剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
tomorrow night at the Bluebird.
真的吗
Are you serious?
真的 我们对你期望很高 莱拉
Yes. We have big plans for you, Layla.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Wh-- you're welcome.
贝弗丽已经通过了几项大脑功能测试
Beverly's passed several brain-function tests,
但我们还是想慢慢来
but you want to take things slow.
她可能还是会有些定向障碍
There still may be some disorientation.
-我们可以和她说话吧 -当然可以
- We can talk to her, though? - Of course.
但她可能没法用言语回应你们
Just know she may not be able to respond verbally.
她的喉咙会很痛
Her throat's gonna be pretty sore.
好的
All right.
你感觉怎么样
How you doing?
你怎么比我先出院
How'd you get out before me?
那不重要
Don't matter now.
你还好吗
You all right?
现在我们都没事了
We're all all right now.
你知道我多么努力祈祷这一刻吗
Do you know how hard I prayed for this moment?
贝弗丽
Hey, Beverly.
威尔
Hey, Will.
很抱歉隔了这么久我们才能面谈
Sorry it's taken so long for us to sit down,
我的行程实在太紧了
but my schedule is rough.
是啊 巡演进行得如何
Yeah. Yeah. How's the tour going?
巡演很棒
Oh, it's great.
很遗憾你不能和我们一起去
Um, shame you can't be out there with us,
但自从新闻发布会上的惊喜之后
but after that surprise at your press conference,
我得等等看事情要怎么收尾
had to wait and see how things would shake out.
我知道 那件事我很抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm real sorry about that.
当时事情就那样发生了
It just sort of happened in the moment.
我知道你来这是想得到一个答案
Well, I know you came in expecting some sort of answer,
但事实是
and truth is...
我还没有决定
I don't have one yet.
但你仍然是维勒唱片的艺人
But you are still a Wheelin' Dealin' artist,
所以我觉得你应该
so I think it only fitting
来参加明晚茱莉亚的发布派对
you come to Juliette's launch party tomorrow night.
我说不好
Uh, well, I'm not sure.
我还没有在公众前露过面 自从...
I haven't made any sort of public appearance since --
不不不 这场派对的好处就在于
Oh, no, no, no. That's -- that's the beauty of it.
它只是业内庆祝会
It's just for industry types.
场外可能会来一些媒体
I mean, there may be some press outside,
但他们也就只能待在外面了
but that's exactly where they're gonna stay, okay?
相信我 你见到的都会是朋友们
Trust me -- you're gonna be among friends.
多站一会 就会有人来揍你了
Stand there much longer, and you're gonna get hit.
好了 冷静点 兄弟
All right, easy, buddy.
听着 我不是横亘在你和你妻子间的障碍
Look, I'm not the wedge between you and your wife.
你以前是 现在还是 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You were then, and you are now, you son of a bitch.
行了 行了
All right, all right. Hey!
-快滚 -行了 听着
- Get out of here! - All right, all right, look!
你先别动手
Before you start throwing punches,
我来这里只是因为担心茱莉亚
I'm just here because I'm worried about Juliette.
-鬼扯 -好了
- Oh, bullcrap! - All right, fine.
听着 我担心她 好吗
Look, I am concerned, okay?
我很担心我的客户状态不好
I am concerned that -- that my client is off the rails.
她在电视上看起来非常好
She seemed perfectly fine on TV.
她并不好 好吗
Well, she's not, okay?
她很孤单 很害怕 她需要你
She's alone and she's scared, and she needs you.
她这五周来都不需要我
She hasn't needed me in five weeks,
也没打过电♥话♥ 发过消息
hasn't called, hasn't written.
那是因为她觉得你恨她
That's 'cause she thinks that you hate her.
听着 她很渴望 好吗
Look, she's desperate, okay?
渴望见到你和宝宝
S-she's desperate to see you and the baby.
她只是不知道怎么告诉你
She just doesn't know how to tell you that.
还有什么需要吗 老板
Need anything else, boss?
没事了 谢谢你 博
No, I'm all good. Thanks, Bo.
回家了一定很开心吧
Must be nice to be home.
她既然叫我们拿遥控器
I tell you what -- if she's asking for that remote control,
一定是感觉好多了 对吧
she must be feeling better, right?
真是太好了
Oh, it's so great.
你知道姑娘们今晚有才艺秀吧
So, listen, you know the girls have their talent show tonight?
我忘了
I forgot.
对不起 她们会不会不高兴 如果
I'm sorry. You think they're gonna be upset if I --
没关系 她们当然会理解你
It's ok-- of course they're gonna understand,
但我一定要去
but I have to go.
我明白
I know you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你在这帮我挺过这些难关
For being here, helping me through this, toughing it out.
看到你能开心 能放下
I'm just so happy to see you happy,
肩上的重担 我就满足了
see that weight lifted off your shoulders.
你怎么了 发生什么事了
What's going on with you? What's the matter?
没什么 很傻的事
Whatever. Seems silly.
不不不 拜托 我想知道
No, no, no. Please. Please, I want to know.
-今早韦德没有签合约 -宝贝
- Wade didn't sign the papers this morning. - Oh, baby.
他没加入我们的厂牌
He did not come over to the label.
我不明白我的厂牌怎么就从全市最火
I don't understand how we've gone
变得无足轻重
from being the hottest label in town to irrelevant.
好了 你们才不是无足轻重 懂吗
All right, listen, you're not irrelevant, all right?
我来告诉你会发生什么
And I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
再过几个月 她就能下床走动了
In the next few months, she's gonna get back on her feet.
你和我 我们俩会结婚
You and me, we're gonna get all hitched up -- married.
所有乡村乐界的巨星
And all the biggest stars in country music,
都会和65号♥高速签约
they are gonna sign with Highway 65.
要坚定信念 亲爱的
Just got to keep the faith, baby.
是信念让贝弗醒来的
That's what brought Bev back.
手术之后发生了很多事
Well guess a lot's happened since the surgery,
我和...
with me and --
现在谈这个好像不太合适
maybe it's not the right time to talk about that.
天气一直很好 几乎没怎么下雨
Weather's been nice. Uh, it's hardly rained at all.
大概就下了两天
Maybe two days.
-你还和那个医生在一起吗 -是的
- You still with the doctor? - Yeah.
实际上 我们在同居
Actually, we're living together.
相比之下我更喜欢他
I like him better.
和谁比
Better than who?
我还没发现你们俩这么...
I didn't realize you two were so, uh...
亲密
close.
我们没有 是他们修的图 你看
We weren't. They photoshopped it. Look.
看见了
See?
斯嘉丽当时离我那么远
I mean, Scarlett was barely in arm's reach.
斯嘉丽看过这些图了吗
Has Scarlett seen them yet?
还没 她看到估计得疯了吧
No. She's probably gonna flip out when she does.
我知道为什么公♥司♥想这样包装你们
I see why the label wants to package you that way.
就是打性感牌
I mean, sex sells.
是 但我不想靠欺骗大众来打通销路
Yeah, well, I would rather not sell a lie.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我找诺尔·拉夫林 谢谢
Uh, Noel Laughlin, please.
另外 我可不想承担
Besides, I'm not taking the hit
变前任乐队为性感乐队的重担
for making the Exes look like the Sexes.
所有人都出去 现在
Everybody get out -- now!
快走
Go!
现在 都出去
Now! Get out!
你离开了几周 就做这些事
You're gone for weeks. This is what you do?
邀请一大群陌生人来我们家
Invite a bunch of strangers over to our house?
你现在变成这种人了吗
Is this who you are now?
没有 我保证 我只是...
No. It's not, I promise. I just --
我真的信了 茱莉亚
I believed it, Juliette.
你在访谈节目上说你想我们的时候
When I saw you on that interview, you said you missed us.
我真的信了
I believed it!
艾弗里 拜托别走
Avery, please don't go.
拜托
Please.
-为什么 -因为我爱你
- Why? - Because I love you.
我爱你们两个 给我个机会解释
I love you both. Just give me a chance to explain.
拜托
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表