剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Detective Hantz.
如果这对你有所安慰的话
If it's any consolation,
袭击者可有大♥麻♥烦了
your attacker could be in big trouble.
他好像并不担心
Well, he doesn't seem too worried about it.
明天见 伙计们
We'll see you tomorrow, boys.
或许他不是第一次被抓
Probably not his first time in handcuffs.
不是 但这是他第一次犯仇恨重罪
No, but it's his first time facing a felony hate crime.
据我了解 他用侮辱同性恋的词汇骂你
I understand he shouted gay slurs at you?
当然了 大家都听到了
Damn right he did. Everybody heard him.
这得由他亲口说
Well, I need to hear that from him.
我需要你跟我去局里一趟
Need you ??to come into the station,
录个陈述 还你个公道
file a statement, get you some justice.
能有公道就去吧
If that's what it takes to get it.
达芙妮已经睡着了
Daphne's already asleep.
-太好了 我给你沏了杯茶 -谢谢
- Oh, good. Made you some tea. - Thank you.
麦迪还醒着 但她认错了
Maddie's awake, but she apologizes
并且保证在十分钟内上♥床♥
and says she'll go to bed in 10 minutes.
-麦迪会认错 -罕见 对吧
- Maddie apologized? - I know, right?
我不知道那个卡什在做什么
I don't know what that Cash is doing.
不管做什么 我们得把它配成秘方
Whatever it is, we got to bottle it
卖♥♥给所有的青少年的父母
and sell it to parents of teenagers everywhere.
也许她只是需要新的倾诉对象
Maybe she just needed a creative outlet.
我是说除了她妹妹和父母以外的人
I mean, besides ??from her sister and her parents,
-我们还经常应付不了 -是啊
- which is always a loaded situation. - Yeah.
-有时候你就需要一点外来的帮助 -没错
- Sometimes you just need a little outside help, I guess. - Yeah.
我一直禁不住想到薇塔
You know, I cannot stop thinking about Vita.
她的嗓音 对吧
That voice, right?
我想和她合作
I want to work with her.
但是 现在有很多大牌
But, you know, ??now I've got all these big names
想签65号♥高速 当然了
wanting to sign with highway 65, which, of course,
这些人肯定更吸金 在某些方面更好合作
can be a lot more lucrative and easier in some ways,
-尽管马库斯是个反例 -没错
- although Markus proved not always. - ??Yeah.
但是她的才华
There's just something about her talent.
真的是独一无二
It's really unique.
而且你知道我喜欢小人物
And you know I love an underdog.
听说了
Yeah, I'd heard that about you.
我觉得她最近日子比较艰难 需要一份工作
I think she's coming off some hard times and needs a job.
贝弗丽酒吧能提供什么工作吗
You got anything at the Beverly?
弗兰琦负责招聘事项
I mean, Frankie's in charge of the hiring,
但我觉得不成问题
but I don't think that should be a problem.
能有个高层朋友真好
You know, it is so nice having friends in high places.
有本事送我去监狱 贱♥人♥
Try and send me to jail, bitch.
好了 我们都做好了
Okay, we're all set.
你只要录入你的名字就行了
If you could please state your name for the record.
早上好
Good morning.
你昨晚很快就睡着了
You sure fell asleep fast last night.
不是厌烦我了吧
I'm not boring you, am I?
艾琳 你还在和别人交往吗
Erin, are you -- ??are you seeing other people?
为什么这么问
Why are you asking me this?
我以为我们很随意
I thought we agreed we're casual.
我不知道随意是可以同时约会别人
I-I just -- I didn't think casual meant not monogamous.
我珍惜我们之间的感情
I like what we have.
所以如果你不希望我和别人约会
So if you want to be monogamous,
行啊
it's cool.
也许你可以在第二行结尾换气
??Maybe take your breath at the end of the second line instead,
这样就可以直接唱到这段结束
then you can just ride it to the end of the verse.
-在"永远"之后 -对
- After "Always"? - ??Yeah.
-好 我们试一下 -好
- Okay, yeah, let's try it. ??- Cool.
抱歉打扰一下
hey. Sorry to interrupt.
我们在录音
We're, uh, tracking here.
事情很重要
Uh, it's important,
所以最好私下谈
and, uh, probably ??best discussed privately.
莱拉 抱歉 能等我们一会吗
Hey, Layla, sorry. Just give us a sec, okay?
我给当时我们给茱莉亚安排的中心打了电♥话♥
Um, I called the center where we dropped Juliette off,
但好像他们把她转到别的地方去了
but apparently they moved her
我不是家属
and, uh, I'm not family,
所以他们什么也不告诉我
so they won't tell me anything.
我觉得你可能知道她在哪
I assume you know where she is?
是的
Yep.
我就是想知道
I just need to find out
她能不能尽快回来巡演
if she can go back out on tour anytime soon.
我们都有需求 不是吗
Well, we all have our needs, don't we?
现在我的需求就是 赶紧回去做我的工作
Right now, I need to get back to doing my damn job.
艾弗里 很抱歉 我知道这
Avery, look, I'm sorry. I know this...
我肯定你这事一直让你很不好过
I'm sure ??this hasn't been easy for you.
什么是不好过的
What hasn't been easy?
你到底觉得你知道些什么
What -- what -- what exactly is it you think you know?
-我没有冒犯你的意思 -打住 别说了
- I didn't mean any disrespect. - ??No, hold on!
你进来打断我 妨碍了我录音
You -- you come barging in here, interrupt my session,
然后就开始滔滔不绝 好像你了解
and start talking to me like you know
我的私人生活一样
What the hell's going on in my personal life?!
孩子 我只是想做好我的生意
Son, I just need to run my business.
你不能相信她 懂吗
She can't be counted on, okay?!
我知道了
I see.
你还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
他在找茱莉亚
Uh, uh, he was just looking for Juliette.
怎么了 她在哪
Why? Where is she?
她在接受治疗
In treatment.
先是戒毒
First rehab,
现在又是产后忧郁症
and now for postpartum depression.
但她 她早在那之前就已经不是她了
But she was -- she was gone long before that.
我们
We've, uh --
我们已经分开好一阵子了
we've been separated for -- for a while now.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
因为没人知道
Oh, that's 'cause no one knows.
我同意不向外说
I agreed to keep it quiet
这样我就能有凯蒂斯的监护权
So I could keep custody of Cadence.
但是我很难受
But it's killing me.
我只是
And I just...
我感觉被困住了 你知道吗
I feel so damn trapped, you know?
我撑不住了
I-I can't.
我...我没办法再这样下去了
I just -- I just can't. I can't do it anymore.
我知道我们情况不同
I know it's not the same,
但我和威尔结婚的那段时间
but when I was married to Will,
我也生活在一个谎言中
I was living a lie, too, you know?
那样确实很受伤
I mean, it hurt a lot.
但持续得越久 受到的伤害越大
But the longer it went on, the more damage it did.
我不是说离婚就很快乐
I'm not saying ??that the divorce was pleasant.
但解脱了之后感觉真的很好
But it felt really good to be free of it.
你也应当解脱
You deserve to feel free, too.
茱莉亚估计是不会回来了
Yeah, Juliette's probably not gonna come back out,
所以我们得再想个办法
so we need to find another option.
开始打电♥话♥吧
Yeah. Start calling around town.
谢谢
Thanks.
卢克 能给我签个名吗
Hey, Luke, can I get your autograph?
里夫 你怎么来了
Riff, what the hell?
过得好吗 小子
How are you, son?
我挺好 你呢
I'm good. How are you?
从你留胭脂鱼发型之后我就再没见过你了
I ain't seen you ??since you was sporting a mullet.
那发型还真不错
Hey. That look worked.
是不错 不过有品位的女人因为那个发型
It sure did, but it would keep any woman with taste
都对我退避三舍
as far away as possible.
等等
Hold on a second.
这里是录音棚 你是迷路了吗
This here is a recording studio. Are you lost or something?
我没记错的话 你已经很多年没出过歌♥了
'Cause if memory serves, you haven't cut a record in years.
其实我是陪我儿子达顿来的
Actually, I-I'm here with my son, Dayton.
他要出第一个小样了 真不敢相信
He's cutting his first demo, if you can believe that.
真的假的
Get out.
上回我见着那个小子
Last time I saw that boy,
他还在教科特用放大镜烧蚂蚁呢
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表