剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
她有很多值得爱的地方
there was a lot to love about her.
是吗
Yeah?
我想说的就是
All I'm saying is that if it's important
如果让格伦知道你的真实想法很重要的话
for Glenn to hear the truth,
那你就应该让他知道
then you should make him hear it.
别放弃
Don't give up.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
你有什么想法
What did you have in mind?
我不知道 也许
I don't know. Maybe...
做些曾经的茱莉亚会赞成的事
something the old Juliette would approve of.
-瞧这是谁 -嗨
- Well, looky here. - Hey.
很久没见到这种场景了
That's a sight I ain't seen in a long time.
我也知道
I know.
我想到几句歌♥词 然后我就想
I had an idea for a lyric, and I thought,
"最好在我忘了前先写下来"
"I'd better write it down before it's gone."
你不是要去达拉斯吗
Aren't you going to Dallas?
是 一会儿出发
Yeah, in a bit, um...
-来坐下 -怎么
- And, hey, come here. - What?
下次我再坐飞机 你要和我一起
Next time I get on a plane, you're coming with me.
是吗 去哪 慈善表演吗
Oh, yeah? For what? The charity show?
是 还有
For that, and also, uh...
我们没法为莱拉找到一场大型巡演
we couldn't find a major tour for Layla,
所以我要带她和我一起巡演
and so I'm taking her out on tour with me
这样就能帮她发新专辑了
so we can get her album launched.
等一下 你要去巡演
Wait, wait, wait. You're going on tour?
是 而且我想让你一起去 这才是重点
Yeah, and I want you to come with us. That's the whole point.
我觉得这不太可能 蕾娜
Well, I don't see how that can happen, Rayna.
我得在这照顾姑娘们 总得有人在这
I mean, I got the girls here. Somebody's got to be here --
坦蒂谈过了 她愿意过来照顾她们
I talked to Tandy. She would love to come stay with them.
-只有十场演出 -我还得管贝弗丽酒吧
- It's only 10 dates. - Yeah, well, I got The Beverly, too.
我不能就
I mean, I can't just --
你是说弗兰琦自己还管不过来吗
You're telling me Frankie can't take care of The Beverly?
就十场
10 dates.
我不确定 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetie.
我觉得我可能更多地把自己当成
I guess maybe I've been seeing myself more as,
一个父亲和一个店主
you know, a dad and the business owner and...
尽管我说出这样的话
Even hearing that come out of my mouth
很奇怪 但就是这样
sounds a little weird, so, yeah.
我明白你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我们一起回到舞台上不是很棒吗
Won't it be great to get back up onstage together?
是的
Yeah, it will.
-你好啊 -你好吗
- Hey. - Hey.
恭喜你重新签约维勒唱片
Congrats on re-signing with Wheelin' Dealin'.
你看上去不错
You look good.
你也是
So do you.
稍等片刻
Uh... This'll be just a sec.
-没事 -很抱歉
- Oh, yeah. - I'm sorry.
好的 我去买♥♥酒
Yeah, I can pick up the wine.
你还想喝那晚的皮诺酒吗
Do you want that Pinot we had the other night?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
不好意思了
Sorry about that.
新男友
New boyfriend?
是的
Um...yeah.
我知道有点快...
I-I know it seems fast...
你没必要跟我解释你的私事
No, y-you don't have to explain anything about your life to me.
我们只是来这工作的 开始吧
We're just here to work, so let's work.
务必确保所有人都到场
Just make sure everyone's there.
像这样把大家匆忙叫过来
Bringing in everyone like this last-minute
会花很多钱的
is gonna cost a lot of money.
如果能起作用 这钱就花的值
Well, if it works, it's money well spent.
我讨厌这些
I hate all of this.
请叫我的服装师过来
Please call in my wardrobe people.
他们会收你双倍费用的
They'll charge you double the rate.
我不在乎花多少钱 艾米丽
I don't care about the money, Emily!
我意已决
This is happening!
抱歉对你发火了
Sorry to snap at you.
请快去做 拜托
Just get on board, please.
你想打电♥话♥跟基特利医生商量一下吗
Do you, uh, maybe want to call Dr. Kitley to talk about this?
不要
No.
这次我要以我的方式去做
I'm gonna do this my way.
老妈允许我们参与下周的慈善表演
It's so cool Mom's letting us play
真是太棒了
that charity event next week.
确实值得高兴
Yeah, it'll be something.
爸 我刚听说卡什今晚会在
So, Dad, I just found out that Cash is performing
东纳什维尔的一家咖啡厅里演出
at this coffee house tonight in East Nashville.
我能去吗
Is it cool if I go?
你会在宵禁前回来吗
You gonna be home by your curfew?
当然 我时间观念很强
Yes. I'm excellent at telling time.
那家咖啡厅提供酒水吗
And this coffeehouse, they serve alcohol?
不 只提供咖啡
No. They serve coffee.
是嘛 是家咖啡厅
Really? It's a coffeehouse?
没错 是咖啡厅
Yes, it's a coffeehouse.
明天购物时
I told you I'd tell you all about it
我会把演出全过程都告诉你 好吗
when we go shopping tomorrow, right?
好的好的 在"两个老嬉皮"
Right, right. At Two Old Hippies.
你说过会给我买♥♥东西
You said you'd buy me something.
那老爸你怎么说
So, Dad, what do you think?
我能去吗 求你了
Can I go? Please?
我对弃用莱拉感到很抱歉
I felt bad about ditching Layla,
但一听到你俩的歌♥声
but the minute I heard you guys,
我就想要你们了
I just had to have you.
我们接到电♥话♥时很惊讶
Well, we were stunned to get the call.
我们至今仍不敢相信能来这里
I mean, we still can't believe we're here.
你俩是怎么认识的
So, how did you guys meet?
我们一起在蓝鸟工作过
We worked at The Bluebird together.
当然了
Oh, yeah, of course.
两位年轻的追梦人联手征服世界
Two young dreamers teaming up to conquer the world.
其实 加纳才更像是追梦人
Well, actually, Gunnar was more the dreamer.
那时我只是写写诗
I was just writing poetry back then.
你还是个诗人
Oh. You're a poet.
那你是怎么想到改行做歌♥曲创作的呢
How did you make the switch into songwriting?
有一天我被他惊艳到了
Uh, he surprised me one day
他把我的一首诗改编成歌♥了
and put one of my poems to music.
所以你是乐队的音乐家喽
So you're the musician of the group.
其实我不会那么说
Oh. I mean, I wouldn't say that, exactly.
然后你们约会了 对吗
And then you guys dated, right?
毕竟你们叫前任乐队
Cause you are The Exes, after all.
是的
Uh, y-yes. Yeah.
是认真的吗
Was it serious?
确实是认真的 我能看出来
Mm! It was so serious! I can see.
你俩住一起吗
You guys live together?
之前是的
Uh, yeah, we did.
先是朋友 再到室友
Yeah, we were friends first and then roommates.
接着又分开了
And then you weren't.
那是谁提的分手
So, who broke up with whom?
过去的事无法改变 就让它过去吧
You know, really, it's all just water under the bridge.
是你 对吧 斯嘉丽
It was you, wasn't it, Scarlett?
男人从不急着推进关系 对吧
Guys never move fast enough, do they?
你只是厌倦了等他
You just got tired of waiting for him...
不 其实并不是那样
Oh, no, actually, it wasn't anything like that at all.
你们俩能痛快点吗
You guys! Dish, okay?
我们坐在这儿 就我们三个
We're sitting here, it's just the three of us.
我们在试图了解彼此
We're trying to get to know each other.
我问你们发生了什么
I'm asking you what happened.
把事情真♥相♥告诉我 到底是怎么结束的
Tell me the story. How did it end?
我向她求婚
I proposed.
被她拒绝了
And, uh, she turned me down.
但理由合情合理
But it was... but it was for the right reasons.
令人难以置信
That's unbelievable.
你跟拒绝了你求婚的女孩在一个乐队
You're in a band with the girl who turned down your proposal?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表