剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Okay.
你好
Hey!
-麦迪 卡什 -你好
- Maddie, Cash, wow. - Hey!
你们能来我真高兴
I am so glad you guys made it.
再次感谢你邀请我们
Thank you again for inviting us.
那是 那是克里斯·马丁吗
Hey, is that -- is that Chris Martin?
是的
Uh...oh. Yeah.
你认识他吗
Yeah, you know him?
我们只是 我见过他一次
We just, um... I met him once
我和凯茜巡演的时候
while I was on the road with Kasey.
我去打个招呼 好吗
I'm gonna go say hi, okay?
-好 -我马上回来
- Okay. - I'll be right back.
你想吃点什么吗 或者喝的
So, uh...want something to eat? Uh, drink?
想让我带你到处转转吗
Want me to show you around?
当然了
Totally.
*我曾生活在雷电中*
*I was living in the thunder*
*灵魂被切割*
*Soul sundered*
科特
-我不明白 没人知道这事
-我告诉了莱拉
我们是不是毁了辛西娅的大日子
Think we're ruining Cynthia's day?
我希望如此
Oh, I hope so.
我们早点想起来这么做就好了
I just wish we'd thought of doing this sooner.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
你不欠我的
No, you don't.
我喜欢我们现在做的事
I like what we're doing here.
现在你们俩是怎么回事
So, what are you two these days?
没什么
Oh...nothing much.
大概是处于前任和朋友之间吧
Somewhere between ??exes and friends, I guess?
那太糟了
Oh, it's too bad.
我一直觉得你俩在一起挺好的
I always thought y'all were, um, pretty great together,
不管是个人角度还是音乐角度
both personally and musically.
以我的经验来看 这是很难的
In my experience, ??that doesn't happen too often.
你在说蕾娜吗
You talking about Rayna?
才不是
Hell no.
我其实是在说我的前妻
Actually, I was, uh, talking about my ex-wife.
行了 我觉得我们听够了
Okay, I think we've all heard enough.
你能让他们别唱了吗
Can you shut them up, please?
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry. Who are you?
特洛·艾德华兹 《辛西娅直播间》制片人
Trey Edwards -- producer, "Cynthia Davis Live."
她同意你上节目了
She's agreed to have you on.
真棒 我说的就是这个
Well, all right! ??That's what I'm talking about!
有两个条件 这噪音赶紧停了
On two conditions -- the noise stops
还有你现在进录音棚
and you head into the studio right now.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
她的节目15分钟后开始
Her show starts in 15 minutes.
你来还是不来
Are you in or are you out?
你们要解散乐队
You're breaking up the band?
你俩疯了吗
Have the two of you lost your minds?
你们的单曲在前100榜单里
Your single is in the Top 100,
65号♥高速在推进你们的专辑
Highway 65 is backing your album,
而且你们也会违约 奥顿可能会告你们的
and you'd be breaking a contract Autumn'll probably sue you for.
其实 奥顿提议让我做独唱艺人
Actually, Autumn offered to take me out as a solo act.
她不会介意的
??So there's no problem there.
你也不介意吗
And you're okay with this?
我们都得到了个人的关注
Look, we're both getting individual attention.
也许最好的选择是我们单飞
Maybe it's just best we go solo.
没错 没错
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
但是你们两个没有一个人出过独唱专辑
Except neither one of you have a solo album.
你们是前任乐队
You're The Exes.
我们按照二重乐队打造了你们
We built you up as a duo.
现在解散意味着你们都要重新开始
Splitting up now means you're both starting over.
我们已经讨论过了
Okay, we discussed it.
我们找不到其他办法 木已成舟
We can't find a way around it. It's done.
就这样了 诺尔
This is it, Noel.
今晚是最后一次表演
Tonight's the last show.
你好 格伦
Hey, Glenn.
卢克·维勒来电
你好
Hello?
艾弗里 我觉得有些事你应该知道
Avery, I think there's something you should know.
你知道我的专辑怎么样了吗
So, did you hear how well my album's doing?
是是 但我打电♥话♥不是为了这个
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but that's not why I'm calling.
很显然 我一直忙着
Obviously, I've been busy
管茱莉亚的公♥关♥问题 但我得问问
dealing with Juliette's PR issues, but I have to ask.
有没有可能你和那个幕后故事
Is there any chance that you had something
-泄露有关系 -什么
- to do with this story getting leaked? - ??What?
我是说 这件事和
I mean, 'cause it wouldn't be
你告诉狗仔队你和艾弗里在哪
all that different from you telling the paparazzi
没什么区别
where to find you and Avery.
你是在指责我向媒体泄密吗
Are you actually accusing me of tipping that guy off?
我知道茱莉亚告诉过你那晚的真♥相♥
And I know that Juliette told you what happened in Atlanta.
告诉我什么
Told me what?
茱莉亚从未对我说过杰夫的任何事情
Juliette has never said a word to me about Jeff.
蕾拉 她说你和她谈论过这事
Layla, she told me you spoke.
格林 她在撒谎
She's a liar, Glenn.
-你知道她的为人 -我的确知道
- You know her. - Yeah, that's right. I do.
你知道吗 我相信她
And you know what? I believe her.
这就意味着你在对我撒谎
And that means ??you're the one who's lying,
正因如此 我不会再当你的经纪人了
And because of that, I'm no longer representing you.
随便你 我已经拥有了我要的一切
Whatever. I already have everything I need.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
写得很有感染力
It's powerful.
也很有勇气
It's brave.
但是问题在于当年发生了这样的事
But the thing is, when something like this happens,
我却没有说一个字
you just don't say anything.
我都不知道这是为什么
And I don't even know why.
我猜是因为我觉得自己很弱小
I guess 'cause you feel vulnerable and...
而且觉得羞耻
ashamed.
至少你现在说出来了
Well, you're saying something now.
是的
Yeah.
赫芬顿邮报说如果我愿意交给他们
Huffington Post said they'd run it
他们会发表的
if I'm willing to send it.
那么
So...
发送出去了
There it goes.
这是我最喜欢的工作地点
This is my favorite place to work.
我应该给凯什发信息 她也会喜欢的
I should text Cash. She would love to see it here, too.
她会的 过会儿她就来
She will, all right? Later.
但是当下只有制♥作♥人和艺人之间的对话
But right now, it's just producer and artist.
来吧
Come on.
塔莉娅
你读了你妈妈写的那封信了吗
我刚把格林炒了
I just fired Glenn.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你装得好像你是第一次听说
You acting like it was the first time you'd heard
茱莉亚和杰夫的死有关系似的
that Juliette might've been involved in Jeff's death.
的确是的
It was.
不是的
No, it wasn't.
卢克·威勒的儿子
Luke Wheeler's son told you
在迪康和蕾娜的婚礼上就告诉你了
at Deacon and Rayna's wedding.
不是的
No.
我不知道
I didn't...
所以从那之后你就在欺骗我是吗
What? Lie to me every day since?
不是的 艾弗里
No, Avery.
你知道在亚特兰大发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened in Atlanta -- what she did?
不 不 我不在乎好吗
No, no. ??And I-I-I don't care, okay?
这和她没关系
It's not about her.
这件事只和你玩的卑鄙勾当有关
It's about you and whatever sick game you're playing.
我对你来说意味着什么
I mean, what -- what was I to you?
一个靶子还是复仇的工具
A target? Some kind of revenge?
你不明白
You don't understand!
她从我身边抢走了一切
She took everything from me!
是的 最开始我想伤害她
Yes, at first, I wanted to hurt her,
所以或许一开始我的出发点就是错的
and so maybe this started out wrong,
但我发誓我对你的感情是真的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表