剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
还有我们一起写的歌♥
And the songs ??that we wrote together --
尽管有这么多糟心事 那部分是美妙的
Look, in spite of all the hell, that part was heaven.
只是有些事就那样发生了
There's just something that happens.
产生了魔力
There's a magic that happens.
现在依然如此
Still does.
而你不想放弃
And you didn't want to give that up.
我和迪康之间 从来都不是
With Deacon and me, it's never about
我们想要或者不想要什么
what we want or what we don't want.
我觉得关于我们这段关系
I think there's something...
有些事情是不可避免的
really inevitable ??about this relationship.
就感觉
It just feels like...
我们被绑在一起无法分开
we're inextricably tied.
我的小天使 你好
There's my angel! Hi!
今天可不怎么天使
Ahh, not so angelic today.
她在长牙 脾气很暴躁
She's teething and really cranky.
昨晚醒来大叫了两次
She woke up screaming twice last night.
真可怜
Oh. I'm sorry.
你在做饭
You cooking?
嗯
Yeah.
算是吧
Well, sort of.
诺亚在这 是他想做饭 所以
Noah is here, ??and he wanted to cook, so...
诺亚·韦斯特在这
Noah...West is here?
真的吗 你们进展得挺快啊
Really? Wow. That's -- That's fast.
也不算快
Well, not really.
我们认识也有一段时间了
We've known each other for a while.
你觉得他已经可以
And you think it's -- it's all right
和凯蒂丝亲近了是吗
for him to be around Cadence already?
艾弗里 他是个好人
Avery, he's a good guy.
凯蒂丝还小 不懂
And Cadence is too young to understand,
所以我也没介意过
which is why I've never had a problem
她和莱拉在一起
with her spending time with Layla.
进来吧
Come on in.
乖宝贝
Hey, sweet girl.
你好 伙计
Oh, hey, man.
你好
Hi.
闻着挺香
Smells good.
就是天然番茄沙司
Yeah, just, uh, heirloom tomato marinara.
想尝尝吗
Yeah, you want a taste?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧
All right.
有需要的话就打电♥话♥给我
Uh, call me if you need anything.
跟爸爸说再见
Say "Bye, Daddy."
-再见 -说"再见"
- Bye. - Say "Bye, Daddy".
"我们会好好的"
"We'll be okay."
这是我朋友诺亚
This is my friend Noah.
说"你好"
Can you say "Hi"?
你好啊 凯蒂丝
Oh, hey, there, Cadence.
你好吗
Hi. Oh.
你妈妈一直提到你
Your mama talks about you all the time.
肯尼斯要加入我们吗
Is Kenneth gonna join us?
肯尼斯不在这儿工作了
Uh, Kenneth doesn't work here anymore.
怎么了
What happened?
对于我们的事 外面已经有很多异议了
I got enough resistance out there to what we're doing.
我不希望厂牌里面也有
I don't need it coming from within the label, as well.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry to hear that. - That's all right.
反正我也没怎么喜欢过他
I never liked him that much anyway.
关于这次的广播节目
Now, listen, about this radio show --
我们能上 是因为DJ是个旧交
We got the spot because the deejay's an old friend,
而且这是个主流电视台
and it's a mainstream station.
他会问道那个舆♥论♥问题吗
Is he gonna ask about the controversy?
就问几个关于你音乐的问题
Just a few questions about your music,
然后就放你的单曲了
and then he's gonna play the single.
我就是不想去发表长篇大论
I just don't want to be a spokesman, is all.
别担心 我罩着你
No, don't worry about that. I'll have your back.
卢克 你有个紧急电♥话♥
Luke, you have an emergency call
本宁堡[军事基地]的医疗中心打来的
from the medical center at Fort Benning.
等我一下 威尔
Excuse me one second, Will.
我是卢克·维勒
This is Luke Wheeler.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
是的 长官 谢谢
Y-Yes, sir. Thank you.
我尽快赶到
I-I'll be there as soon as I can.
好的
Okay. ??
什么事
What is it? ??Um...
科特出事了
Colt was in an accident.
我很抱歉 威尔
I-I'm sorry, Will.
你要自己上广播节目了 可以吗
You're gonna have to do this radio show on your own, okay?
-没问题 -好的
- Of course. - Yeah.
-照顾好你儿子 -好
- Go take care of your son. - Yeah.
你确定你没事吗
Sure you're all right?
在飞机上你都没怎么说话
You barely said a word on the plane.
-我没事 谢谢你 -斯嘉丽
- Oh, I'm fine. Thank you. - Scarlett.
-我是丹尼斯 宣传主管 -你好
- Dennis. Hi. Head of promotion. - Hi
很高兴你能加入我们的广♥告♥宣传
We are excited to have you as part of our ad campaign.
我也很激动能加入 谢谢邀请我
Oh, I'm real excited to be here. Thank you for having me.
我来给你讲讲我们的想法
Well, I wanted to talk you through the concept.
我们的主题是"去掉噪音 你听到了什么"
Our theme is "Cut out the noise, what do you hear?"
所以每张海报都展现了不同的女艺人
So, each one-sheet features a different female artist
戴着我们的耳机听自己的音乐
listening to her own music on our headphones
然后回答问题
and answering the question.
听起来很酷
Sounds really cool.
我们有了"希望"和"平静"
Well, we've got "Hope" And "Peace."
至于你 我们考虑的是"欣喜"
For you, we were thinking "Joy."
快住嘴吧 别听他的
Would you stop, please? Don't listen to him.
斯嘉丽 这是杰姬·哈德森
Scarlett, this is Jackie Hudson,
我们尊敬的摄影师
our esteemed photographer.
没错 还有我不需要你来告诉她
That's right, and I don't need you
她要有什么样的感受
to tell her what she should feel.
我相信你会有自己的感受
I'm sure you can ??figure that out on your own.
-你可以吗 -可以
- Can't you? - Yes, ma'am.
你就听音乐 诚实些
Just listen to the music, be honest,
然后看看我们会得到什么
and we'll see where that takes us.
好吗
All right?
好
All right.
我基本上花了一辈子的时间
I basically spent most of my life
为我对自己和他人所做出的事情
ashamed of the things I'd done to myself, to...
感到羞耻 但是
other people, but...
主要是愧对于她
...mostly to her.
这样活着很艰难
That's a very difficult way to live,
要面对的可不容易
a tough thing to face.
就好像我一直以来所能做的
It's like all I ever get to be
就是让她一次又一次地失望
is the guy who let her down again.
你觉得她是这么看你的
You think that's how she sees you?
不然还能怎样
How else could she see me?
你谈了很多她对你的感受
You know, you talk a lot about who you are to her.
那你呢
What about you?
她对你意味着什么
Who is she to you?
她是我的全部
She's everything.
没了她
Without her...
音乐毫无意义
music doesn't mean anything.
一切都毫无意义
Nothing means anything.
我太多次地下定决心
I've had to wrap my mind
尝试离开她独自生活
around trying to live without her, too many times.
我不知还能否再次面对
I just don't know ??if I can face that again.
如果必须呢
What if you had to?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
等待
Wait.
今天我们有幸请到乡村巨星威尔·莱星顿
We're here today with country star Will Lexington.
老兄 很高兴你能来
Man, it's, uh, good to have you here.
-当然得感谢你们的邀请了 -荣幸
- Thank you for having me. - Absolutely.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表