剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously on "Nashville"...
我要和你们解除关系
I'm emancipating from you.
是你该死的女儿将她的魔掌伸向我女儿
It's your damn daughter sinking her fangs into my little girl.
管好你的嘴巴
Watch your mouth.
我不知道怎么解决这事
I can't figure out how to work through this.
告诉我要怎么做 我会照做
Just tell me what to do. I will do it.
我刚接到一家新兴耳机公♥司♥的邀请
I just got an offer from a headphone company.
他们的广♥告♥只想要斯嘉丽
They only want Scarlett for the commercial.
加纳·斯科特 和我一起上台来
Gunnar Scott, come on out onstage with me.
我不知道你
I don't know about you,
但我很想看到我们发展下去
but I'd love to see where this goes.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Ma.
同性恋并不是什么问题 对我来说肯定不是
Being gay is not an issue -- certainly not for me.
卢克 你不能再声援威尔了
You have to stop ??fighting Will's battle for him.
我站在历史正确的那一方
I'm on the right side of history here.
再见了 肯
Goodbye, Ken.
他是炙手可热的乡村音乐家
He's a red-hot country artist
也是近期各大头条的热点人物
who just became one of the hottest topics in the headlines,
所以这张桌子得给他腾点地儿了
so you knew we had to make some room for him at the table.
有请卢克·维勒
Please welcome Luke Wheeler.
-你好 卢克 -大家好
- Hey, Luke! - ??Hey.
谢谢你们邀请我
Thanks for having me.
谢谢
Thank you.
最近你因为和
So, you're a hot topic right now
保守派人士辛西娅·戴维斯
for your very heated and very public battle
焦灼且公开的嘴仗而成为热点
with conservative pundit Cynthia Davis.
这一切是怎么发生的
How'd this all start?
我希望让我的艺人
Well, I wanted to get my artist
-威尔·莱星顿的歌♥上电台节目 -没错
- Will Lexington's music on the radio... ??- Right.
但因为他的性取向问题
...uh, but we ran into some resistance
我们遭遇到了一些反对
because of his sexual orientation.
所以我公开请求让他的歌♥能被接收
So I made a public plea to have his song requested,
辛西娅觉得不高兴了
and Cynthia took offense.
她说你让大家觉得自己是有偏见的
And she says ??that you were shaming people
这对大家都是侮辱
into feeling like a bigot.
辛西娅说了很多
Well, um, Cynthia says a lot of things,
大多不属实
a lot of which aren't true,
事实是 威尔是个很有天赋的艺术家
but the truth is that Will is an amazing artist,
我们谈论的应该是他的音乐
and the conversation should be about his music.
无论我们应该谈论的是什么
Well, but regardless what the conversation should be,
反正音乐现在已经不是大家讨论的主题了
the fact remains that it's not about the music, really.
你引发了一场社会问题的大讨论
I mean, you've shined a light on a very important social issue.
那你的立场到底是什么
So what's your stance on that?
我认为歧视
Well, I believe that any discrimination --
无论是种族歧视 还是性取向的歧视
whether it be race, religion, or sexual orientation --
都是不对的
is just plain wrong.
我非常赞同
I couldn't agree more,
但有一点我还是很疑惑
but here's where I'm still confused.
你是这场口诛笔伐的先锋人物
I mean, you're the forerunner leading this charge.
那莱星顿呢
Where's Lexington in all this?
威尔现在也经历着一件令人悲痛的私事
Well, uh, Will's gone through a little personal tragedy.
他母亲刚刚去世了
He just lost his mom, so...
但此前他也拒绝做任何评论 是吧
But he was refusing to comment even before that, right?
我觉得很多人现在关心的是
I think the problem that a lot of people have is,
为什么看起来你比他更激动
why does it seem like you care more than him?
我不知道是不是真的是这样
Well, I don't know if it does seem like that,
但我可以保证 威尔是在乎的
but I can assure you that Will cares.
我是沃里斯医生 很高兴认识你们
Hi. I'm Dr. Voris. Nice to meet you both.
谢谢你能见我们
Hi. Thank you so much for seeing us.
还空出一整天的时间
And giving us the whole day.
不客气
Not a problem.
情况需要的话 我有时也会这么做的
I do occasionally, ??when the situation requires it.
我们很感激
We appreciate it.
进来吧
Come on in.
纳什维尔
抱歉 我不是故意要打扰你们
Sorry. ??Didn't mean to interrupt.
没事
No worries.
行李已经卸载了
The luggage is unloaded.
你们准备好 我们就可以开车回家了
We can drive home whenever you're ready.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你在过去几天里满足了我的全部需要
For being exactly what I needed these last couple days.
很庆幸我的公♥关♥
I'm glad my publicist sucks
给我找的红毯男伴弱爆了
at finding me dates for the red carpet.
我也是
Me too.
等等
Wait.
不如和我一起去纽约吧
Why don't you come with me to New York?
我要搭你的飞机 你也一起上吧
I mean, I'm taking your jet. You might as well be on it.
很诱人 但我想我的小女儿了
That is so tempting, but I miss my little girl.
我得回到现实生活中去了
I got to get back to my real life.
你会很享受纽约的
You have fun in New York.
奥斯卡见
I'll see you at the Oscars,
到时候我们再续情缘
and we'll pick up ??right where we're leaving off.
好 当然
Yeah. Sure.
斯嘉丽和我在芝加哥拍完广♥告♥后
Once Scarlett and I wrap the commercial shoot in Chicago,
奥兰多会面前 你们可以休息几天
you'll have some time off before we join up again in Orlando.
我有一些朋友要会
I've got a couple meet-and-greets
还有一档早间节目
and a morning spot on Magic 107.
可以吗
That work?
-可以 -当然
- Yeah. - Sure.
又来互不理睬的冷战那套了吗
Are we doing the "not talking to each other" thing again?
乐队好就行
Look, whatever's best for the band.
你安排 我们准时到
You set it up, we'll be there.
是的 正如她所说
Yep. What she said.
好的
Okay.
我去搞定退房♥的事
I'm gonna go finish checking you out of your rooms.
谢谢
Thank you.
-加纳 我们能不能聊聊 -你们好
- Gunnar, can we please just talk about - Hey, there.
我不知道你们两个怎么安排
I don't know about you two,
但是我真心想放个小假
but I could certainly use a little break from this tour.
你们有计划吗
You guys have plans?
去芝加哥拍广♥告♥
Uh, shooting a commercial in Chicago.
对哦
Oh, that's right.
加纳提过
Gunnar mentioned something about that.
真让人激动 是今天吗
That's so exciting for you. Is that today?
是的
Yep.
太可惜了
Aww! Bummer.
我正在去波士顿的路上
I'm just on my way to Boston
去看我的老朋友埃尔顿·约翰演出
to see my old friend Elton John play a show,
我本来想问问你们两个想不想一起
and I was gonna see if you two wanted to tag along.
埃尔顿·约翰 真的吗 我爱埃尔顿·约翰
Elton John? Seriously? I love Elton John.
欢迎你来
You're welcome to come.
我之前邀请过的
I mean, I know I've offered before.
是的 没其他的事
Oh. Yeah, sure. Got nothing else going on.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
太好了 我的飞机随时起飞
Sweet. My plane is waiting for us whenever you're ready.
现在就行
Now's good.
-好的 -是吗
-Okay. -Yeah?
再见
See ya.
玩的开心
Have fun!
好了 车来了
All right. Car's here.
好吧
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah. I am.
我们该走了
And we should get going.
好
Okay.
谢谢 爸爸
Yeah, thanks, Dad.
你们和好了
You guys talking now?
实际上 我回来后他打过两次电♥话♥
Actually, he's called me twice since I've been back.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表