剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You could say that.
他没有接
He's not answering.
需不需要我去和宾客们解释一下
Do you want me to make an announcement to the guests?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我们该怎么办
I-I don't know what we're supposed to do.
也许你应该穿上婚纱
Maybe you should put on your dress.
*没有音乐 或礼宾花*
*There's no music, no confetti*
*人群寂静 没有响铃*
*Crowds don't cheer, and bells don't ring*
*但你会知 我敢保证*
*But you'll know it, I can guarantee*
*当对的人出现*
*When the right one comes along*
*他人想法 你的感受*
*What they're thinkin', what you're feelin'*
*不必再做猜测*
*You no longer have to guess*
*一切疑问 终于平息*
*And all those questions are finally put to rest*
*当对的人出现*
*When the right one comes along*
*每一颗破碎的心*
*And every single broken heart*
*会指引你至真♥相♥*
*Will lead you to the truth*
蕾娜 从我第一眼看到你
Rayna, from the first moment I saw you,
我就知道我们是为彼此而生的
I knew we were meant for each other.
我们花了很长时间走到今天
It took us a long while to get here,
走到彼此身边
to get back to us.
这一路走来
All that time along the way,
我们之间只有音乐和友谊
all we had between us was the music and friendship.
为此我很感激
I'm very grateful for that,
因为今天 这段友谊
because today, that friendship,
会成为这段婚姻的基石
that's a foundation that we will build this marriage upon.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
你是我唯一的爱
You are my one true love.
从现在起
And from here on out,
你将戴上这枚戒指
you will wear this ring...
你将成为我的妻子
and you'll be wife.
*每一颗破碎的心*
*And every single broken heart*
*会指引你至真♥相♥*
*Will lead you to the truth*
你是那个差点落跑的人
You were the one that almost got away
耐心和坚持
With patience and...stubbornness,
终于成就了我们
here we are, finally.
我们有过欢喜和悲伤
We've had our joys and our sorrows...
有过回忆 犯过错
...our memories and mistakes,
但是我们已经跨越一切
but we've gotten through all of it
因为我们在一起变得更加坚强和明智
'cause together we're stronger and we're wiser.
所以我将这枚戒指赠予你
So I give you this ring,
这枚用我们的爱火锻造的戒指
forged in the fire of our love.
我发誓永远忠于你
And I vow to be yours forever and always.
*一切都会变化*
*And all that changes is only everything*
*当对的人出现*
*When the right one comes along*
以田纳西州赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me by the State of Tennessee,
我现在宣布你们正式成为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
有请新娘和新郎献上第一支舞
Please welcome for their first dance as bride and groom,
蕾娜·詹姆斯和迪康·克莱伯尼
Rayna Jaymes and Deacon Claybourne!
准备好了吗 克莱伯尼夫人
You ready to do this, Mrs.Claybourne.
真是个不错的称呼
Oh, that's got a nice ring to it.
当然亲爱的 你知道我永远不会改名字
Of course, darling, you know I would never change my name.
我知道 我只是想听一次
I know. I just wanted to hear it one time.
艾弗里
Avery?
你好 我是莱拉
Hi. I'm Layla.
莱拉·格兰特
Layla...Grant.
-是的 -是的 当然
-Yeah. - Yeah. Yes, yes, of course.
我认识你
I -- I know who you are.
对于你的遭遇我很遗憾
I'm, uh -- I'm real sorry about your loss.
谢谢你 茱莉亚在哪里
I appreciate that. Where's Juliette?
我没见到她
I haven't seen her in...
-她出差了 -是么
- She had to travel for work. - Oh?
所以她重新开始工作了吗
So she's back to it already?
是的 就在最近
Yeah. Just recently, though.
大部分时间 她都和我和孩子待在家
Mostly, she's been at home with me and our daughter.
我真羡慕
Wow. Well, I really envy that.
拥有这种支持
You know, it must be really nice
和爱一定很幸福
to have that kind of support, that kind of love.
确实很棒
Oh, it's -- it's great.
-是的 我确信 -是的
- Yeah. I bet. - Yeah.
可怕的是很多其他的绿巨人
The crazy thing about it is that so many of the other hulks
都回来对付布鲁斯·班纳扮演的绿巨人
return as enemies to Bruce Banner's hulk.
真的吗 我不知道
Oh, really? I didn't know there were, uh,
不只一个绿巨人
more than one hulk.
你让我想到了莱亚
You know, you actually remind me of Lyra.
8009号♥地球的女绿巨人
Uh? The she-hulk of earth-8009.
真的吗
Oh, really?
她平静下来就会有力量 而不是愤怒
She gets her power from serenity, not anger.
介意我打断一下吗
Mind if I cut in?
谢谢
Thanks.
这人又怎么回事
Okay, so what's wrong with this one?
我觉得他是个穿西装的十二岁小孩
I think he was a 12-year-old in a man suit.
好吧 那个呢
Right, well, uh, how about the guy --
求你闭上嘴跳舞吧
Just shut up and dance, please.
艾弗里
Hey,Avery!
威士忌 谢谢
Whiskey, please.
蕾拉
Hey! Rayna!
-很高兴见到你 -恭喜
- Nice to see you. - Congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢你能来
Thank you. Thanks for coming.
我不会错过的
Oh, hey, yeah. Wouldn't have missed it.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
茱莉亚 很遗憾她不能来
Oh, Juliette is, uh, so sorry she couldn't be here.
希望她没事
Hope she's doing okay.
-她很好 真的 -太好了
- She's great, really. - Good.
我记得她在有宝宝之后
Yeah, I remember she was having kind of a tough time
经历了一段艰难的时光
right after the baby was born.
我猜对你们两个来说都不容易
I imagine it might have been hard on both of you.
-我们很好 -很好
- Eh, we're -- we're good. - Good.
我们很好
We're good, yeah.
再次恭喜 我该走了
Congratulations, again. I got to go.
*我心门之钥*
*The key to my heart*
*你握在手中*
*You hold in your hand*
*你回我怀抱*
*You're back in my arms*
*一切都不重要*
*And nothing else matters*
*只是一眼万年*
*Oh, oh just one look*
*你便成了我的*
*Make you my own*
*你便成了我的*
*Make you my own*
*我会非常关心*
*I would really care, care*
*如果没有了你*
*Care without you*
*我什么都不是*
*I’m nothin'*
*只是一眼万年*
*Just one look*
*在那一天*
*Someday*
好的 给茱莉亚带个好
Okay. Give Juliette my best.
你最近还在忙着喂养动物吗
So, um, you just been like, busy feeding animals?
事实上
Actually, this week,
这周主要在做维护机器
it's been more like machinery maintenance,
之类的工作
stuff like that.
但我外公
But, um, yeah, my grandad's actually pretty hard-core
对职业道德有着严格的要求
with the whole work-ethic thing.
那的确有点麻烦
That's kind of a drag.
其实我挺喜欢这些东西的
I actually kind of like it, having the structure.
见鬼 我得走了
Crap, I got to go.
-很抱歉 -现在就走吗
- I'm sorry. - Hey, already?
是的 回家要开很久
Yeah, it's a long drive home,
外公还给我定了11点的宵禁
and my grandad said I have curfew at 11:00.
什么时候能再见到你
When am I gonna see you again?
-下周末怎么样 -好的
- What about, like, next weekend? - Yeah.
晚些时候吧 我♥干♥完活儿之后
I mean, later in the day, after my chores, though.
好吧
Cool.
我一回来就给你发短♥信♥
Hey, I'll text you when I get back.
好的 路上小心
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表