剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Thanks for coming.
当然
Of course.
谢谢你在我需要时做我的朋友
Thanks for beingy friend when I-I needed a friend.
当然了
Absolutely.
我失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a second?
她怎么样了
How is she?
不太好说
Hard to say, really.
如果你需要什么 任何事
Well, if you need anything... anything at all...
随时告诉我
just... just let me know.
迪康
Deacon?
你怎么样 你还好吧
How you doing? You all right?
我再去跟几个人道个别
Ah, I just got a few more people to say goodbye to.
然后我们就回家吧
Then we'll head on home.
好
Okay.
嗯
All right.
该死
Shoot.
抱歉
Excuse me.
马库斯·基恩
我迅速接个电♥话♥ 抱歉了
I'm gonna take this really quickly. Sorry.
是你的头牌艺人
It's your most important artist.
你打给我做什么 你不是在度假吗
What are you doing calling me? I thought you were on vacation.
是啊 但我无聊了 现在可以工作了
I was, and then I got bored, and now I'm ready to work.
猜猜谁要去纳什维尔了
Guess who's coming to Nashville.
下一站歌♥后
第四季 第四集
制♥作♥人找的怎么样了
Where are we with producers?
我打过几通电♥话♥
??Well, I've made some calls,
不用说 很多人感兴趣
and, you know, obviously, there's a ton of interest,
但是 小蕾 他应该过几周才过来的啊
but, Ray, he wasn't supposed to be here for weeks.
我知道 但他要来了
I know, but he's coming,
我们只能赶紧想办法了
so we're just gonna have to deal with it.
我知道 不能让他后悔跟我们签约
I get it. He's got to feel good about signing with us.
我知道今天家里不好受
Look, I know it's a rough day for the family,
让我去安顿马库斯吧
so why don't you let me get Markus settled in
你就别操心了
and take that off your plate?
我带他去城里转转 吹吹我们的计划
I'll show him around town, dazzle him with our plans.
嗯 那太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
不用说
Um, and, obviously,
让他知道我们家里在办丧事
let him know, you know, I've had a death in my family.
否则肯定要亲自陪的
Otherwise, I'd be there with you.
嗯 你什么时候能联♥系♥他
Okay, sure. When do you think you'll be able to connect with him?
这样吧
Hey, you know what?
明晚叫他来奥普里剧院吧
Let's have him come to the Opry tomorrow night.
反正我也有表演
I mean, I'm playing anyway.
嗯 他能见到你表演
Right... ??he'll get to see you perform.
又能看到另一位65号♥高速艺人首次亮相
He'll see another Highway 65 artist debut.
正是
Exactly.
让他见识我们乡村界的规矩
Show him how we do it in country.
58...
59...
60.
-你每天早晨都锻炼吗 -是的
- So, you start every day with a workout? ??- Yeah.
锻炼对我的一切工作
Exercise plays an important role in me being able to do...
都很重要
everything that I do.
不容易啊 每天几乎都排满了
It's a lot. Almost every hour of the day is scheduled.
都没什么时间陪伴家人了
Doesn't even allow time for your family.
说到家人 是我丈夫打来的
Speaking of which, ??that's my husband calling.
能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me for a second?
亲爱的 我正希望你打来呢
Hey, baby! I was hoping you'd call.
太爱听到你的声音了
I love hearing your voice.
你知道我是林赛吧
Um, you know this is Lindsay, right?
-我打来是因为 -当然白♥痴♥ 我知道
- I'm calling you because... - Yes, idiot, I know.
抱歉 我今天还有六场活动
Look, I'm sorry... I have six more events today,
我想要撑过去得需要
and I'm gonna need something stronger than coffee
比咖啡更有劲的东西
to get me through that. Okay?
不要违法的东西
Nothing illegal... just...
医生开的 补充能量的东西
s-something you'd get from a doctor... something for energy.
我没有医疗业的朋友
I really don't have any medical-type friends.
至少在这边没有
Not here, anyway.
那就去找一个
Then make one.
想死你了 宝贝 妈妈爱你
Oh, I miss you, baby. Mommy loves you.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
她好可爱
She's so sweet.
这十块钱花得太值了
Best 10 bucks I ever spent.
但最近不太好使了
Hasn't been working very well lately.
-是吗 -她可能正在长牙
- Oh, yeah? - ??Think she might be teething.
你又不喜欢了吗 小宝贝
Are you being fussy, baby girl?
仪式怎么样
How was the service?
挺伤感的
Oh, it was sad.
多谢你帮我照顾孩子
Thanks again for babysitting.
嗯 不客气 你知道的
Yeah, anytime. You know that.
很高兴你这么说
I'm glad you said that,
因为我会经常请你帮忙
'cause I'm gonna be asking more often.
我要去找工作
I got to find work.
说真的 只要你需要
Oh, seriously, anything you need.
我真正需要的是我妻子能清醒过来
Well, what I need is for my wife to come to her senses.
葬礼上 我一直在想
You know, at the funeral, I was thinking --
贝弗丽生病了 但是
Beverly was sick, but...
她从未停止爱她女儿
she never stopped loving her daughter.
我觉得茱莉亚也没有
And I don't believe that Juliette has, either.
也许我只是太心急了
Maybe I'm just being too impatient.
也许我应该相信我们之间的联♥系♥尚存
Maybe I should just trust that what binds us isn't broken,
相信她还在那里
trust that she's still in there somewhere.
怎么了 小宝贝
What's the matter, baby girl?
在65号♥高速我们努力的目标就是
What we're striving to do here at Highway 65
全面支持我们的艺人
is fully support our artists.
太棒了 蕾娜在哪里
That's cool. So, where is Rayna?
这是她的办公室吗
Ah. Is this her office?
是的
Yes, it is.
不幸的是 蕾娜家里有人去世了
...Unfortunately, Rayna had a death in the family.
葬礼在今天
So, uh, the funeral was today.
她没法和我们一起
She's not gonna be able to join us,
但是她很期待明天和你见面
but she's looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
明天吗
Tomorrow?
-什么时候 -晚上
- When? - Um, evening.
我们已经帮你约好白天
We've, uh, got you scheduled
与业界最好的制♥作♥方见面
with the best producers in the business during the day.
明晚 蕾娜在大奥普里剧院演出
Uh, tomorrow night, Rayna's performing at the Grand Ole Opry,
她很希望邀请你来后台
and she would love it if you could join her backstage
和她见面
as her guest.
她觉得这是向你介绍乡村乐的
She feels it'd be ??the perfect introduction for you
最好方式
to country music,
奥普里是乡村乐的核心
what with the Opry being at the center of it.
我很喜欢
I like that.
莱拉·格兰特 65号♥高速另一位艺人
And Layla Grant, ??another Highway 65 artist,
今晚在那里首演
is debuting there tonight.
大奥普里剧院
Grand Ole Opry?
《嘻嗬》是在那儿唱的吗
That's where they did "Hee Haw," Right?
你回家了我真高兴
I'm really glad you're home.
我也是
Me too.
自从蕾娜签了马库斯·基恩我就觉得很孤单
I felt so alone after I found out Rayna signed Markus Keen.
那可没人预料到
God knows no one saw that coming.
再也没法做65号♥高速的头牌了
So much for staying at highway 65 'cause I'd be a priority.
别说"我告诉过你"这种话
Don't say "I told you so."
尽管我很不情愿这么说
Look, as much as it pains me to say it,
但是蕾娜从未亏待过你
Rayna hasn't done so badly by you.
她让你上奥普里 这在圈子里等于成功了一半
She's got you at the Opry, which is half the battle in this town.
至于签了个摇滚歌♥手 这是明智之举
As far as signing some rock god, well, smart move,
只会对你有好处 因为公♥司♥越大
one that will only help you, because rising tides...
艺人就越火
raise all ships.
当然 作为你的经纪人
Of course, as your manager...
我一定会保证这一点
I'm gonna make damn sure of that.
我真希望你明天能陪我去
I really wish you could come as my date tomorrow.
我觉得在公众场合搂着我
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表