剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
威尔 他们不能...
Will, they just don't...
很抱歉 孩子 我得跟你解约了
I'm sorry, son. I'm gonna have to drop you from the label.
威尔 你一定要知道这不是针对你个人
And, Will, you got to know it ain't personal.
你一定要知道
You got to know I mean it
我说你的歌♥很棒时是真心的
when I say that I think your songs are great,
而且我在想 如果你愿意
and -- and I was thinking, i-if you'd be willing,
我想在我的下张专辑上加上几首你的歌♥
I'd like to put a few of them on my next album.
你是说你要录我的歌♥
You mean record my songs yourself?
只有这样 观众们才能听到它们
That way, the songs get heard,
它们应当被更多人听见
and they deserve to be heard by lots of people.
我真的觉得你很有才华 威尔
I really do think you're talented, Will.
谢谢
Thanks.
威尔
Will.
代我向凯文问好
Tell Kevin I said hello.
这一步走得很明智
It was the smart move.
这几乎是我做过最艰难的决定了
Damn near the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
但你还是做了 为了保护
But you did it to protect your brand,
你即将走向全球的厂牌
which is going global.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我姐姐恢复得非常非常好
Well, uh, my sister is doing very, very well,
从我正在读的报道来看
and, from what I read here,
你的厂牌也发展得不错
you're doing pretty great yourself.
至少现在女儿们觉得我挺酷的
Well, at least now my girls think I'm cool.
告诉你 她们说得对
I'll tell you what -- they're right.
你的确很酷
You are cool.
也非常非常火♥辣♥
You're also very, very hot.
-真的吗 -当然
- Oh, really? - Oh, yeah.
-你知道还有什么吗 -什么
- And you know what else? - What?
我还觉得你
I also think that you are...
超级 超级
very, very...
超级性感
very sexy.
超级
Very.
等等
Wait a minute.
这次你要留下吗
Are you gonna stay this time?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我要留下
I'm gonna stay.
太好了
Good.
早上好 妈妈
Morning, mama.
早上好 我美丽的女儿
Hi, my beautiful girl.
你睡得怎么样
Did you get some sleep?
昨晚是我这么久以来睡得最香的一次
The best I've had in a really long time.
我太开心了 亲爱的
I'm so glad, honey.
你呢
How about you?
我很好
Good.
是吗
Yeah?
你今天有什么工作 亲爱的
What you got going on today, honey?
我和加纳有个乐队会议
Well, I got a band meeting with Gunnar.
我想我要减少巡演场数
Think I'm gonna scale back the tour dates.
为什么
How come?
我现在不太想离开这里
I don't really want to be away right now.
不想离开你和凯勒布 我们刚同居
From you and from Caleb. We just moved in together.
我告诉过你了吗 我不记得了
Did I already tell you that? I can't remember.
是的 但再听一遍也无妨
Yes, but I don't mind hearing it again.
抱歉
Sorry.
那些花太美了 宝贝
Oh, those flowers are so pretty, honey.
等你出了重症监护室
When you're out of the I.C.U.,
我们会在你的房♥间里摆满真正的花
we will fill your room with real ones.
但是 这些让我想起了
But, uh, these just reminded me
我们坐在纳齐市的院子里
of sitting in the yard in Natchez
你教我做雏菊花环
and you teaching me to make daisy chains.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈 快醒过来 妈妈
Mama, wake up. Mama?
护士快进来 出事了 我需要帮助
Nurse, get in here! Something's happened! I need your help!
拜托快醒过来 快醒过来
Please wake up. Please wake up.
导线呢
The leads?
导线已就位
Leads are good.
好了 我们开始抢救
All right, let's get her back.
开始压缩
And start compressions.
-妈妈 -打开氧气罐
- Mama? - Start O2.
已固定膨胀
Fixed and dilated.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表