剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
*在摇滚乐的路上*
*On this rock 'n' roll road*
*变的开阔*
*That gets wild*
*开阔而自♥由♥*
*Wild and free*
*你最好学会飞翔*
*Better learn how to fly*
*如果你想和我一起飞奔*
*If you wanna run with me*
你们想不想现在给马库斯唱一下
How'd you feel about singing that for Markus right now?
等一下 她们要唱我的歌♥
Wait -- they're gonna sing my song?
没错
Yeah.
我想让你听听我听到的
I want you to hear what I heard.
所以你现在又想让我唱了
Oh. So now you want me to sing.
是的 没错
Yeah. I do.
现在 就现在
Now? Right now?
对 可以吗
Yeah. Is that okay?
不行
Not really.
不是吧
Seriously?
别激动
Hey, easy.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's the matter, honey?
我就是不想唱
I just -- I don't want to.
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Yeah.
塔里斯特公♥司♥
亲爱的克莱伯尼小姐 感谢您递交给塔里斯特的申请
但很抱歉 我们的厂牌可能不适合您
经过考虑 您没有被录用
这仅仅是我们的观点 所以我们将送还您的小样
我们的厂牌不适合您 祝好
妈妈 我不想唱 行吗
Mom, I don't want to sing, okay?
好好 你可以不唱
Okay. Okay. You don't have to sing.
我就想确认一下你没事
I just want to make sure you're all right.
通常一有机会你就会去唱
You usually jump at the chance to sing a song.
好像最近
Seems like lately,
你都不想碰音乐了
you don't want anything to do with music at all.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我和麦迪在才艺秀上唱完歌♥以后
After me and Maddie sang that song at the talent show,
我去上厕所
I was in the bathroom,
听到两个女生在说我们的坏话
and I overheard these girls saying mean things.
什么坏话
Like what?
关于爸爸
Stuff about dad...
还有我们在舞台上应该感到羞愧
...and how we should be embarrassed to be onstage.
这太荒谬了
Well, that is...ridiculous.
你们俩都很有天分
You are so talented.
你和你姐姐都该
You and your sister should have nothing but pride
只为你们的天赋感到骄傲
in the gift that you have.
从来没有人对我说过这种话
No one's ever said anything about me like that.
人们...
You know, people...
他们总是消极待人
...they're always gonna be negative.
但这并不能影响你的做法
But that can't ever take away from what you do
和你的感受
and how you feel about it.
我是说 你喜欢音乐 对吗
I mean, you love music, right?
你享受唱歌♥的感觉
You love how you feel when you're singing.
对吗
Right?
没人能剥夺你的感受
No one can ever take that from you.
快上前来 来
Get up there! Go on!
来自亚特兰大的报道
News from Atlanta.
今早被茱莉亚·巴尼斯殴打的粉丝
The fan attacked by Juliette Barnes this morning
发布了正式道歉声明
has issued a formal apology.
今天早上涉及到巴尼斯小姐的事 错责在我
What happened this morning with Ms. Barnes was my fault.
我跟踪了她数周
I have been stalking her for weeks,
在酒店和表演场馆找她 并挖掘其个人隐私
seeking her out at hotels and venues, invading her privacy.
今天 我的骚扰行为越了界
Today, I took my harassment too far,
通过语言和肢体激怒了她
provoking her verbally and physically.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯是所有年轻女性的模范
Juliette Barnes is a role model for young women everywhere,
我很抱歉我的行为
and I am sorry for any negative attention
给她带来了负面影响
I may have brought upon her by my behavior.
我能为你做点什么 艾弗里
What can I do for you, Avery?
茱莉亚怎么了
What's wrong with Juliette?
没怎么 咋了
Nothing. Why?
她殴打了一个粉丝
She attacked a fan.
-一个激怒了她的粉丝 -快省省吧
- Who provoked her. - Oh, give me a break.
那个道歉声明都是你操作的痕迹
That apology had your fingerprints all over it.
她失去理智了 精神崩溃了吗
Is she losing it? She having a breakdown?
你都离开她了 你还在意什么
You left her. Why do you care?
因为我在意 好吗
Because I do, okay?
她是我孩子的母亲 而且她又病了
She's the mother of my child, and she's sick.
她需要的不只是一个经纪人替她花钱消灾
She needs more than a manager paying people off.
她需要帮助 如果你不能给她
She needs help, and if you don't get it for her,
-就让我来 -听着听着 伙计
- so help me god -- - Look, look, look, man, look.
上次我看到她 是在她房♥间里
The last time I saw her, she was in her room,
她很好
and she was fine.
你记得因为你制♥造♥噪音
Yes, you remember Beverly got so peeved at you
贝弗丽有多恼火吗
'cause you were making a noise.
她让乐队停下演奏
She stopped the band
-然后让你闭嘴 -像我姐姐做的事
- and told you to pipe down. - That sounds like my sister.
不好意思 我离开一下
Oh. Excuse me one second. Pardon me.
你来了我很开心
Hey. I'm so glad you came.
打好包 准备走了
Packed, ready to go.
不不 我们还不能走 瞧这儿
No. No, we can't go now. Look at this place.
这里的人 都为你母亲而来
All these people here, they showed up for your mom.
他们都是谁
Who are they all?
他们是城里的朋友
Well, they're friends from around town.
他们都是来听她唱歌♥的人
They're people who'd come here and hear her sing.
来 我给你介绍一下 快来
Let me introduce you now. Come on.
-拜托 我 -你好
- Please, I -- - Hey.
这是斯嘉丽 贝弗丽的女儿
This is Scarlett. This is Beverly's daughter.
-这是我外甥女 -非常高兴见到你
- This is my niece. - So nice to meet you, honey.
-这是卡洛尔 -我也很高兴见到你
- This is Carol right here. - Nice to meet you, too.
请让一下
Excuse me.
你看见威尔了吗
Did you see Will?
他演出结束后就跳下台不见踪影了
He jumped offstage after his set and disappeared.
-没有 不过你看见艾琳了吗 -谁
- No, but have you seen Erin? - Who?
昨晚和我们一起从亚特兰大回来的那个
The girl who rode back from Atlanta with us last night.
她为什么要在这里
Why would she be here?
没事了
Don't worry about it.
-原来你在这里 -嘿
- There you are! - Hey.
-我一直在找你 -我也是
- I've been looking for you. - Same here.
我想在走之前和你道谢
I wanted to say thank you before I took off.
你要 你要走了吗
You're -- you're going?
是啊 和几个朋友去另一家酒吧
Yeah. Some friends and I are headed to another bar --
今晚是我们的"女士之夜"
sort of a "Ladies' Night Out" thing.
哦 好的
Oh, yeah.
那么 很高兴见到你
Uh...well, nice -- nice seeing you.
让我们从头开始来一遍 可以吗
Let's, um, let's take it from the top. Cool?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我听到那首歌♥了
I heard the song.
我想我现在能够体会了
I think I get it now.
你刚才已经唱给他听了吗
Did you sing it for him already?
达芙妮说她不想唱的
Daphne said she didn't want to.
*天使 你叫什么名字*
*Well, angel, what's your name*
*宝贝 告诉我你来自何方*
*Baby, tell me where you came from*
*去天堂的路如此漫长*
*All the way from heaven, that's a long way down*
*或许你已找到罪人 我非圣贤*
*Guess you found your sinner, girl, I ain't a saint, no*
*但或许现在你可拯救我*
*But maybe you can save me now*
*圣泰瑞莎修女 你是我改变之由*
*Saint Theresa, you're the reason I can change*
*你让我想成为更好的人*
*You make me want to be a better man, baby*
*我有些不堪回首的过去*
*I got some skeletons in my yesterday*
*但我会洗心革面*
*But, baby, I can give 'em all up*
*以你的爱之名*
*In the name of your love*
*以你的爱之名*
*In the name of your love*
*以你的爱之名*
*In the name of your love*
*宝贝 我会洗心革面*
*Yeah, baby, I can give 'em all up*
*以你的爱之名*
*In the name of your love*
*以你的爱之名*
*In the name of your love*
*以你的爱之名*
*In the name of your love*
*宝贝 我会洗心革面*
*Yeah, baby, I can give 'em all up*
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表