剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
All right. Drive safe.
拜拜
Bye.
可以请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
妈妈
Hey, mom.
你爱过我爸爸吗
Did you ever love my dad?
宝贝 当然爱过
Oh, honey, of course I did.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我永远都会爱着他
I'm always gonna love him,
因为他给了我你这个宝贝
'cause he gave me you.
我没有让你感觉不舒服吧
I-I'm not making you feel uncomfortable or nothing, right?
妈妈告诉你了 是吗
Mom told you, didn't she?
宝贝 很抱歉你看到了那一幕
Baby, I'm just so sorry you had to see that.
你受了伤害
You were hurting.
的确 但我吓到了你
Yeah, yeah, I was, but I scared you and...
我不想吓坏你
I don't want to scare you.
所以现在我允许你
So I'm giving you permission right now,
在任何我让你感到害怕
If you ever feel afraid of me
或担忧的时候
or about me or for me,
告诉我
you tell me.
无论我在做什么 都会立刻停下来
Whatever I'm doing, I will stop it right there.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
好的 爸爸
Okay, dad.
好吗
Okay?
他是在邀请我吗
Does he mean me?
我觉得是
I believe so.
这场婚礼真美
Well, it was a beautiful ceremony,
蕾娜看上去的确很幸福
and Rayna certainly seems happy.
我来猜猜 你可不怎么开心
Let me guess -- you're not.
我已经释然了
Oh, I've made my peace with it.
但如果你再伤害她一次
But if you ever hurt her ever again,
我会像飓风般摧毁你
I will come after you with the force of a hurricane.
改变真好 姑娘们
Oh, change is good, girls.
有变化总是好的
It's always good.
-我做到了 -是的 你做到了
- I did it! - Yes, you did.
准备好了吗
Ready?
谢谢你载我一程
Thanks for offering to give me a ride.
我不知道艾弗里怎么了
I'm not sure what happened to Avery.
没事 你努力为我各种牵线
No. It's the least I could do
这点小忙根本不算什么
after all the matchmaking you tried to do.
可惜都失败了
Well, sorry it was such a bust.
寻乐子挺好的 也许艾琳对你来说挺好的
Fun's fine, and maybe an Erin is good for you,
但是我
But, I, uh --
很怀念拥有一个特别的人的感觉
I really miss having somebody special to me.
还好吗
Hey, how'd it go?
玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
不怎么样
Uh...no.
我恐慌发作了
I had a panic attack.
怎么回事
What happened?
我知道我们有约定
Look, I -- I know I made this deal.
她的新闻应该由她掌控
You know, I said that the news was hers to control,
但我真的没意识到
But I ju-- I just didn't realize
有这么多次需要我戴上戒指出席
how many times I'd have to put the ring on.
需要我装得很幸福
You know, how many times i'd have to pretend like I was happy,
要我...
how many times I'd have to...
我不能再继续下去了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我准备好重新投身工作了
Well, I'm ready to get back to work,
所以我需要一名新的经纪人
So I need a new manager.
那就是我了
Then I'm your guy.
你现在有什么想法
So, what is it that you have in mind --
我在65号♥高速有张♥基♥本已经完成的唱片
Well, I already have a nearly finished album with highway 65,
但我最近写了很多歌♥
but I've been writing a lot,
有十首新歌♥
and I have 10 new songs
可以作为更好的首发歌♥曲
that I think would make for an even better debut.
好吧 说服他们放弃已经投资的事情
Okay, uh, be tough to convince them to scrap
有点难度
something they've already paid for.
这正是我需要你的原因
Which is why I need you.
我需要尽快为新专辑找一名制♥作♥人
And I need a producer for my new album A.S.A.P.
我要你给我找来艾弗里·巴克利
I want you to get me Avery Barkley.
*姑娘啊*
*Hey, girl*
*我们相识甚久*
*We've been friends for so long*
*当你痛哭流涕 我会借你肩膀*
*And I've always been your shoulder when you cried*
*现在你却问我 如何了却心伤*
*And now you're asking how to end your heartache*
*我这就告诉你*
*I'm telling you right now*
*我受到过太多拥戴*
*I've been loved a whole lot more than I deserve*
*伴我经历风雨挫折*
*Through the thick and thin and bridges that I've burned*
*现在我已明白*
*And this time I've learned*
*你曾尽心尽力*
*You gave your best*
*帮我渡过难关*
*When I was at my worst*
*你用歌♥声伴我*
*You've been singin' by my side*
*走过每次彷徨*
*Every time that I forget the words*
*所以从现在起*
*So, from here on out*
*我要浪子回头*
*I'm turning around*
*告别曾经的我*
*Parting ways with the man I used to be*
*我要向你保证*
*And I'm making you a promise*
*保证说到做到*
*I'm gonna make it count*
*就从现在开始*
*From here on out*
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表