剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Did she make an announcement now?
没有 是你太好懂了
No. ??You're just transparent.
不过还是很可爱
But still cute.
写得开心 很期待听到你的大作
Have fun -- can't wait to hear what you come up with.
走吧
Come on, guys.
好
All right.
-各位 回见 -回见
- Later, dude. - Later.
抱歉 我以为你肯定乐意干这事
I'm sorry. I assumed this would be something you'd like to do.
我觉得你和马库斯在音乐上有很多共通点
Musically, I actually think you and Markus have a lot in common.
真有意思 我对他的第一印象就是
Well, that's funny, 'cause my first impression of the guy
傲慢的混♥蛋♥
is, uh, he's an arrogant son of a bitch.
-有点儿 -你说的也没错
- Little bit. ?? - Well, you're not wrong.
不过处久了就好了
??But he gets better.
真的
He does.
我之所以忍♥着不说
Well, the only reason I'm putting up with any of this
是因为我知道这张专辑对你意义重大
Is because I know how much this album means to you.
确实激动人心
Well, it's exciting.
这是我作为制♥作♥人的第一个作品
It's the first thing I've ever produced.
-嗨马库斯 -收录一首你的歌♥ 这主意我喜欢
- Hi, Markus. - I love the idea of you having a song on it.
-这不是才华横溢的麦迪·康拉德嘛 -我也喜欢
- Hey, it's the very gifted maddie conrad! - I like that, too.
不 你只是客套话
No, you're just saying that.
不 我这不是客套话
No, I'm not just saying that.
我想告诉麦迪她的才华
I'm trying to tell Maddie that her talent
是她能签约65号♥高速的原因
is what got her signed to highway 65.
没错 欢迎来我家
It's true. Hey, welcome.
多谢
Hey, thank you.
说到这个
And you know, on that note,
你和你妹妹得开始写歌♥了
you and your sister need to start writing some songs.
写完那首关于云彩的
Y'all should finish up that one about the clouds.
那首歌♥很有潜力
I thought that was ??really, uh, going somewhere.
那是达芙妮写的
That was Daphne. ??
烂透了
And it was lame.
青少年就这样
Teenager.
-给你来点喝的吗 -不用了
- Yeah. ??Can I get you something to drink? - ??No, I'm fine.
不过我想跟你们说
I-I want to tell you guys, though --
我一整天都在格瑞米
I spent the entire day at Grimey's,
听你的歌♥
going through the bins,
从现在起这哥们的所有作品
and I now own everything
都归我了
that this guy's ever made on vinyl.
对 你 哥们
Yes, you, dude.
真的 九十年代的《断钢丝现场》
I'm telling you, "Live at the Broken Spoke" in '90,
每个年轻音乐家都应该听听
that should be a requirement for every baby musician.
你真好 但没必要吹捧我
That's very kind, but you don't got to blow smoke.
我没有 兄弟 我是认真的
I'm not! Dude, I'm serious.
拜托 接受赞扬吧
Come on, please -- take a compliment, man.
真的 我很尊重你
Really, much respect.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. ??- You're welcome.
而且 我听了你的小样
And also, ??I listened to your demos.
那首歌♥
That song um,
《别让他们不再喜欢你》
"Don't Make 'em Like You No More"?
怎么没有制♥作♥
How did that never get cut?
-那是个谜 -那首歌♥非常棒
- It is a mystery. - That is such a great song.
你不觉得那首歌♥非常适合这专辑吗
Don't you think that'd be a perfect song for the record?
对 我就是这个意思
Yes, that's what I'm saying.
而且 我知道小样是不插电的
And -- and I know the demo is acoustic,
但我听着有点
but I'm kind of hearing like this --
摩城贝斯风的感觉啊
this Motown bassline, you know?
不是吗
No?
事实上 是的
Well, actually, yes.
那就是我们当时的考虑
That is something we had in mind then. ??
各位 我想我们有一首歌♥了
Fellas, I think we got ourselves a song.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
什么
About what?
我的服装 你喜欢吗
My outfit. Do you like it?
这重要吗
Why does it matter?
妈妈要我们穿得适合参加新闻发布
Mom wants us to match for that press kit thingy.
我真的很喜欢这个颜色
And I really like this color.
什么 你开玩笑吧
What, you're joking, right?
那些照片可能会用于专辑封面
Those pictures might be used for an E.P. Cover...
如果她同意我们录的话
if she ever lets us do one.
你不能穿成那样
There's no way you're wearing that.
这有什么问题吗
What's wrong with this?
如果你上的是《儿童音乐》的唱片封面才没问题
Nothing, if you're gonna be on the cover of a Kidz Bop CD.
你到底想不想受到重视
Do you want to be taken seriously or not?
非常棒
Great sesh.
你演奏的那段弗拉明戈真的在大叫“玉米饼”
That flamenco lick you played really screams "Tacos."
嗯 为了那段我还温习了指法
Yeah, well, I had to brush up on my finger picking for it.
谢谢你录歌♥
Thanks for the gig.
不 谢谢你 你太棒了
No, man. Thank you. You killed it.
艾弗里·巴克利 200美元
等等
Wait a second.
我以为报价是这个的两倍
Yeah, I thought the quote was for twice this.
对 但我们是按时付费
Well, it was, but we pay hourly.
你比我们预期的时间短一半就进广♥告♥了
You ended up tracking the cues in half the time we anticipated.
所以我为此而受罚了
So I get penalized for that?
拜托 兄弟 又不是你和你的妻子
Come on, bro. ??It's not like you or your wife
捉襟见肘了
need jingle money, right?
嗯 但是我很享受工作
No, it's just, uh, I enjoy working, you know?
我想多做一点
And, uh, I'd like to do more.
还有别的插播广♥告♥吗
You got any more spots coming up?
你懂这生意的 兄弟 无法预测
You know the business, brother -- unpredictable.
有活了我会给你电♥话♥的
Look, I'll call you when something does.
你回家了
You're home!
抱歉我迟到了
Hey! Wow. I am so sorry I'm late.
没关系 我太想你了
I don't care. I missed you so much.
我也是
Me too.
我们能待在家里点外卖♥♥吗
Can we stay in and order out?
可以 但是
Um...Okay. But, um...
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么 我今天很累
It's nothing. It's been a long day.
想休息一下
I could just use a second to unwind.
好
Sure.
嗯 我去洗个澡小睡一觉
Okay. And just take a quick shower and wake myself up a bit?
好
Yeah.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-G调 -对 -我同意
- Key of G. - Yep. I think so.
嗯 那真是个最佳音调
Yeah, it's a real sweet spot --
-你的声音非常深情 -谢谢 兄弟
- your voice is real soulful right there. ??- Oh, thanks, man.
然后我们加入你那段优美的重节奏
And when we add that little slinky back beat
太棒了 兄弟
that you came up with, dude.
我觉得这首歌♥从头到尾
And I'm hearing some really great little harmonies
都可以加点很棒的和声
all the way throughout.
-你想的话我们今晚可以解决这个 -好
- Oh, yeah. We can work on that tonight if you want. - ??Yeah.
我得 我得走了
Ah, I got to, um... I got to take off.
但明天我们会搞定的
But tomorrow we'll lay this bad boy down, right?
好 录音棚见
Yeah. We'll see you in the studio.
好的 到时候见
All right. I'll see you.
你也会来 对吗
And, hey, you're coming, too, right?
你们都想我去
Y'all want me there.
我当然想你去
Of course I want you there.
看看我们 梦之队
Look at us -- the dream team.
-明天见 -晚安 马库斯
- See you all tomorrow. - Night, Markus.
怎么样
So, how's that?
我说不好 那人想法很好
I don't know. Guy's got good ideas,
有礼貌 唱得好
respectful, can sing his ass off.
是啊
Yeah.
坦白说 我想讨厌他 但我并不 所以
Honestly, I wanted to hate him, and I don't, so...
所以你喜欢他
So you like him?
我喜欢和他工作
I like working with him.
回家真好 对吧
Good to be home, isn't it?
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表