剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
No, cables are good, check the GR.
等等 什么时候
Wait, when?
抱歉 我们现在遇到了技术难题 但
Oh, I'm sorry. We're having some technical difficulty, but...
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
这无法改变这一事实
...that doesn't change the facts --
尽管他呼吁全国
that even after urging the nation
给予他的艺人更多音乐广播
to demand more airplay for his artist,
可他还是自相矛盾
even he's conflicted.
但我们并不矛盾 我们明辨是非
But we're not, because we know right from wrong.
体育明星 演员或歌♥手
And it's wrong when sports figures or actors
不应该用他们的地位来灌输给我们他们的观点
or singers use their status to force-feed us their opinions.
就好像你不是一样
Oh, like you're not?!
专心唱歌♥吧 卢克 你唱得不错
Stick to singing, Luke. You're so good at it.
因为音乐和政♥治♥不可混为一谈
Because politics and music don't mix.
而且如果你和我一样 不想在听电台时
And if you, like me, like listening to the radio
想着同性恋的生活
without thinking about what gay men do,
给你所在地的所以乡村电台打电♥话♥
call every country radio station in your area
告诉他们你想要什么
and you tell them what you want --
结束这种伤风败俗的行为
for this immorality to stop.
我要给艾比家打电♥话♥看看达芙妮怎么样了
I'm gonna call Abby's and check on Daphne.
好
Okay.
不 我不打了
No, I'm not.
我现在没办法跟人聊天
I can't even have a conversation right now.
天呐 我信任过他 小蕾
Oh, God, I trusted him, Ray.
听着所有我做过的事已经很难过了
I mean, it's hard enough hearing every damn thing I ever done,
但还要看着她说出来
but to watch her have to say it?
-你看到她的表情了吗 -看到了
- You see her face? - Yeah.
如果是我 我也会害怕我自己的
Hell, I'd be scared of me, too.
那不是真正的我
That's not who I am.
我知道
I know that.
那也不是真正的她
It's not who she is, either.
她也不想站在那里说那些伤人的话
She didn't want to be up there saying all that stuff.
她只是被利用了
She's just being manipulated.
我只是希望法官是个理智的人
I just hope and pray that this judge is -- is a reasonable person.
我也希望如此
Me, too.
我要先上楼了
I'm gonna go upstairs.
我等会就上去
I'll be up in a minute.
所以当你们俩还在一起写歌♥约会的时候
So, while you were still writing together and dating,
斯嘉丽 你和高速公路65号♥签约成为
Scarlett, you signed solo with Highway 65,
独唱歌♥手并在校园广播里
and you had a single, "Gun for a Mouth,"
发布了你的单曲《以枪封喉》对吗
on college radio, right?
没错
Yeah.
是什么让你们俩走上不同的道路
What made the two of you pursue separate recording careers?
成为独唱歌♥手一直都不是我的本意
Uh, it was never my intention to pursue a solo career.
我们都被邀请去高速公路65号♥试唱
We, uh, we were both invited to audition for Highway 65,
但是加纳那天没能去成
but Gunnar... couldn't make it that day.
我后来恳请蕾娜同时考虑我们俩
I asked Rayna after the fact to still consider us both,
但最后还是没能成功
but it's not the way it worked out.
她把我招到她厂牌下
She took me under her wing,
但是加纳那时候一直很支持我
and Gunnar was really supportive at the time.
所以 你们俩那时相处还很融洽
So, you two were in a good place?
是的
We were, yeah.
那为什么你拒绝了当时加纳的求婚
Then, why did you say no when Gunnar asked you to marry him?
抱歉 我已经采访过奥顿这件事了
Oh, sorry, I already interviewed Autumn for this story.
她告诉我你们之所以分手
She told me The Exes became exes
是因为你拒绝了他的求婚
because of a rejected proposal.
她说错了吗
Did she get that wrong?
事实上 我们那时候已经有分歧了
A-Actually, Gunnar and I already parted ways at that point.
这话怎么说
What do you mean, "parted ways"?
结婚是一生中重大的决定
A marriage proposal is a huge life decision,
当时我们都处于他哥哥去世
and it felt like a delayed reaction
和分手的阴影中
to his brother's passing and our breakup.
我想做对我们彼此都好的决定
And I was trying to do what was best for us,
所以我拒绝了
so I said no.
有点晚了
You know, it's, uh, it's getting late.
我们得去准备表演了
We should probably go get ready for the show.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
真的抱歉 等会见
Really sorry. I'll see you after.
好的
Yep.
祝演出成功
Break a leg out there, you two.
亲爱的
Babe.
亲爱的 你起床了吗
Hey, babe, are you coming up?
好了
All right!
我很荣幸把一位明日之星
It is an honor to bring this next rising star
请上贝弗利酒吧的舞台
to the stage of The Beverly tonight.
掌声欢迎
Y'all give it up.
凯尔西·巴莱里尼
Kelsea Ballerini!
谢谢 弗兰琦
Thank you, Frankie!
下面这首歌♥送给你
This one's for you.
*微笑 魅力 言语 朝气*
*The smile, the charm, the words, the spark*
*你拥有这一切*
*Everything, you had it*
*我有颗天真的心*
*I guess I had a naive heart*
*因为我让你拥有了它*
*'Cause boy, I let you have it*
*你说我是你的唯一*
*You said I was your only*
*从未想过你会丢下我一人*
*Never thought you'd leave me lonely*
*你只是个迷路的男孩*
*You're just a lost boy*
*仰着头傲视一切*
*With your head up in the clouds*
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
*你只是个迷路的男孩*
*You're just a lost boy*
*从不愿脚踏实地*
*Never keep your feet on the ground*
*总是想要飞走*
*Always gonna fly away*
*因为你知道你可以*
*Just because you know you can*
*学不会世上没有梦幻岛这个道理*
*Never gonna learn there's no such place as Neverland*
*你不懂*
*You don't understand*
*你永远长不大*
*You'll never grow up*
*你永远不能成为一个男人*
*You're never gonna be a man*
*也永远不会快乐*
*Now it's happily ever never*
我不明白 你怎么能做出那种事
I don't know - how you could do that, man.
你是我的赞助人
You're my sponsor.
你为什么告诉你的女儿我做过的那些事
Why'd you tell your daughter every damn thing I ever done
好让她利用这些事在法庭上针对我
so she can use it against me in court?
或许是因为你的妻子威胁要毁了她的事业
Maybe because your wife threatened to ruin her career.
你到底在说什么
What the hell - are you talking about, man?
看来乡村音乐界的女王自以为
Ah, turns out queen of country
她统治了整个纳什维尔啊
thinks she runs all of Nashville.
这件事和蕾娜没关系
This ain't got nothing to do with Rayna.
你知道的
You know that.
这件事只和你女儿
It's about your damn daughter
将她的魔掌伸向我女儿有关
sinking her fangs into my little girl.
-管好你的嘴巴 -她没有音乐前途的 弗兰琦
- Watch your mouth. - She ain't got no career, Frankie.
-闭嘴 -你知道的
- Shut it. - You know that.
这就是为什么她像水蛭一样榨取麦迪
That's why she's leeching on to Maddie like some --
弗兰琦 你到底在干嘛
What the hell, Frankie?!
你疯了吗
You lost your damn mind?!
水蛭
Leech?
你才是水蛭
You're the damn leech.
你的妻子就是个婊♥子♥
And your wife's a downright bitch!
你偷走了这家酒吧
Your stole this bar
就像你偷走了你姐姐的肝脏
just like you stole - your damn dead sister's liver!
闭嘴
Shut up!
这样你就能多活几年陪你的婊♥子♥老婆了
So you could live a little longer with that rich-ass wife!
-闭嘴 -该死的 迪康 滚开
- Shut up! - Damn it, Deacon, get off!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-闭嘴 -你在干什么
- Shut up! - What are you doing, man?
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me!
他还好吗
Is he okay?
-谁打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥来 -弗兰琦 你还好吗
- Somebody call the cops! - Frankie, you all right?
他想杀了我
Tried to kill me.
我是迪康
You got Deacon.
请直接留言
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表