剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我妈妈却拒绝了
My mom said no.
说实话 没有比她更糟糕的妈妈了
Seriously, she's the worst.
好了 塔利亚 我要挂了
Okay, Talia. Sorry. I have to go.
我过会儿再打给你
I'll call you later.
还你这愚蠢的手♥机♥
Here's your stupid phone back.
别告诉妈妈
Don't go telling mom.
有公♥司♥想和你签约是吗
You were offered a record deal?
是的 我猜是有人看了
Yeah, I guess someone saw the video
我跟茱莉亚唱歌♥的视频
of me singing with Juliette.
这又能怎样
I mean, not that it even matters.
妈妈好像永远都不会让我跟人签约
Mom's not gonna let me sign to a label, like, ever, so...
但他们想要的只有你
But they only wanted you.
听我说
Look...
我们现在情况不一样
we're in different places right now.
我已经长大了
I'm grown up.
我做好准备了 你还小还没准备好
I'm ready for things that you're not yet.
你直说就是了
Just say it.
你不需要我
You don't need me.
没人需要我
Nobody needs me.
别这样 我没这么说
Come on. I didn't say that.
咱们不是找了专业人员来干这个吗
Pretty sure we hired professionals to do that.
我只是想赶快干好这些事情
I'm just trying to keep the progress going, you know?
你想谈谈吗
Anything you want to talk about?
谈什么
Like what?
谈谈你现在应该是在家
Like you're down here punching holes in walls
而不是在这里砸墙
when you ought to be at home.
你没事吧
Everything okay there?
没事 弗兰琦 我没事
Yeah, Frankie. Everything's fine.
真的吗
Really?
-真没事 -但是在我看来
- Yeah. Really. - ‘Cause from what I can tell,
你现在是有点无酒自醉了
you're starting to go a little dry-drunk on me here.
好吧 听着 首先
All right, look, first of all,
你已经不是我的担♥保♥人了
you're not my sponsor anymore, okay?
这是一条 第二 你想错了
That's one. Number two -- you're way off base here.
我只是想让我们能赶上计划
I'm just trying to keep us on schedule.
如果你不介意 我要继续了
If you don't mind, ??i'd like to get back to it.
你不用一个人干
Well, you don't need to be doing it all by yourself.
我就是想一个人干 弗兰琦 好吗
Yeah, well, maybe I want to, Frankie, all right?
迪康 住手
Deacon, hey!
你再砸一下那个梁
You hit that crossbeam one more time,
屋顶就塌了
and the ceiling's coming down.
我现在是什么都干不好了是吧
I guess I can't do nothing right these days, huh?
刚才的救场太成功了
Wow. Great save out there.
大家真的很喜欢那段清唱表演
The crowd really loved the acoustic number.
那就好 刚才确实不在计划之内
Oh, good. It's not really a part of the usual set.
你搞清楚刚才是怎么回事了吗
Did you find out what happened?
场馆的经理说艾琳让监控器过载了
Yeah, house manager said Erin overcompensated on the monitors
输出过大 保险丝烧了
without balancing the outputs, blew the fuses.
真是找了个合格的调音师
So much for hiring a capable sound tech.
我真不想管这一摊 但估计加纳不管还得我管
I don't want to deal with this, but Gunnar probably won't.
这地方电线承载不了
Hey, it's not my fault
又不是我的错
this place has a weak electrical grid.
这不是关键好吗
That is not the problem, okay?
我在蓝鸟酒吧也听了
I did sound at the Bluebird,
你推调音板推得太过了
and you pushed the sound board too far.
你看到那块破板子了吗
Did you see that crappy old board?
没有 但是我看到你了
No, but I saw you.
你根本不知道该怎么应对那种状况
And you had no idea ??how to handle the situation.
我真是搞不懂
I mean, I don't get it.
你可是跟着茱莉亚·巴恩斯巡演过
You toured with Juliette Barnes.
是啊 而且我也跟着看过好多设备
Yeah, and I've shadowed plenty of big-sound setups.
但是我没有这种
But maybe I don't have quite as much experience
一个人撑场的经验好吗
running a whole show by myself, all right?
我跟人家保证你没问题
I vouched for you
因为我以为你很清楚自己在干什么
because I thought ??you knew what you were doing.
现在我看着像个傻瓜一样
And now I look like an idiot who's brought his --
不知道是图个什么把这一堆破事带上了巡演
whatever this is on the road for the wrong reasons.
听着 加纳 我知道
Look, Gunnar, I know --
我现在跟你说清楚
Let me be really clear with you.
如果你不能胜任你的工作
If you can't do the job,
你就从我的巡演滚出去
you need to get the hell off my tour.
我都不确定你在不在家
I wasn't even sure you'd be home.
我以为可能你还在录音室
Thought you'd still be at the studio, maybe.
你去哪了
Where you been?
一天都在酒吧里
At the bar all day.
现在麦蒂的情况这么复杂
We had this whole situation with Maddie.
我需要你的帮助 我需要你支持我
I needed your help. I need your support.
但是你却说 你怎么决定都行
All I got was, ??"Well, whatever you decide."
别这样 蕾娜 你知道麦蒂需要什么
I mean, come on, Rayna. You know what Maddie needs.
我根本不知道她...
I don't have any idea what she -- ??
我也不知道
Neither do I.
我现在唯一知道的是
Only thing I know right now
麦蒂现在站在人生的十字路口
is that Maddie is at a crossroads,
我很担心我们会失去她
and I am really worried that we're gonna lose her.
是 我知道
Well, yeah, I get that,
但是我不知道该怎么办
but I don't know what I'm supposed to do
她现在都不肯跟我说话
when she won't even talk to me, all right?
她现在都不想看我 蕾娜
She barely wants to look at me, Rayna.
她当然不想跟你说话了 她在青春期啊
Of course she won't talk to you. She's a teenager.
她也不跟我说话
She's not gonna talk to me, either.
不 不只是这样 还有其他原因
No, it's not just that. There's more than that, all right?
我告诉你 我不知道我到底干了什么
I'm telling you -- I don't know at the hell I did,
-这不一样 这都 -这都不重要
- but it's different. It's all -- ??- doesn't matter.
这些都不重要
None of that matters.
重要的是她现在很需要我们
Only thing that matters is she needs us desperately.
而且我很需要你 亲爱的
And I need you, babe.
我需要你做我的搭档 一起做父母
I need you as a partner and -- and co-parent.
这不正是我们在做的吗
I mean, isn't that what we're doing?
这不正是我们努力争取来的吗
Isn't that ??what we fought so hard for?
对
Yeah.
你说的对
You're right.
好了 有我在
That's right. I'm here.
我们得统一战线 亲爱的
We just got to be a united front, babe --
所有事都要这样
On everything.
不管是买♥♥下酒吧还是抚养我们的孩子
Whether it's buying a bar or raising our kids.
我也想 我只是...
I want to. I just...
我太害怕会做错事了
I'm scared to death I'm gonna do it wrong.
我们只要尽全力做就好了
Yeah, well, we just got to do it the best we can.
好吧
All right.
你打算怎么处理麦迪的事
What do you want to do about Maddie?
我想我有主意了
I think I have an idea.
但我想先征得你的同意
But I want ??to run it past you first.
我刚刚看到你和艾琳在处理事情
Hey, I, uh, saw you handling things with Erin just before.
我有点惊讶你会那样做
I was kind of surprised you did that.
我当然把事情处理好了
Of course I handled it. You know what?
我受够了你表现得
I'm getting pretty tired of you acting like
就像我没把这次巡演当回事
I'm not taking this tour seriously.
别激动 我只是想谢谢你
Just chill out. ??I'm trying to thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我知道我太焦躁了
I know I've been cranky.
和凯勒布分开比我想的要难
Being away from Caleb is harder than I thought it would be,
但如果我的情绪影响了你 我很抱歉
but, uh, I'm sorry if any of that's coming off on you.
我明白
Well, I get it.
我看得出你为什么觉得我被艾琳分了心
I can see how you'd think I've been distracted by Erin,
但是说实话 我只是玩玩
but honestly, I'm just having fun.
虽然 经历了刚才的事
Although, after what just happened,
我不知道还能否继续
I doubt there'll be much more of that.
至少我们知道 我们能在音乐上彼此依靠
Well, at least we know we can rely on each other musically.
今晚那么多手♥机♥点亮现场太棒了
It was pretty cool tonight, all those cellphones.
我觉得我更喜欢清唱版
I think I actually prefer the acoustic version.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表