剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我会尽快回电♥话♥
I'll get back to you soon as I can.
科尔先生
Hey, Mr. Cole.
我是威尔·莱星顿
It's, uh, Will Lexington.
我打电♥话♥来是想说 我
I was just calling to tell you that, uh, I, uh...
我很享受今天的合作
I really enjoyed our session
很希望能再次和您合作
and I look forward to working with you again.
好吧
Okay.
躺下
Here we go.
还不想睡觉吗 小姑娘
Not quite ready for bed yet, little girl?
好吧
All right.
想不想听悲伤的爸爸今晚的演奏
You want to hear the sad daddy was gonna play tonight?
就当你的回答是 想
I'll take that as a "Yes."
很好听 谢谢
That sounds nice. ??Thanks.
需要我改吗 修改一点
Want me to change it? Fix it up a little more?
给我
Give me that.
我爱你
I love you.
我一生都在爱着你
I've loved you my whole life,
并且会继续爱你直到我死去
and I'm gonna keep doing that till I die.
没人能将我们分开
There's nobody that's gonna come between us.
抱歉我太激动了
I'm sorry I got all heated.
我只是
I just...
很嫉妒
...got real jealous, you know?
我还不习惯你完全属于我
I'm not used to you being all mine yet.
我和马库斯聊过了
I talked to markus,
我非常明确地告诉他 迪康是我的爱人
and I made it very clear to him "Deacon is my guy."
他最好滚蛋
And he better back off.
你是这么说的吗
You said that?
是的
Yeah.
他怎么说
How'd he take that?
他表现得像是我疯了
He acted like I was crazy.
我不知道 也许他是对的
Well, I don't know. He might be right.
你坚持选择我 是个明智的选择吗
You do keep choosing me. How smart is that?
不怎么是
Not very.
我来告诉你
I tell you what --
他可以随心所欲地改动歌♥词
He can change any damn lyric he wants, all right?
整首歌♥都归他
He can have the whole damn song.
我要实实在在的奖赏
I got the real prize.
简直不敢相信你这么说了
Oh, you did not just say that to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我举起了拳头
Me raising my fist, that's, uh...
这不是解决问题的方式
That's no way to settle things.
没有什么事需要解决
There's nothing to settle.
有
Yeah, there is.
这场争斗 我们之间发生的事
This fight, this thing we got going on between us --
它会吃了我 科特
It's eating me up, Colt.
不管是心理咨♥询♥还是野营
And whether it's counseling or a camping trip
或者我们只是坐在这
or us just hunkering down here --
我给外公打电♥话♥了
I called granddad.
我想去和他住一段时间
I'm gonna stay with him for a while.
这不是你或他能决定的事
That's not your call to make -- or his.
我甚至不确定你妈妈
I'm not even sure your mom
想不想让你和她爸爸待在一起
would want you staying with her dad anyways.
妈妈说没关系
Mom says it's fine.
除了你大家都同意了
Everyone's on board except for you.
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise, surprise.
他比我严格多了
He's a heck of a lot stricter than I am --
一分一秒一针一线都不能出差错
bounce-a-quarter off-a-sheet strict.
至少他有坚持有信仰
Well, at least he stands for something,
这一点比你好多了 爸爸
which is more than I can say for you, dad.
茱莉亚
Juliette?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表