剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Go ahead and leave your message.
迪康 求你接电♥话♥
Deacon, please answer your phone.
你把我吓坏了
You're scaring the hell out of me.
请告诉我你到底在哪
Where are you? Please.
我知道我本可以做的更好
I know it could've gone better,
但是我们已经表达了立场
but we got our message out there --
-除了音乐外其他都不重要 -我们
- nothing matters but the music. - We?
卢克 自始至终都是你
Luke, it was just you.
你不肯听我的对此表示沉默
Instead of letting this lie like I asked,
反而让话题继续下去
you kept the conversation going,
实话实说 你搞砸了
and to be honest, you made it worse.
她打断了我
Because she cut me off!
威尔 我知道你不想去
Will, I get you don't want to be out there
谈论你的私事
talking about your personal business,
但是总得有人说点什么
but somebody had to say something,
因为你肯定不会去
'cause you sure as hell weren't going to.
对不起 但是这些人
Look, I'm sorry, but these people --
他们不会因为我们的无视而离开
they won't just go away 'cause we ignore them.
你说的对
You're right.
我很感谢你的做法
I...appreciate what you did.
今天一整天都很衰
Look, you know what, it's been a crap day all around.
我不想打击你
And I hate to break it to you,
但是事情可能在变好之前先变坏
but it's probably gonna get worse before it gets better.
但是我保证我们是一条战线里的
But you have my word we are in this fight together.
太好了
Yeah.
休息一下 孩子 我明天到
You get some rest, son, and, uh, I'll check in tomorrow.
好的
All right.
茱莉亚 希望你
Hey, Juliette, just want to wish you...
与莱拉有关吗
This have to do with Layla?
我偶然听到她和艾弗里的谈话
I overheard a conversation between her and Avery.
你是对的
And you were right.
我太疑神疑鬼了
I was being paranoid.
她没有任何动机
She doesn't have any motives.
她拒绝了他
She actually gave him an out,
他没有接受
and he didn't take it.
这 这不是你想听到的
Well, it's, uh, it's not what you wanted to hear,
但是至少没有什么诡计
but at least there's no foul play.
不 更糟糕
No, it's worse.
知道艾弗里有其他的选择 而且他选择了她
Knowing that Avery had a choice and he chose her?
莱拉·格兰特
Layla Grant?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你为什么这么恨她
Why do you hate her so much?
也许恨她
Maybe it's just easier to hate her
比承认我给她带来过巨大的伤害更容易
than acknowledge the pain that I've caused her.
茱莉亚
Juliette...
那是个意外
it was an accident.
不仅仅是意外
It was more than just an accident.
我们都心知肚明
We both know that.
你现在可以说话了
You can stop not talking now.
采访结束了
The interview's over.
希望我不用一个人表演
Would've been nice if I hadn't had to do it on my own.
也许我只是不想
Maybe I just didn't want to confuse her
用不同的观点混淆她
with a different set of facts.
你真的没有给我选择
You really didn't give me a choice.
我没有和她说任何谎话
I didn't tell her anything that wasn't true.
斯嘉丽 你对事情的解释
Scarlett, - your interpretation of events --
与事实有出入
it's not the same as the truth.
对不起 什么意思
I'm sorry, what does that mean?
意思是 这并不是延迟反应
It means - it wasn't a delayed reaction.
我求婚是因为我爱你
I proposed because I loved you.
但是不 你选择去相信最坏的一面
But no, you choose to see that in the worst possible light,
因为你就是这样看待跟我有关的事的
'cause that's how you see everything when it comes to me.
我厌倦了
And, you know, I'm sick of it.
我厌倦了你对我毫不信任
I'm sick of you not giving me any credit
因为我已经不是以前那个我了
for being a different person now than I was back then.
不过也许是因为你没有改变
But maybe that's 'cause you haven't changed.
你依旧是那个喜欢做评判的人
You're still the same judgmental person
那个害怕受伤的人
who's afraid of getting hurt.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们以热烈的凤♥凰♥城方式欢迎前任乐队
give a warm Phoenix welcome to The Exes!
*你可以将我活埋*
*You can bury me alive*
*扔掉你的铁锹*
*You can throw away your shovel*
*不论你如何尝试*
*No matter how you try*
*我会从废墟中重新崛起*
*I will rise up from the rubble*
*永远别想打到我 将我尘封*
*Never put me down, keep me underground*
*永远不会消失*
*Never gonna fade away*
*走在死神的前面*
*One step ahead from being stone-cold dead*
*我会不择手段*
*I'll do whatever it takes*
*永不停下脚步*
*And I'm never gonna hit the brakes*
*你可以将我活埋*
*You can bury me alive*
*扔掉你的铁锹*
*You can throw away your shovel*
*无论你如何尝试*
*No matter how you try*
*我会从废墟中重新崛起*
*I will rise up from the rubble*
*我就是来挑起事端*
*I ain't here to start no fight*
*战争结束 输家就是你*
*But if I finish, you're in trouble*
*你可以将我掩埋*
*You can knock me down to size*
*我会从废墟中重新崛起*
*But I will rise up from the rubble*
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
杰夫比任何人都高尚
Jeff had a bigger heart than anybody knew.
特别是我
Especially me.
他为了救我而死
And he died saving my life.
你为什么现在告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this now?
因为我很抱歉
Because I'm sorry.
带走了你爱的人
For taking away the man that you loved.
我知道你听我这么说可能会很惊讶
I know you're probably surprised to hear all this from me.
但是我希望给你以安慰
But I hope it gives you comfort...
以及终结
and closure.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很欣慰你终于坦白了
Look, I-I appreciate you finally coming clean.
但是这改变不了我们之间的关系
But this changes nothing between us.
我知道
I know.
都是他的错 蕾娜
This was all him, Ray.
所有的
All of it.
你不该去那里
You shouldn't have gone there.
弗兰琦和卡什在对我们下限制令
Frankie and Cash are filing restraining orders against us.
他说你试图谋杀他
He's saying you tried to kill him.
一派胡言
That is such crap.
你知道不是真的 宝贝
You know that is not true, baby.
我只知道 你进了监狱
All I know - is that you're sitting in a jail
他因为肋骨骨折和鼻子受伤
and he's sitting in a hospital
进了医院
with a cracked rib and a broken nose.
我去那不是为了打架
I didn't go there to fight.
-那你去那干什么 -不是打架
- What'd you go there for? - Not this.
你以为会发生什么
What'd you think was gonna happen?
-不是这样的 我只是在讲话 -真的吗
- Not this. I was just talking. - Is that right?
我在和他说话
I was talking to him,
他打了我一拳然后一直攻击我
and he sucker punched me and he kept coming at me.
他不会停的 我不能
He wouldn't stop. I couldn't --
迪康 如果你不想让事情发生
Deacon, if you didn't want that to happen,
你就会告诉我你要去那
you would've told me you were going,
那我就会说"不行 不能去"
and I would've said, - "No, don't go. Don't do that."
你听了他们在法庭上说的一切
You listened to everything that they said in that court
你还是不管不顾地去了
and you went there anyway.
你这辈子哪怕能有一次压住火也好
Just once in your life, you could've held back.
宝贝对不起
I'm sorry, baby.
会场工作人员
好 咱们里面见
Hey, I'll see you guys in there.
能借步说句话吗
Hey, can I have a minute?
稍后我进去找你
Uh, I-I'll catch up with you later.
我就有一个问题
I just have one question.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表