剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
and to have my daughter by my side.
好久不见 威尔
Long time, Will.
多谢你抽空见我
Yeah. I appreciate you making the time to meet with me.
我知道你忙于准备巡演
I know you're busy ??getting ready for your tour.
没关系 我很乐意
Oh, no, I'm happy to. Happy to.
我有什么能帮你的 请坐
So, uh, what can I do for you? Have a seat.
暂停演出一段时间之后
Well, after taking ??a little break from performing,
我决定重新开始做音乐
I've decided to start making music again.
听你这么说我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
我打算作为独♥立♥艺人
Yeah, I'm gonna produce my own record
制♥作♥自己的专辑
as an independent artist.
这条路和其他平台一样行得通
You know what -- that's as viable as any other platform these days.
从开卡车卖♥♥CD到今天 真是进步不小
It's come a long way from selling CDs from your trunk.
确实
Yeah, sure has.
我在想 你可不可以考虑
So, I was wondering if, um... if you might consider...
放弃我和凯文合写的那些歌♥曲的版权
taking the hold off those songs I wrote with Kevin
让我能自己发布
so I could release them myself.
抱歉 威尔 这个电♥话♥我得接
You know what? I'm sorry, Will. I got to take this.
你出去等一会可以吗
You mind stepping out for a second?
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
抱歉 一会就好
Sorry. I won't be a minute.
儿子
Hey, son.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你好吗 很高兴听到你的声音
How you doing? Nice to hear your voice.
我需要你签个东西
Yeah. Listen, I need something from you.
签一份家长同意弃权书
I need you to sign ??a parental-consent waiver.
我要参军
I'm joining the Army.
美国♥军♥队 职业发展中心
温暖的家
Home, sweet home.
有人吗
Hello?
帕特里克
Hello...Patrick.
你是埋伏在我家门外吗
You lurking outside of my house?
你打过电♥话♥说你要回家
You called to say that you were coming home.
我想欢迎你回来
I just -- I wanted to welcome you back.
老板 没什么问题吧
Everything okay here, boss?
没事 谢谢
Yeah, It's fine. Thank you.
我不在期间 雇你帮我应付媒体
Look, I hired you to help spin my absence in the press,
现在我回来了 一切安好
and now that I'm back and everything's fine,
不再需要你帮忙了
I don't need your help anymore.
这可不好说
Yeah, I'm not so sure.
你不在的时候 我一直推拒
See, while you were gone, I was fielding offers
接档《情人渡的女孩》的片约
for your follow-up to "Shenandoah Girl."
我说了让你告诉大家我暂时不接工作
And I told you to tell everybody that I wasn't working.
我说了 但有句话没错
And I did, but it's true what they say --
娱乐业最有力量的词就是
the most powerful word in the entertainment industry
"不行"
is "No."
斯皮尔伯格的新电影 非常出彩的配角
Spielberg's new film -- There's a great cameo.
斯嘉丽·约翰逊爽约了 现在他想找你
Scarlett Johansson just fell out, and now he wants you.
不是吧
No!
什么
What?
2个礼拜的拍摄 1百万片酬
$1 million for two weeks of work.
后天开始在布拉格拍摄
It starts shooting in Prague day after tomorrow.
真是太难以置信了
That's incredible.
不不不 我不能接
No. No. No. I can't do it.
什么
??What?
听上去很好
It sounds great.
但我现在需要专心恢复正常生活
I need to focus on getting back into my regular life.
这就是你的正常生活
This is your regular life.
你是茱莉亚·巴尼斯
You're Juliette Barnes.
恭喜
Congratulations.
卡什告诉我我才知道今天是你戒酒周年纪念
I had no idea you were getting this cake till Cash told me.
你激励了这里的所有人 尤其是我
You're an inspiration to everyone here -- me most of all.
是你让我走了出来
You talked me off some ledges, man.
这是担♥保♥人分内的事
Just doing what a sponsor does.
要不我带你俩出去
Well, listen, why don't you two let me take you out?
我们可以庆祝一下
We can celebrate a little bit.
好 太棒了
Yeah. That'd be awesome.
我们没有什么计划
I mean, we don't have any plans.
事实上 我计划给卡什一个惊喜
Actually, I was planning to surprise Cash
安排一次父女午餐
with a father/daughter lunch.
不错
Well, yeah.
好的 你们玩得愉快
All right. Y'all have fun.
再见
Bye.
怎么样
How is it?
太棒了
It's amazing.
天哪 这个剧本
Oh, my god. This script.
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格执导 简直是我的梦想角色
It's Steven Spielberg. It's a dream role.
但是
But...?
我想都没想过回去工作
I wasn't even considering going back to work,
更别说演戏了
let alone acting.
所以你要推掉吗
So you're gonna pass?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾弗里一周只让我见她三小时
You know Avery only lets me see her three hours a week,
所以我不是经常能看到她
so it's not like ??I get to see her very often.
如果我知道我能和她在一起多一点
If I knew I could spend more time with her,
就不用考虑了
it'd be a no-brainer.
你想要我和他谈谈吗
Well, do you want me to talk to him?
看看他能不能多给你点时间
See if he'd give you more time?
你知道吗 我不能一直让你当中间人
You know what? I can't have you be the go-between forever.
我自己和他谈
I'll talk to him myself.
65号♥高速唱片
我得承认 蕾娜
I got to admit, Rayna,
你签她的时候我很惊讶
I was surprised when you signed her.
莱拉·格兰特的名声可不好
Layla Grant comes with some baggage.
她才21岁
Look, she's 21 years old.
你在那个年纪就没做过
Didn't you ever do anything embarrassing
-任何丢人的事情吗 -做过 但是
- when you were that age? - Well, yeah, but it's --
唯一的不同是 没人知道我们犯过的错
Only difference is, we got to make our mistakes in private.
那倒是
True.
那么你是怎么
So, how does one transition
从真人秀明星过渡到乡村乐电台的
from reality-show star to country radio?
拜托 马克
Come on, Mark.
凯莉成功做到了
Carrie didn't have any trouble doing it.
我知道要别人认真看待我并不容易
Look, I know it's not easy to take me seriously,
但我不后悔我做过的一切
but I don't regret anything that I've done.
我走过以及走错的每一步都引领我来到现在
Every step and every misstep has led me to right here.
我不完美 但我不认为
So, I'm not perfect, but I don't really think
完美能造就一首非常棒的歌♥
that perfect makes for a very good song.
说得好 莱拉
Well said, Layla.
谢谢你的款待 失陪一下
Thanks for having me. Oh. Excuse me.
奥顿 你好 姑娘
Autumn! Hey, girl! ??
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming! Oh!
你那样向我推销后我怎么能错过
How could I miss it after that pitch you gave me?
你会爱上莱拉的
Oh, you are gonna love Layla.
我迫不及待了
I can't wait.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
天哪 那是奥顿·巧思
Oh, my god. That's Autumn Chase.
确实是
Indeed it is.
蕾娜听说她在找开场嘉宾
Rayna heard she was looking for a opening act,
所以我们请她来看看
so we asked to come down and have a look.
这是你的机会 孩子 准备好了吗
This is your chance, kiddo. You ready?
你想练一遍《我正前来》吗
You want to run "I'm Comin' Over"?
好 来吧
Yeah. Let's do it.
兄弟 跟卢克谈得怎么样
Hey, man. ??H-How'd it go with Luke?
他放弃了你的歌♥曲版权吗
He take the hold off your songs?
我正和他说的时候他要接电♥话♥ 就请我先出去
He sent me out in the middle of my pitch to take a call,
然后我一直坐在大厅 直到他从我身边经过
and I sat in the lobby until he blew past me,
告诉我他回头再找我
told me he'd get back to me.
什么歌♥都没有我要怎么发自己的专辑
How am I gonna release my own record without any songs?
你只能多写点
You just got to write more.
拜托 我独♥立♥写了一首歌♥然后就完了
Please. I wrote one song on my own and then nothing.
我是说
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表