剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
而且你会得到厂牌老板的全力关注
And you would have the label head's undivided attention.
*你是飓风 亦或是雷鸣*
*You're the hurricane and you're the thunder*
*你是峭壁 我纵身一跃*
*You're the ledge that's gonna be my fall*
*你是魔咒 我深陷其中*
*You're the spell that I will be cast under*
*我如流星 你却似铁壁*
*I'm a fast car, baby, you're a wall*
*如此爱你 却全无道理*
*Lovin' you don't make no sense at all*
*你是火石 燃烧起爱火*
*You're the match that's gonna start the fire*
我想你可能需要这个
Thought you might need this.
你太好了
That's very sweet of you.
*你似火焰 我遍体鳞伤*
*Oh, you're the flame that's gonna burn me down*
谢谢你
Thank you.
*我悬钢丝 步步惊心处*
*I'm a girl who's walkin' on a wire*
*你化成风*
*Ooh, and you're the wind*
*卷我入深渊*
*That's gonna blow me to the ground*
这是加纳·斯考特的电♥话♥
Hey, you've reached Gunnar Scott.
请留言
Please leave a message.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我在想...
I was just thinking...
也许五十场巡演太多了
maybe 50 tour dates is too many.
*却全无道理*
*Don't make no sense at all*
*但我爱了*
*But I do*
*爱得深了*
*I do*
你看见茱莉亚了吗 她刚才还在这儿
Hey, have you seen Juliette? She was just here.
抱歉 我没看见
Sorry, I haven't.
*深陷其中 无法自拔*
*I couldn't change it if I wanted to*
*爱是真心 如何隐瞒*
*Why lie when it's the truth*
*我是疯了*
*Oh, I may be crazy*
*仍需要你*
*But I still need you, baby*
*但我爱了*
*I do*
*爱得深了*
*I do*
*你是飓风 亦或是雷鸣*
*You're the hurricane and you're the thunder*
*你是峭壁 我纵身一跃*
*You're the ledge that's gonna be my fall*
-改天再详谈 -好的
- We'll talk soon? - Yes, we will.
-我的荣幸 -跟你聊天太棒了
- It was my pleasure. - Oh, it was wonderful.
很快见
See you soon.
喂 很顺利
Hey. It went great.
好吧 你听了他们的条件可能就不愿意了
Okay, well, when you hear their terms, you may be out.
他们想要全部创作控制权 还有几百万
They want full creative control and...millions --
基本上是我们从茱莉亚的买♥♥断中赚的所有钱
basically, all we got from juliette's buyout.
没关系
That's all right.
那些钱的作用就在此
That's what that money is for.
听着 如果能签下马库斯这样有才能的艺人
Listen, if we have an artist of Markus' caliber,
我们就可以随心所欲地发展厂牌了
we can do anything with the label that we want,
还可以支持所有像莱拉和前任乐队
and then we can support the Laylas and the Exes
一样的独♥立♥音乐人
and all of our indie artists.
好吧 我懂了 但你确定吗
Okay, I hear you, but...are you sure about this?
非常确定
I am positive.
签了这单生意吧 巴奇
Make that deal, Bucky.
好吧
All right.
再见
Bye.
茱莉亚
Juliette?
茱莉亚
Juliette?
没事的宝宝 我们会找到妈妈的
It's okay, baby. We're gonna find your mama.
茱莉亚
Juliette?
你在家吗
You here?
喂 你不是说好来接我吗
Hey. I thought you were picking me up.
我们的行程提前了
Yeah, our departure got moved up.
但我帮你叫了车 应该马上就到了
But I got you a town car. It should be there any minute.
等等 你要走 你才刚回来
Wait -- you're leaving? You just got here.
我都没见到你
I didn't even get to see you.
我知道 太疯狂了
I know. It's crazy.
我的客户太疯狂了
As is my client.
听着 我得先在路上把她安顿下来
Look, I just got to get her situated here on the road,
然后就回家
And I will be back home.
但更重要的是 今天的表演如何
But, more importantly, how was the show?
在我的团队没一个人
Other than no one from my team
留下来看我表演的情况下...
sticking around long enough to see it...?
做65号♥高速的头牌也不过如此
So much for being highway 65's priority.
莱拉 我真不想说我早就告诉过你了
Layla, I hate to say I told you so.
但幸运的是 没人比我更在乎你的事业
But, luckily, no one cares more about your career than me.
我会帮你弥补的 我保证
I will make this up to you. I promise.
但我现在得挂了
But, uh, look, I got to go.
再见
Bye.
莱拉
Layla.
表演太棒了
Amazing show.
不不 我是认真的
No, no, seriously.
我完全陶醉了
I was blown away.
谢谢你 古德曼先生
Thank you, Mr. Goodman.
听着 我知道你已经有经纪人了
Look, I know you already have a manager,
但如果情况有变 我希望能做第一候补
but should that ever change, I'd like to be first call.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-做得好 -再见
- Great job. - Bye.
好了 她今晚就到此为止了
All right, she's cut off for the night.
出去吧
Out.
你是我的经纪人 不是我的酒保
You're my manager, not my bartender.
过度饮酒会毁了你的声带
Over-imbibing will screw up your vocal cords,
我们还要宣传销量第一的专辑呢
and we've got a #1 album to support.
一到圣保罗这个手♥机♥就会被激活
This should be activated once we land in St. Paul.
是没人知道的新号♥码吗
With a new number nobody else has?
是的
Yep.
我还是不明白为什么
Still don't understand why.
你不需要明白
You don't have to.
红毯上的照片都有了 对吧
You got all your red carpet pictures, right?
斯嘉丽在病房♥里陪她妈妈
Uh, I think Scarlett's in with her mom.
我其实是来找你的
I was actually, uh, looking for you.
我们能不能谈谈
I was wondering if we could talk for a second.
当然
Sure.
你有什么想说的
What's on your mind?
听着 我收到了斯嘉丽的留言
Well, look, I got a message from Scarlett,
听上去
and it sounds like
她好像对我们的巡演计划有异议
she's got some reservations about our -- our tour,
我大胆猜测 这可能跟
So if I'm to hazard a guess, it's probably 'cause of
你昨晚看到的封面照片有关
the, uh, the cover artwork you saw last night.
我们都认为那有点
we can both agree it's a little too
太具挑衅意味了
-- little too provocative,
但我告诉你
but I just wanted to say,
我尊重你们的关系 好吗
look, I respect your relationship, okay?
你没有必要感到威胁
And there is no reason to feel threatened.
斯嘉丽和我...
Scarlett and I --
你觉得我认为你有威胁
Oh, you think I'm threatened by you?
因为我没有
Because I'm not.
听着 如果斯嘉丽对巡演有异议
Look, if Scarlett changed her mind about the tour,
那是因为她意识到她这里对她更重要
it was because she realized her priorities are here
而非追求那些虚无的幻想
and not off, you know, chasing some fantasy.
抱歉 你说什么
Excuse me?
别误会我的意思 音乐很有趣
Don't get me wrong -- music's fun.
但你们又不是去拯救生命
But it's not like you guys are saving lives.
能在音乐事业上成功的机会很渺茫
The odds of a successful music career are pretty slim.
即使是你也不得不承认这一点
Even you have to admit to that.
我不需要承认任何事
I don't have to admit anything.
你知道吗
You know what?
也许我不是斯嘉丽的良配
I may not be the one for Scarlett.
但你也不是
Neither are you.
进来吧 孩子 请坐
Hey, come on in, son. Have a seat.
谢谢 林赛
Thanks, Lindsay.
听着
So, listen.
经过认真衡量
Um, after a bunch of consultations
和四方咨♥询♥
and a lot of thought,
我有决定了
I've come to a decision.
很不幸 这个社会和我们的粉丝群
Unfortunately, the community and our fan base...
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表