剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously on "Nashville"...
茱莉亚
Juliette?
我们会找到妈妈的
We're gonna find your mama.
你们俩靠近一点
Let's get you two a little closer.
你已经说得很清楚了
You made your feelings pretty clear --
算不上朋友 最多是乐队伙伴
not friends. Barely bandmates.
事实就是 我是同性恋
The truth is, I'm gay.
很抱歉 孩子 我得跟你解约了
I'm sorry, son. I'm gonna have to drop you from the label.
你要进监狱了 泰迪
You're going to prison, Teddy.
她们出来抛头露脸不该很尴尬吗
You'd think they'd be embarrassed to be out in public.
她们的爸爸是个罪犯
Their dad's, like, a total criminal.
我听到你对我唱歌♥
??I heard you singing to me.
我知道你一直没离开过我身侧
I know you haven't left my side.
妈妈
??Mama?
妈妈 快醒过来
Mama, wake up.
*我向往活在九霄云外*
*I wonder what it's like to live on cloud nine*
*一切自♥由♥自在*
*Where everything's fine*
*任时间徘徊*
*All of the time*
*我试着体会*
*I wonder how*
*害怕滋味*
*It feels to be afraid*
*日复一日追随*
*Day after day*
*忘却了雨水*
*After it rains*
*终有一日 终有一时*
*Someday, somehow*
*趁一切还不迟*
*Before too long*
*我会把负担丢在一旁*
*I'll say goodbye to my burdens*
*飞到比太阳更高的地方*
*I'll fly beyond the sun*
*飞翔*
*Fly*
*飞翔*
*Fly*
*比太阳更高的地方*
*Beyond the sun*
*飞翔*
*Fly*
*我要飞翔*
*I'll fly*
*比太阳更高的地方*
*Beyond the sun*
*终有一日 终有一时*
*Someday, somehow*
*趁一切还不迟*
*Before too long*
*我会把负担丢在一旁*
*I'll say goodbye to my burdens*
*飞到比太阳更高的地方*
*I'll fly beyond the sun*
给
This is for you.
是姑娘们的学校打来的 我得接一下
It's the girls' school. I'm gonna grab this.
好的 接吧
All right. Take it.
麦迪 简直太棒了
Wow, Maddie. That was fantastic.
谢谢 西姆斯先生 我不知道您今天会来
Thank you, Mr. Sims. I didn't know you were coming in today.
我总得照看下我最爱两个的学生啊
I had to check on my prized pupils.
不过就你一个 达芙妮呢
Or should I say "pupil." Where's Daphne?
大家都说是她先动手的
Everyone agrees she threw the first punch.
是真的吗
Is that true?
为什么这么做
Why'd you do that?
她活该
She deserved it.
达芙妮
Daphne.
说实话 争端的起因
Let's be honest -- the reasons why
现在已经不重要了
are no longer relevant to the discussion.
朗霍恩学院对斗殴事件
Langhorne Academy has a zero-tolerance policy
是从不姑息的
when it comes to fighting.
对不起 但事已至此
I'm very sorry, but as of this moment,
达芙妮只能被停课三天了
Daphne's suspended for three days.
来真的吗 我已经打了四天的电♥话♥了
Seriously? I've been calling for four days.
茱莉亚真的收到我的信息了吗
Is Juliette even getting these messages?
宝宝
Oh, hi, baby.
你怎么能说不知道 你是她的巡演经纪人
How can you say you don't know? You're the tour manager.
你觉得我会相信你整周都没联♥系♥过她
You expect me to believe you haven't talked to her all week?
宝宝来喽
There she is.
早上好啊 凯蒂
Good morning, Cady.
我再说最后一次 她叫凯蒂丝好吗
Hey, for the last time, her name is Cadence, okay?
好 我不挂
Yeah, I'll hold.
怎么这么烦躁
What's with all the fussiness?
你是说艾弗里还是宝宝呢
Talking about Avery or the baby?
我听到了
Heard that.
是不是要换尿布了 我不清楚
Uh...diaper? I don't know.
不用 挺干净的
Nope. All good.
你好 你好
Yeah, hello? Hello?
如果我有茱莉亚的手♥机♥号♥
Look, if I had Juliette's cell number,
你觉得我不会打给她吗
don't you think I'd be calling it right now?
让她接电♥话♥
Just put her on the phone!
伙计挂了吧 他们不会让她接的
Dude, hang up. They're not gonna put you through.
虽然这还挺有趣的
You know, as much fun as this is,
但我得去凯文那儿了
I think I'm gonna ??head on over to Kevin's.
-等等 -喂
- Wait. Uh -- ??- Hello?
-我刚做了早餐呢 -喂
- I just made breakfast, man. - ??Hello?!
他们挂了我电♥话♥
They just hung up on me!
太难以置信了
This is -- this is unbelievable.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你得先冷静下
You need to calm down,
深呼吸几口 好吗
take a couple of deep breaths, okay?
我得先去冲个澡 好吗
You know what? I'm gonna go shower, all right?
那煎饼呢 刚出炉热乎乎的呢
What about the pancakes? They're hot. They're fresh.
为什么只有我总是乐呵呵的呢
Why am I the only one who's ever in a good mood, huh?
你怎么还在啊
What are you still doing here?
我以为你回家休息了呢
I thought you would have gone home for the break.
科特和萨琪和妈妈出去度假了
Well, Colt and Sage are on vacation with their mother,
所以我也不急着回家了
so not much to rush home to at the moment.
你呢 准备回家吗
What about you? You heading home?
我得在这多待几天
Ah, it's just a couple days off,
我如果频繁离开家的话
and the baby gets a little cranky
宝宝会容易生气 所以...
when I come and go like that, so...
嗯 这我理解
Yeah, I get that.
回见了
Well, I'll see you around.
你要做什么 找点事消遣吗
What are you gonna do? Just kill some time?
去几个我最爱的
Uh, I'm just gonna visit
印第安纳波利斯地标参观一下
a few of my favorite Indianapolis landmarks.
回见了
We'll see ya.
要人陪吗
Do you want some company?
总的来说 检查结果保持一致
For the most part, ??the results are consistent...
瞳孔无反应 疼痛刺♥激♥无反应
Pupils nonresponsive, no reaction to pain stimulus.
曾有轻微的咽反射 但总的来说
There was a slight gag reflex, but overall,
脑干神经反射几乎没有
our findings indicate very few brain-stem reflexes.
抱歉 但现在 我们认为应该
I'm sorry, but at this point, we feel it's appropriate
改变护理目的了
to readdress the goals of care.
改变...
Readdress the...
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
克莱伯尼先生 你姐姐经历了
Mr. Claybourne, your sister has suffered
严重的大出血
a devastating hemorrhage.
脑干功能几乎为零
There's very little brain-stem function left,
就是说 她是在靠机器维持生命
which means that her body is being kept alive by machines.
如果移除机器
And if we remove those machines,
我们相信她将在几分钟内死亡
we believe ??she will die within minutes.
赶快打住
All right, stop right there,
她以前也连过机器
'cause she's been hooked up to machines before,
不还是醒了吗
and she came back.
我知道 这很难接受
I know how difficult this must be,
但我们已经无能为力
but there's nothing more we can do.
如果你选择让你母亲依靠生命维持系统
If you choose to keep your mother on life support...
如果 你真...你居然问如果
If? Did you really just... did you say "if"?
她将被转移至长♥期♥护理机构
...she'll have to be moved to a long-term nursing facility.
即便那样 依我专业意见
And even then, ??in my professional opinion,
也不太可能恢复
recovery is not likely.
不太可能 但也不是全无可能吧
It's not likely, ??but it's not impossible, right?
你能说
I mean, can you tell me,
你完全确定
with absolute certainty over there,
-我姐姐不会醒了吗 -当然不能
- that my sister won't wake up? - ??Of course not.
-在医疗专业中没有绝对 -这就得了 不行
- In the medical profession, nothing's 100%. - Then that's it. No.
我们不能移除生命维持
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表