skies are folding*
*让我们看看 能够找到几多*
*Let's see how many we can find*
*昨晚啊宝贝 那不意味着什么*
*Last night, baby, that was nothing*
*抓住我的手 我给你看点什么*
*Take my hand, I'll show you something*
*我无法隐藏内心的感觉*
*I can't keep these feelings that I feel inside*
*我的主意变了*
*I changed my mind*
*今夜 今夜*
*Oh, tonight, oh, tonight*
*我感觉 我感觉活着*
*I feel, I feel alive*
我不得不承认
You know, I got to admit,
我以为他做不到
I didn't think he could pull it off.
但他挺棒的
But he's good.
是啊
Yeah.
他是挺棒的 是啊
Yeah, he's good, all right.
*在伤透的心旁垂钓*
*Cast aside these broken hearts*
*情歌♥对我们而言不意味着什么*
*Love songs were never meant for us*
*但今夜感觉特别*
*But tonight feels different*
*是的 感觉特别 是的 感觉特别*
*Yes, it does, yes, it does*
*是的 感觉特别 是的 感觉特别*
*Yes, it does, yes, it does*
他没让你从后门进去吗
He didn't make you use the back entrance?
没有
No.
从正门直入 就像正常人一样
Right through the front door, just like a normal person,
而且他说以后我们都可以在他家工作
and he said we could work at the house from now on.
我真的觉得
You know, I really think
我已经开始改变他的某些想法了
I'm starting to change his mind about things.
如果我能让韦德·科尔这样的人
You know, if I can get a guy like Wade Cole
能够更愿意接受 谁知道呢
to be more accepting... who knows?
说不定同性恋歌♥手也有希望唱乡村音乐
Maybe there is hope for a gay artist in country music.
说得好
Well, hear, hear.
艾米丽去哪儿了
Hey, where's Emily?
我以为她今天要过来的
I thought she was coming around today.
她还是不喜欢你 如果你是那个意思的话
She's still not into you if that's what you're after.
不是
No.
但她是家人
But she's -- she's family.
应该来和我们聚聚
She should come hang with us.
我给她打个电♥话♥
I'll give her a call.
我劝你不要
I-I wouldn't do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为我炒了她
Because I fired her.
-什么 -你怎么能炒了艾米丽
- What?! - You can't fire Emily.
-你不是认真的吧 -她可是艾米丽
- Are you serious?! - She's Emily.
我刚刚发现
Look, I just found out
她居然背着我和茱莉亚联♥系♥
that she's been talking to Juliette behind my back, okay?
而她居然还有胆子来到我面前
And then she had the nerve to come over here
想让我感到愧疚
and try to get me to feel sorry for it.
艾米丽应该是站在我们这一边的
Emily is supposed to be on our side.
艾弗里 我知道我错过了一些事
Listen, Avery, I know I've missed some stuff here,
但你不觉得你有点过分了吗
but don't you think you're being a little harsh?
不 你们没有我了解茱莉亚
No. Look, you guys don't know Juliette like I do.
就是因为艾米丽人太好
It's because Emily's so nice
茱莉亚才会利用她得到自己想要的
that Juliette's using her to get what she wants,
这就是说我不能再信任艾米丽了
and that means I can't trust Emily anymore,
也不希望她来到凯蒂丝身边 好吗
and I don't want her anywhere near Cadence, okay?
不 这样不好
No. It's not okay.
艾米丽对凯蒂丝的影响比我们几个都要好
Emily is a way better influence on Cadence than any of us.
包括你
Including you.
挽回她 兄弟 好吗
Get her back, dude, all right?
就说你很抱歉 承认你有点疯狂
Say you're sorry. Admit you're a crazy person.
你就 去挽回她吧
Just... Just get her back.
我最近有一些好消息
So, I got some good news recently.
一份职位邀请
A job offer.
其实是升职
Promotion, actually.
我可以当部门主任
I would be the head of my own department.
太棒了 你怎么都不说呢
That's incredible! Why didn't you say anything?
我都不觉得自己能成功
Well, I didn't think I was gonna get it.
他们给我打电♥话♥时 我很吃惊
When they called, I was shocked.
我可不吃惊 我知道你很棒
I'm not. I knew you were amazing.
干得好
Well done.
有一个问题
There's a catch.
这工作是在西雅图
It's in Seattle.
可我们住在纳什维尔
We live in Nashville.
很多乡村音乐明星都住在其他州
Um...Plenty of country stars live in other states.
但我们是个二人组合 所以不仅仅是我的事
I'm part of a duo, though, so it's not just about me.
对不起 这样怎么行得通呢
Uh, s-sorry, how would that even work?
我知道我有点让你措手不及 所以...
Well, I know that I-I blindsided you with this, so...
-很显然我们有些事需要讨论 -是啊
- We obviously have some things to figure out. - Yeah.
所以我们先放到一边吧
So, let's just, uh, let's -- let's sleep on it.
我们不用今晚就做什么决定
We don't need to decide anything tonight.
对 抱歉 只是这件事情比较重大
Yeah. Sorry, it's just kind of big.
不 别等我了宝贝
Oh, no, don't wait up, babe.
我应该至少还会在这里待一个小时
I'll be at least another hour here.
我知道 我也等不及要回家见你
I know. I can't wait to see you when I get home, too.
我爱你
I love you.
拜
Bye.
有数据统计了 到目前为止
Getting some numbers in --
-已经有25万下载量了 -不是吧
- quarter of a million downloads so far. - No!
照这个速度 我们就是白金唱片了
At this rate, we're going platinum.
巴奇 很抱歉
Bucky, I am so sorry,
我得跟我厂牌老板谈谈
but I got to borrow my label head for one second.
等一下 你要做什么
Wait, what are we doing?
我就占用你五分钟 好吗
Five minutes -- that's all I ask, okay?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表