剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
听说你想见我
I heard you wanted to see me.
没错 让我俩单独待会好吗
Yeah. Would y'all give us a minute?
-当然 -非常感谢
- Sure. - Thank you so much.
出什么事了
Something wrong?
是出了点事
Well, yeah.
我很想听你解释一下
And I'm hoping maybe you can shed some light on it.
我的两个女儿
You know, I've got two girls
都已经因为今天这个日子面临很多压力
who are already dealing with a lot of issues around this day,
我不需要我的姐姐再来火上浇油
and what I don't need is my sister fanning the flames
告诉她们她也不喜欢迪康
by telling them that she doesn't like Deacon, either.
蕾娜 我没说过那话
Rayna, I never said that!
很好 很高兴听你这么说
Well, good. I'm real glad to hear it.
但或许她们
But, you know, they can probably tell
能从你对他的态度上看出来
by the way you interact with him.
你我都知道这话不假
And you and I both know it's true.
我有我的理由
Well, and for good reason.
他带给过你那么长时间的痛苦
He has a long history of causing you pain.
我知道你相信你们是传说中的
And I know that you believe that you are some fairy-tale,
命中注定的伴侣 但我
meant-to-be couple, and I --
我也试过抛开过去
I have tried to stay out of it.
但我们之前有过这样的经历
But we've been down this road before.
你必须承认他很容易冲动
You can't deny how volatile he is.
他确实有时候容易冲动
Sure, he's volatile sometimes.
但他也是我见过最好的男人
He's also the best man that I know.
他充满爱心 善良慷慨
He is loving and kind and generous,
他甚至愿意为了两个女儿和我付出生命
and he would give his life for those two girls and for me.
但最重要的是 他是我想嫁的人
But, most important, he's the man I want to marry.
你和任何事情都不能阻止我们的婚姻
And not you, not anything is gonna get in the way of that.
所以 如果你不能全身心地支持我
So, you know, if you can't be here with your heart 100% invested in this,
那么你还是离开好了
then... you should just go on.
你该不会真的要走吧
You're really gonna go?
不
Nope.
我要去把你的化妆团队叫进来
I'm gonna go get your hair-and-makeup team.
今天可是我妹妹结婚的大日子
My sister's getting married.
你怎么知道我在这里
How'd you know I was here?
我看到你开车走了
Saw you leave.
今天是你的婚礼
It is your wedding day.
我有必要跟来看看
I figured I'd follow.
你知道吗 手术的前一晚
You know, before the surgery,
我梦见了死亡 看到了某种征召
I had dreams about dying, saw signs.
我忽视了它们
I ignored them.
如今她真的走了 而我还活着
Now there she is, and here I am.
贝弗丽·欧康纳之墓
迪康
Deacon --
我是一个脾气暴躁的酒鬼
Me, the lifelong drunk with a temper.
你知道 连我的女儿都害怕我吗
You know my daughter's afraid of me?
这不是她的错
I can't blame her.
而达芙妮觉得
And Daphne -- she thinks
我会取代她父亲的地位
I'm trying to take her daddy's place.
你该不会真的想逃婚吧
You seriously getting cold feet?
倒不是因为我不爱蕾娜
Not 'cause I don't love Rayna.
是因为你觉得你配不上她吗
Because you don't deserve her?
这是你病态的心理作祟
You know this is your disease talking.
但我也不能无视这些想法
Doesn't mean I shouldn't listen.
我告诉你 贝弗利已经走了
Tell you what -- Beverly's dead.
而你的日子要过下去
You're alive.
你要么让阴影笼罩你一生
You either let that drag you down
要么坚持和命运抗争
or fight like hell to stay up.
你自己选
You pick which.
莱拉 打扰下
Excuse me, Layla?
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 我知道在这里说这些不大合适
I'm sorry. I know this is a weird place to tell you this,
但是 亚特兰大那晚我看到杰夫了
but, um, I saw what happened in Atlanta with Jeff.
你看到什么了
You saw what?
他不是一个人在楼顶
He wasn't alone on the roof.
茱莉亚正打算跳楼
Juliette was going to jump...
他救了她
and he saved her.
但他救茱莉亚的时候 失足摔下去了
But when he did, he fell.
你就是艾弗里·巴克利
You are Avery Barkley.
你在杂♥志♥上出现过 我认出你了
I knew I recognized you from the magazines.
茱莉亚在哪 我爱死她了
Where's Juliette? I love her.
很不巧 她因公出国了
Well, unfortunately, she's out of the country for work.
你的妻子真的很有才华
Your wife is so talented.
我把《情人渡的女孩》看了三遍
I've seen "Shenandoah Girl" three times.
那你最好去看看舞台上的她
Well, now you might get to see it on stage.
我知道她喜欢表演
I know she likes acting,
但她最好还是别放弃音乐
but she better not give up music.
你们俩又在合作歌♥曲吗
Are -- are you guys working on another song together?
我们最近只是呆在家
We've, uh, just been at home.
大部分时间都在陪女儿
Mostly spending time with our daughter.
你们俩有没有想过
Have you two started thinking about
再生一个女儿或者儿子
a brother or sister for Cadence?
没有这个打算
No. Not really.
我只是 等一等
Yeah, just, uh -- oh!
我想来一杯 谢谢
I'll have -- I'll have a glass, thank you.
好了
Okay.
我知道今天是尴尬的一天
It's been kind of a strange day,
或许对你们俩来说尤其如此
and probably most strange for the two of you,
因为我们的家庭就要有一个新成员了
because, once again, the family that you know is changing.
你们知道我深爱着迪康 我想嫁给他
Y'all know I love Deacon, I want to marry him,
但我也想确保你们俩对此没有任何怀疑
but I want to make sure y'all don't have any doubts about that.
所以我现在就来消除你们的怀疑
So let's just hash it out, right here, right now.
麦迪 迪康是一个极其感性的人
Maddie, Deacon is a person who feels things very deeply.
有的时候他的确会反应过度
And sometimes he's gonna overreact.
他会说一些不应该说的话
And he's gonna say things that he probably shouldn't say,
跟某个十六岁的姑娘很像
not unlike a certain 16-year-old that I know.
但是亲爱的 我想告诉你
But, honey, let me tell you something --
他真的很爱你
He loves you so much.
他永远不会做伤害你的事
He would never do a thing to hurt you.
还有你 达芙妮
And you, Daphne.
亲爱的 我知道你最近觉得自己被冷落了
Honey, I know you've been feeling so left out lately.
但你不是局外人
But you're not the outsider here.
迪康才是
Deacon is.
我们三个是一个家庭
We're the family -- you and me and your sister.
迪康即将要加入这个家庭
Deacon's gonna be joining us,
前提是你们允许的话
if we let him.
我爱你们
I love y'all so much.
-我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你
- Love you, mom. - Love you, too.
抱歉蕾娜 我能和你说句话吗
Excuse me, Rayna. Can we, uh, have a word?
当然
Sure.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
-我们就快准备好了 -好的
- We're almost ready. - Yeah.
但是 你知道你的未婚夫在哪吗
Buy, um, any idea where your fiance is?
我写这首歌♥的时候从没想过
Never thought when I wrote this song
要在婚礼上唱它
it would get played at a wedding.
有何不可呢 这首歌♥很完美
I don't see why not. It's perfect.
我的天哪 你去哪了
Oh, my god. Where have you been?
我在找你 你去哪了
Looking for you. Where have you been?
你还好吧
You all right?
很好 我会没事的
Yeah. Yeah. I will be.
但是需要时间
But it's gonna take time.
我不是那种拿得起放得下的人
I'm not one of those people who has it easy.
你懂的 那种能很快恢复
You know, who can just bounce back,
假装什么事都没发生的人
pretend like nothing ever happened.
所以你们两个举♥行♥过婚礼了
So, you two just had a civil ceremony?
是的
Yeah.
你和茱莉亚去哪里度蜜月了
Where'd you and Juliette honeymoon?
实际上我们没去
We didn't, actually.
你在找什么特别的人吗
You looking for someone in particular?
你说对了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表