剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I'll break your damn neck.
我会处理这事的 你先走吧
I'll take care of this. You go.
这里可不是台球馆
This ain't no pool hall.
至少我在这里就不是
Not while I'm up here.
-关掉他的麦克风 -我告诉你
- Cut his mic. - I tell you what --
你倾家荡产就为了上台唱歌♥
Spent all that money for a damn microphone
根本没办法填饱你的肚子
can't even get the son of a bitch to work
嘿 我来扶你下来
Hey. Let's take you down --
兄弟 你要弄洒我的咖啡了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! You're gonna spill my drink, brother.
我觉得你已经说够了 让我们
Yeah. I think you had enough. Let's --
大家欢迎迪康·克莱伯尼
Hey, Deacon Claybourne, everybody!
-独一无二的迪康·克莱伯尼 -走吧
- The Deacon Claybourne! - Let's go!
-我还没说完呢 -你说的够多了
- I ain't done yet. - Yeah, you are.
-你以为你是谁 -弗兰琦 表演结束了
- Who in the hell you think you are? Show's over, Frankie.
别管我
Leave me alone!
*一颗心*
*Well, a heart*
*如此脆弱 悸动不已*
*It's a fragile thing, hangin' on a string*
*它要的并不多*
*It don't take much*
*人的灵魂*
*And a soul*
*要更久 更长*
*It's a little bit stronger, takes a little longer*
*才能耗尽*
*To use it up*
*我为何如此幸运*
*Why'd I get to be so lucky*
*会成为那个唯一*
*Why'd I get to be the one*
*重新呼吸 感受和做梦*
*Who gets to breathe again, feel again, dream again*
*重新起航*
*Who gets to move on*
*如果我能够原谅自己*
*If I could forgive myself*
*如果我能够放手*
*If I could just let go*
*对于那些我无力改变的事*
*Of all the things I couldn't change*
*对于那些我不了解的事*
*Of all the things I didn't know*
*如果我能带走那些苦痛*
*If I could take all the pain*
*消除我带给你的伤痕 我会*
*That I brought on you, I would*
*我愿意做任何事*
*I would do anything*
*如果我能够原谅自己*
*If I could forgive myself*
是我自己失足了
I slipped.
最伤害我的是
What hurts me the most is that...
我曾经向卡什发誓
I made a vow to Cash
再不会让她看到我醉酒的样子
she'd never have to see me like that again.
我不知道现在该怎么面对她
I'm not sure... how to face her now.
你不是一个人
Well, it won't be alone.
从今以后 就过好每一天吧
After that, it's just one day at a time.
没事的 兄弟
It's all right, brother.
你想好了吗
You sure about this?
是的 父亲
Yes, sir.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Um...
我儿子想要参军
My son would like to join the Army.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
孩子
Son?
巴尼斯女士
Reporter: Ms. Barnes.
你只拍过一部电影 就达到了奥斯卡水准
You've only done one movie, and people are talking Oscar.
现在你又要和好莱坞传奇合作
Now you're working with Hollywood royalty.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
不敢相信
Incredible.
我感到非常荣幸和感激
I feel so honored and grateful,
希望我没有令大家失望
and I just really hope that I don't let anybody down.
巴尼斯女士
Reporter #2: Ms. Barnes,
你在事业上有顶尖的成就
you've managed to stay on top of the world,
私人生活里却遇到了一些挑战
despite having challenges in your personal life,
比如说经纪人的死亡
notably the death of your manager
公布离婚的消息等
and the announcement of your divorce.
你是如何成功克服这些的
How do you manage to pull it off,
尤其是如何做一名单身母亲
especially now, being a single mom?
我一直都做的不好
I haven't been doing well.
这才是事实
And that's the truth.
从我女儿出生起
I've been suffering from postpartum depression
我一直在遭受产后抑郁的折磨
since my daughter was born.
过去的两个月我都在治疗
And I've been treatment for the past two months,
昨天才刚刚出院
and I got out yesterday.
当时我的生活一片黑暗
I was headed down a dark path,
它葬送了我的婚姻
and it cost me my marriage
我和女儿的关系
and my relationship with my daughter
甚至差点夺去了我的生命
and nearly took my life.
很抱歉
I apologize.
我不应该签这部电影的
I shouldn't have signed on to do this movie.
我需要马上回到女儿身边
I need to be with my daughter right now.
军事职业中心
等等
Hey, hold up a second.
本来在里面时我没打算说
I wasn't gonna say anything inside, but, um...
作为一个父亲向儿子学习感觉有点奇怪
it feels strange as a father to be learning from your son.
但我想让你知道
And, uh...
我真心为你骄傲
I just want you to know I'm -- I'm real proud of you.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
-你好 -来啦
- Hey! - Hey, there she is!
亲爱的 看到你真好
Oh! Good to see you, honey.
-是啊 -你们坐吧
- You, too. - Y'all have a seat.
谢谢你昨天为我安排的一切
Hey, thanks again for everything you did for me yesterday.
是你撑起了整个场子
You did all the heavy lifting.
你棒极了 不是吗
You were incredible. Wasn't she?
我们应该可以得到
And I really think
乡村电台的全力支持
we will have the full support of country radio.
听到没 你已经走上正轨了
Hear that? You're on your way!
有奥顿的消息吗
Um, so, any word from Autumn?
我们昨晚在一起 而且非常合得来
We hung out last night, and we totally clicked.
我和她谈过了 她非常喜欢你
Yes, I did talk to her, and she loved you.
对你印象深刻
She was so impressed with you.
我还有点坏消息
I do have a bit of bad news.
什么叫她选中了我们
What do you mean, she picked us?
哪句话没听懂吗
What are you not following here?
你们要给奥顿·巧思的巡演开场了
You're gonna open for Autumn Chase on tour.
但她是过来看莱拉的啊
But she came to see Layla.
一定是你们在蓝鸟的表现打动她了
Must have blown her away last night at The Bluebird.
但她出现在蓝鸟的唯一原因是看莱拉啊
Only reason she was at The Bluebird was to see Layla.
蕾娜怎么说
What'd Rayna say?
她非常开心
She's thrilled.
这对前任乐团和65号♥高速都是件大事
I mean, this is huge for The Exes and Highway 65.
也许你俩应该
So maybe the two of you
开始表现得高兴一点
should start looking a little happier about this.
不 我俩很高兴
No, I mean, we're happy.
只是没想到
It's just surprising.
我们还有多久时间
I mean, how long before we start?
巡演巴士三天后出发
Buses leave in three days.
-三天 -那么快
- Three days? - That soon?
开始打包吧
So start packing.
前任乐团正式迈进了一线阵营
The Exes are officially in the big leagues.
我叫弗兰琦
My name's Frankie.
我是一名酗酒者
And I'm an alcoholic.
弗兰琦你好
Hi, Frankie.
我刚戒酒一天
I got one day sober.
我真惭愧在戒酒十五年之后又说出这句话
after 15 years, that's kind of humbling to say.
但我的好伙伴提醒我
But a good buddy of mine reminded me
这是日复一日的斗争
this is a daily battle.
多亏他
And thanks to him and...
我的女儿 以及神圣的主
my daughter and my Lord...
今天我赢了
...I'm winning today.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表