剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Before I could even tell her what we had planned,
她告诉我她已经给自己预定了
she tells me she's got herself booked
卢克·维勒的巡演
on Luke Wheeler's tour.
-怎么会这样 -我不知道
- How'd that happen? - I have no idea.
她打算跟我们讨论吗 或者
Was she planning on discussing this with us, or...?
我不知道 但这是好消息 对吗
Well, I don't know, but it's great news, right?
我们需要她上巡演 现在她有巡演了
We needed her on a tour. Now she's on a tour.
而且你也不用再奔波了
And you don't have to go out anymore.
我得承认 我感觉不太好
I have to admit, I feel a little gut-punched.
其实莱拉还不知道
Well, Layla didn't know
我们正试着安排巡演
we were trying to put something together.
你知道吗 让我失望的不是莱拉
You know, it's not just Layla.
是一连串茱莉亚 莎蒂还有马库斯的事情
It's...Juliette and Sadie and Markus and --
让我觉得我为这些艺人倾注了心血
I just feel like I pour my heart and soul
但却没有得到回报
into these artists, and... it's all for nothing.
但你现在有了前任乐团和莱拉
But now you have The Exes and you have Layla,
一切也进展得很顺利
and things are going well.
我知道这一路走来你很不容易
Look, Ray, I know this hasn't been an easy ride for you,
但你为马库斯打造了一支白金单曲
but you pushed Markus to a platinum single,
你的厂牌即将发行两张重磅级唱片
your label is about to launch two stellar albums,
你还上了《商业周刊》的封面
you're on the cover of Businessweek.
高速公路65号♥的成功都要归功于你
Highway 65 is a success. That's due to you.
没有比现在更好的了
I mean, this is as good as it gets.
听着 我们现在不该讨论这些
Look, we shouldn't do this right now.
我得去支持我的艺人了
Got to go support my artists.
这说不通
It makes no sense.
对我而言说得通 这就够了
It does to me, and that's all that matters here.
为什么我们要让一个高速公路65号♥的艺人
Why would we take a Highway 65 artist
而不是我们的自己人加入巡演
out on the road instead of one of our own?
为什么
Why?
因为尽管你这么想
Because, despite the way that you think,
还有一些事情是比生意利益更重要的
there's more to this job than just business.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
- Oh, hi! - Oh, hey!
你们俩今天要嗨翻全场
Y'all are gonna knock it out of the park!
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you! - Thank you.
达拉斯 掌声欢迎前任乐队
Dallas, welcome The Exes!
-准备好了吗 -谢谢 准备好了
- You ready? - Thank you. Yes.
-走吧 -开干吧
- Let's go. - Let's do it.
达拉斯的朋友们 你们好
Hello, Dallas!
你们怎么样
How you doing?
我们是前任乐团
Hey, we're The Exes,
今晚我们将带来一场精彩的演出
and we got a great show for y'all.
我们很激动能够站在德州的舞台上
We are so excited to be here in the great state of Texas.
达芙妮 别这样
Come on, Daphne.
你又不是一个人住在这里
You're not the only one living here.
亲爱的 去洗个澡换身衣服吧
Got to clean up after yourself, sweetie.
等我做完了我就去
Okay, I'll do it when I'm done.
你也可以现在就去
Or you could do it now.
这不公平
That's not fair.
为什么我犯了一点小错就要受到惩罚
God, I get in trouble for every stupid little thing,
而麦迪不管做了什么都能逃脱
when Maddie gets away with everything!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
麦迪做了什么
What is Maddie getting away with?
达芙妮
Daphne!
那你是怎么和你父母说的
So, what did you tell your parents?
我说我们今晚在一家咖啡馆
That we're at a coffeehouse.
喝点咖啡没有什么危险吧
Nothing too dangerous about coffee, right?
比利 这是我朋友麦迪
Billy. Hey. This is my girl Maddie.
嘿
Hey.
她只有十六岁吗
She's only 16?
她不止十六岁 今晚她二十一岁
She's not 16. Tonight, she's 21, right?
没错
Right.
茱莉亚
Juliette!
怎么样
Yeah?
茱莉亚
Juliette!
给我一点时间 伙计们
I'm just gonna need a second, guys.
表演很精彩
That was a great performance.
那不是刻意表演
It wasn't an act.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我曾待你太刻薄了
I treated you terribly,
你只是想帮助我
and you were just trying to help me.
我知道我让你失望了
And I know that I let you down.
茱莉亚 没事的
Juliette, it's okay.
不 有事
No, it's not okay.
怎么会没事
It's not okay.
因为我想你
Because I miss you.
我需要你
I need you.
我的生活已经在继续了
My life has kept going.
你知道吗
You know?
我是莱拉·格兰特的经纪人
I'm repping Layla Grant now.
我不能因为你突然找我
I can't just drop her as a client
就弃她于不顾
because you come knocking at my door.
我没有要求你来当我的经纪人
It's not about that. It's not about that.
我不希望我的生命中没有你
My life is not the life that I want to live without you.
所以 哪怕你不能当我的经纪人
So, please, even you can't be my manager,
起码告诉我你不会从我生命中消失
just please tell me that you'll be in my life.
或许我可以两件事都做到
Maybe I can do both.
真的吗
Really?
我想你
I missed you.
嘿
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我之前没在这儿见过你
I haven't seen you here before.
这是我第一次来这儿 我是卡什的朋友
It's my first time. I'm Cash's friend.
好吧
Okay.
我们欢迎卡什的任何朋友
Well, any friend of Cash is always welcome here.
她是个酷女孩
She's a cool lady.
她的确是
She is that.
那么 我能请你喝一杯吗
So...can I buy you a drink?
不用了
...I'm good.
好吧 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我想来一杯苦哈德森
I'll take a Bitter Hudson.
我想卢克会对我们的修改很满意的
I think Luke will be happy with these fixes.
你对我谈恋爱的事感到失落
You're upset I'm dating someone.
你谈恋爱不关我的事
None of my business.
得了吧 我没蠢到看不出来
Come on. I know you better than that. Remember?
那你就应该知道我觉得这糟透了
Well, then you already know I think it sucks.
我们刚分手 你就已经放下了
We just broke up, and you've already moved on.
威尔 那你要我怎么做呢
Well, what was I supposed to do, Will?
难道一直等到你不恨我为止
Wait for you to stop hating me?
你经历的一切都是我的错是吗
Everything that happened to you was my fault, wasn't it?
既然这样你为什么还会在意
So why do you even care?
听着 我知道
Look, I know --
我知道我说的话是在针对你
I know I implied that.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
这一切都来的太陌生 让我觉得困惑
The whole thing was -- It was new and confusing.
而且
And...
我对自己处理事情的方式感到羞愧
And I'm not proud of how I dealt with everything.
但是我成长了许多
But I've grown a lot.
我听说了你在那家酒吧的事
I heard about what happened to you at that bar.
我被你回去声援自己这件事感动了
I was impressed you went back and stood up for yourself.
我感觉这是件正确的事
Well, it seemed like the right thing to do.
换作是你就会这么做
Seemed like something you would do.
我从你身上学到了很多 凯文
I learned a lot from you, Kevin.
很抱歉我现在才说出口
I'm sorry that I hadn't been able to say that till now.
我觉得有时候教会我们最多东西的人
I guess sometimes the person we learn the most from...
是生命中的过客 而非命定之人
isn't the person we get to end up with.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
我在意你已经放下了这件事
I care about you moving on...
因为我爱过你
...because I loved you.
我也爱过你
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表