剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
正是你一直想要的
It's exactly what you've been looking for.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
我还得考虑凯蒂丝
I mean, I-I have Cadence to think about.
再说了 茱莉亚刚回来
And, plus, Juliette just got back,
她们取得了很大的进步
and they're making really good progress.
所以你要为茱莉亚留下
So you're staying for Juliette?
不是 不是
No. No.
我只是觉得现在时机不对
I just don't think now's a good time, is all.
里夫 又是我
Yeah, Riff, it's me -- again.
我不知道你在哪儿
Look, man, I don't know where you are
到底怎么回事
or what the hell's gotten into you,
但海蒂快担心死了
but, um, you got Heidi worried sick,
我也一样
and I ain't that far behind.
六小时后试音
Look, sound check's in six hours, all right?
希望可以见到你
I'll see ya there.
接了吗
Any luck?
我看起来像最近很走运的样子吗
Do I look like a guy who's had much luck lately?
没有 没接
No. Nothing yet.
卢克 票都售罄了
Luke, we're -- we're sold out.
不仅今晚 还有巡演的所有场次
I mean, not just tonight, but the rest of the tour.
如果他错过第一场 可能搞砸一切
It could sink us if he misses the first show.
明摆着的事还说 真是谢谢你 肯
Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious, Ken.
相信我 我最不想的就是
Trust me, last thing I want to do
再向整个纳什维尔道歉
is face all of Nashville with another apology.
你打算怎么办
What do you want to do?
我想相信里夫还是我的朋友
What I want to do is believe Riff's still my friend
他会想明白的
and he'll come through.
但我们还是得给今晚找一个替补歌♥手
But maybe we ought to find a replacement for tonight
以防万一
just in case.
莱拉 抱歉让你久等
Layla, I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
没事
That's okay.
我点过餐了
Uh, I already ordered,
你想要什么 我再叫服务员过来
but if you know what you want, I can get the waitress.
不用 我吃饱了
Oh, no, I'm stuffed.
早上和茱莉亚的会面
My meeting with Juliette this morning
变成了自助早餐会
turned into a breakfast buffet.
-你和茱莉亚见面了 -是
- You met with Juliette? - Yeah, I did.
你应该知道
Oh, and you should probably know
我会再次当她的经纪人
that I'm gonna be representing her again.
什么
What?
虽然要同时做你俩的经纪人
Look, just because I'm managing you both
但这不表示你以后
does not mean you're gonna have to
需要争抢我的注意 明白吧
compete for my attention, okay?
她现在更关心待在家里
She's more concerned about staying home nowadays.
我目前的重心是你
And right now, my priority is you
还有你今晚在卢克巡演的盛大首秀
and your big debut on Luke's tour tonight.
为了纪念这场表演
And to mark the occasion,
巴奇和我决定摄录你的表演
Bucky and I arranged to have your show filmed.
很好
Great.
试音的时候 摄制组会找你
So the camera crew will meet you at sound check
-过一下拍摄的细节 -好
- to go over the details. - Okay.
新专辑的发布已经一切就绪
Everything you need for an amazing launch.
还差一点
Well, almost.
我还缺一个领队
I might still need a bandleader.
抱歉 她还没醒
Sorry. She's not ready yet.
我不想打扰她休息
I didn't want to waste a nap.
你收东西的时候我可以抱着她
You know what? I can hold her while you pack her things.
-可以吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我要开始做新专辑了
So, I'm, uh, starting my new album.
你有没有兴趣帮我制♥作♥几首歌♥
What do you think about producing a couple tracks on it?
我要作为领队
I'm -- I'm going on tour with Layla...
和莱拉去巡演了
...as her bandleader
从今晚起
starting tonight.
所以
So...
我去拿她的东西
I'm gonna go get her carrier.
没有比整晚长途跋涉更累的了
Nothing like traveling all night.
抱歉宝贝 我已经尽快赶回来了
Sorry, babe. I got here as fast as I could.
我知道
I know.
-你今天早上见过她吗 -没有
- Mm. You seen her yet this morning? - No.
麦迪最不想见的人就是我
I'm the last person Maddie wants to talk to.
我觉得我应该给她点空间
I figured I'd give her a little space.
还好你逮到她了
Glad you caught her, though.
嗯 但问题不在她
Yeah, but she's not the problem.
问题出在卡什身上
I'll tell you what the problem is -- Cash, All right?
我认真的 得让她离我们女儿远点
I'm serious. We got to keep her away from our daughter.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Seriously, yeah.
如果需要限制令 我们就申请一个
If we have to get a restraining order, let's do it.
我以为卡什在帮助麦迪
I thought Cash was helping Maddie.
我知道 我也以为她是个好榜样
I know. I thought she was a good influence,
但她实际上不是
but I'm telling you, she's not, all right?
如果你看到麦迪唱歌♥的样子
If you'd seen the way Maddie was singing,
如果你听到那首歌♥ 那简直
if you'd seen the song, it was just --
那可不是我们的小姑娘 宝贝
it wasn't our little girl, baby.
好吧 我去叫那个小姑娘起床
Well, I'm gonna go get that little girl up,
-跟她聊聊 -好
- have a little conversation with her. - All right.
麦迪 亲爱的 我能进来吗
Maddie, honey, can I come in?
麦迪 麦迪
Maddie? Maddie?
麦迪 麦迪
Maddie? Maddie?!
-应该就这些了 -太好了
- I think this is everything. - Great.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我本来没打算
Look, uh, I didn't mean to
突然告诉你巡演的事
spring the tour on you like that.
我昨晚才确定的
I just found out about it last night,
而且这是个很好的机会
and it's a good opportunity.
嗯 没事 我明白
Yeah, no, I get it.
我只是在想
I'm just wondering,
你打算把凯蒂丝怎么办
what are you planning to do with Cadence?
我带她一起去
I'm bringing her with me,
但是你随时都可以来拜访
but you're welcome to visit anytime.
真的
I mean it.
太好了
Great.
路上你可能会需要一些帮忙
You know, you're probably gonna need some help out on the road.
要不我让艾米丽跟你去
Maybe I can just send Emily with you.
你不介意吗
You wouldn't mind?
当然不
No, not at all.
我会跟她说的
I'll talk to her about it.
再次谢谢你
Well, thanks again
这么理解
for being so understanding about all this.
不客气
Of course.
祝你今晚演出成功
And you break a leg tonight.
拜托你听到后
So, please just call me back...
如果有她的消息能回我电♥话♥吗
Will you call me if you hear from her?
尽快回我电♥话♥ 谢谢
...as soon as you get this. Thank you.
非常感谢 真的很感激
Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
她不在林赛家
She's not at Lindsey's,
也没和科特 塔利娅在一起
not at Colt's, not at Talia's.
-有别的消息吗 卡什呢 -都没有
- Anything? Cash? - No. No.
宝贝 我能打的电♥话♥都打完了
Baby, I'm running out of people to call here.
我们得想想
Well, we got to keep thinking.
还有谁
I mean, who else could it -
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
麦迪去哪儿了
Where's Maddie?
亲爱的 我们不太确定她在哪儿
Honey, we're not quite sure where she is.
她离家出走了吗
Did she run away?
我不希望你担心这事
Look, I don't want you to worry about this.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
你还有舞蹈课 去准备一下吧 好吗
You got dance class. Go get yourself ready, okay?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表