剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Hello?
我奇迹般地弄到了两张在贝弗丽酒吧的
Hey, um, ??I managed by some miracle to snag two tickets
即兴演奏表演
for the Riff Bell thing tonight at The Beverly.
你想去吗
Do you want to come?
天呢 听起来很棒 但是我和西亚娜约好了
Aw, damn, that sounds amazing, but I have plans with Sienna.
谁
Who?
公园里那个女人
The woman from the park.
我猜你的约会进行得不错吧
Oh, I guess, um -- I guess your date went well, huh?
完全超出我的期待
It definitely exceeded expectations.
那挺好
Oh. That's great.
那好 你今晚玩的愉快 比上次更甚
Okay, well, have fun tonight. You know, more fun.
好的 你也是
All right. You too.
一定会是个精彩表演
It's gonna be a killer show.
再见
Bye.
他们马上就准备好了 莱拉
They're almost ready for you, Layla.
我要的是凉的
Hey, ??I asked for this chilled.
给我准备好我想要的东西就这么难吗
Is it really that hard to get what I want around here?
再次感谢你送我回家
Thank you again for taking me home.
我心情太差了 你知道吗
I was just so upset, you know?
我不想让他送我
I didn't really want him driving me.
当然了 有我在呢
No, of course. I'm here for you.
你能多待一会儿吗
Think you can stay for a while?
我想为你们唱一首歌♥
Hey, um, I wanted to play you guys a song
我想我们三个
that I thought the three of us...
麦迪 怎么了
Maddie, what's wrong?
是私事 达芙妮
It's personal, Daphne.
我想和卡什聊聊
I just need to talk to Cash,
给我们点私人空间吧
so if you could please leave us alone.
你对薇塔的看法是对的
You were right about Vita.
我应该听你的话 但是我没有
I should have listened to you, and I didn't,
为此我很抱歉
and for that, I'm sorry.
我让里夫今晚顶替你上场之前应该告诉你
And I should have asked before I gave Riff your slot tonight.
没关系
Forget it. ??
不 我应该这么做
No, I should've.
你是我的搭档 弗兰琦 没有你我做不到
You're my partner, Frankie. I couldn't do this without you.
我不想的
Hell, I wouldn't want to.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
好吧 不如我们把这些都抛到脑后
All right, so, what do you say we put all this behind us,
期待今晚
look forward to tonight
我们在纳什维尔创造属于自己的一片天地如何
when we make our place the place to be in Nashville?
好吧
All right.
现在去工作吧
Now get to work.
薇塔
Hey, Vita.
你来干什么
What do you want?
我想要一个解释
Well, I'd love an explanation.
因为你拿了钱
'Cause you took that money.
你直勾勾看着我
And you looked me straight in the eye
但是你说谎了
and you lied to me about it.
我在帮你做计划并且保护你
I mean, I was making plans for you and defending you.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
对不起 我很缺钱
I'm sorry. I needed the money bad.
-你缺钱吗 -是的
- You needed the money? - ??Yeah.
你有工作 就快发工资了
But you had a job. You had a paycheck coming.
我 我等不及了
I-I didn't have time to wait, okay?
我姐姐 她有麻烦了
My sister -- ??she got herself into trouble, and, you know,
不是那种你所谓的
it wasn't the kind of trouble where you can go like,
我要合理支出
"Oh, let me get my finances in order."
好吗 500块还是要她的命
Okay? It was $500 or her life.
好吧 如果你说的每个字
Yeah, ??you'll have to forgive me
我都不相信你一定要原谅我
if I don't believe a word you're saying.
我告诉你的一切都是事实
Everything I told you was the truth.
除了你是个小偷这件事
Except the part where you lied about being a thief.
但是你不懂这对我来说意味着什么
But you don't know what it's like for me.
我说谎是因为
I lied because, look,
你和我昨天谈论过的薇塔
the Vita that you and I talked about yesterday, okay --
那个 那个摆脱了垃圾一般的人生的人
the one -- the one that had a crap life and rose above it --
那是我想成为的人
okay, that's the Vita that I want to be.
我该怎么做
And -- and what was I supposed to do?
詹姆斯夫人 你给我一份工作
I mean, "Hey, Ms. Jaymes, you gave me a job,
你让我所有的梦想成真
and you're making ??all of my dreams come true,
但是 你可以再帮我一个忙吗
but, you know, can you just do me one more favor?
你能不能
Could you, uh --
你能不能给我一些钱去打发几个坏蛋呢
could you give me some cash to pay off some bad guys?"
所以你拿了钱
So you just took it instead?
我会还给你的 我发誓
I was gonna pay the money back, I swear.
求你了
Please.
有没有什么可以重头来过的方法
Is there any way that we can start over?
我理解你 真的
I feel for you. I really do.
但是我不能 我不能冒险
You know, but I can't -- I can't take the risk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这太蠢了 我做不来
This is stupid. I can't even do this.
莱拉 我看不到你的另一只眼睛了
Layla, I'm losing one of your eyes.
你能把肩膀转向我一点吗
Could you maybe twist shoulders just a little bit to me?
或者你可以转过来一点
Or maybe you could move around a little bit
这样我就不用站成这些不自然的姿势了
so I don't have to stand in these unnatural positions.
好吧 我们休息一下怎么样
Okay, w-why don't we take a little break, okay, guys?
拜托了
Please?
这实在太槽了 我讨厌这个布景
This is seriously lame. I hate this whole setup.
莱拉 我不知道你为什么表现不尽如人意
Layla, I'm not sure why you're acting this way,
但是我会坦白说好吗
but I'm gonna speak candidly, okay?
我觉得你很有才华
I think you are incredibly talented.
这是我与你合作的原因
That's why I'm working with you.
但是我和茱莉亚合作的时候
But I have been down this road with Juliette
就已经经历过这些坏习惯了
in terms of the bad behavior,
我对这没兴趣
and I'm not interested in doing that.
让我们想想你究竟在担心什么
So let's find out what you're actually worried about,
我们可以在萌芽期就扼杀它
and we can nip this attitude thing right in the bud.
-或者我可以帮你隐藏 -我只是
- Or I can just wrap it up right. - ??Look, I just --
我以为我和艾弗里是朋友
I thought that ??Avery and I were friends,
所以我给他打电♥话♥
so I called him earlier,
邀请他今晚来贝弗丽酒吧看里夫·贝尔的演出
inviting him to the Riff Bell thing at The Beverly tonight,
他 他有约了
and he just -- he already had plans.
这是什么大问题吗
And that's a problem?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
这么说吧
All right, look. Here's the thing.
艾弗里经历过许多 你也是
Avery's been through a lot, but so have you.
和你一样失去过某人
And losing someone the way that you did,
这制♥造♥了空虚
it creates this void.
有时当你与某人亲密相处
And sometimes when you work closely with somebody else,
感觉像是填补了这个空虚 但是它并没有
it feels like an answer to this void, but it's not.
填补空虚的方法只有时间
The only answer to the void is time.
做你自己并且做你的专辑
So do yourself and your album
帮我个忙
and me -- a favor,
跟他保持朋友关系
and just stay friends.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
??Okay.
我们回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
格伦
Hey, Glenn...
如果你再看到我表现的像茱莉亚一样
if you ever see me ??acting like Juliette again,
就踢我一脚
just kick me...
或者别的什么
??...or something.
她 她是我最不愿意成为的那种人
She's -- She's the last person that I'd want to become.
好的
All right.
我刚才接到诺尔的电♥话♥ 他接到巴奇的电♥话♥
So, I just got a call from Noel, who got a call from Bucky,
巴奇说你想选另外一首单曲
who said that you want to pick a different single.
怎么回事 斯嘉丽
I mean, what the heck, Scarlett?
我说我同意这个决定
I said I was fine with the decision.
你看起来不同意 你看起来很不安
You don't seem fine. You seem highly agitated.
我希望这是我们一起写的歌♥吗
Well, look, do I wish it was a song we wrote together?
是的 当然
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表