剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Right on, man.
跟我聊聊你的工作
Tell me a little bit about your work.
我曾和一位了不起的艺术家共事
Well, I worked with an amazing artist,
她叫莎蒂·斯通
Sadie Stone.
-你听说过她吗 -是的
- You heard of her? - ??Yeah.
是那个枪杀男人的女孩吗
Isn't she the girl that shot that guy?
是的
Yeah.
她的前夫
Her ex-husband.
我们没法完成那张专辑
Yeah, we weren't able to finish the album,
不过如果你感兴趣
but I could play some of the tracks
我可以放几首里面的歌♥
if you're interested.
你在广播上推出过作品吗
You got anything on the radio?
我和茱莉亚合创并制♥作♥了《撒土》那首歌♥
I co-wrote and produced "Dirt" With Juliette,
在去年被提名为乡村音乐协会奖年度歌♥曲
Which was nominated for CMA song of the year last year.
你们赢了吗
Did you win?
没有 不过...
No, but...
那个奖项一直倾向传统的歌♥曲
that category errs on the side of conventional songs
-而不愿接受融合的信♥号♥♥ -没错
- rather than hybrids with a message.- Yeah, yeah,
相信我 摇滚乐也一样
trust me, I know. Rock's the same way.
抱歉 是保姆打来的
Ah, I'm sorry. ??This -- this is the sitter.
稍等
Just one second.
艾米丽 怎么了
Emily. What's up?
凯蒂丝发烧了一直在闹
Cadence woke up with a fever.
现在体温四十摄氏度
She's at 104 now.
我准备带她去浸礼会的急诊室
I'm gonna take her to the emergency room at baptist.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
马库斯 听着
Hey, Markus, listen, man,
我的孩子病得很严重 我得走了
M-my kid's really sick, so I-I-I got to go.
哥们儿 我们才刚开始聊
Man, we just started talking.
对不起
I'm sorry.
赛 我想帮忙
Cy, I-I wanted to help.
却不知从哪里着手 因为他什么都不说
But I have no idea what to do, 'cause he's silent.
当我爸妈离婚时
Yeah, when my parents got divorced,
他们都没办法用很轻松的方式
neither one of them felt all that comfortable talking to me
告诉我他们的感受
about how they were feeling.
当然 我也不想跟他们聊
'course, I didn't really feel like talking to them, either.
我也不知道 有时候这跟说没什么关系
??I don't know. Sometimes it's less about saying
更重要的是行动
and more about doing.
我可以带他去吃东西
I could bring him something to eat.
我知道他还没吃晚饭
I know he didn't eat dinner.
需要我载你们吗
Yeah. Want me to drive you?
好的
Yeah.
达芙妮 我半个小时内回来
Hey, Daphne? I'll be back in a half an hour.
别干傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
你怯场过吗
You ever get stage fright?
说欣赏舞台更贴切
Uh, more like stage appreciation.
有那么多传奇巨星
You know, I mean, so many legends
曾在这个舞台上表演过
have performed in that circle.
我正在努力想
Yeah, I was trying to think about
摇滚乐界有没有这样的圣殿
what, like, the rock equivalent was,
但我想不出来
but I don't think there is one.
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
尽管这场表演有现场无线电广播
I mean, between this show being a live radio broadcast
但事实上无论一个人多有名
and just the fact that anybody, no matter how big they get,
也总想回到这里表演
always wants to come back and perform here...
她来了
Huh. ??There she is.
我一整晚都在期待你们的见面
Hey, I've been wanting y'all to meet all night.
这是马库斯·基恩
This is Markus Keen.
莱拉·格兰特 65号♥高速的艺术家
Layla Grant -- fellow Highway 65 artist.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
莱拉刚才进行了她的奥普里首秀
And Layla just had her Opry debut a little bit earlier.
这是件大事 对吗
That's a big deal, right?
超重要
Huge!
杰夫·福德汉姆 经纪人
Uh, Jeff Fordham, manager.
今晚我真的以你为荣
I'm real proud of you tonight.
有请奥普里舞台会员 蕾娜·詹姆斯
Welcome to the stage Opry member Rayna Jaymes!
奥普里剧院的各位 你们好
Hello, Grand Ole Opry!
今晚很高兴能和你们在一起
Oh, I am just so happy to be with y'all tonight.
莱拉·格兰特的表演怎么样
How about that Layla Grant?
莱拉 回到舞台上来 亲爱的
Layla, come on back out here, hon.
非常惊艳的奥普里首秀 对吗
Wasn't that a wonderful Opry debut?
她非常有才华
So talented, this one.
我可是师从最棒的歌♥手
Well, I learned from the best.
不 你在遇到我之前就开始唱作了
No, you were writing songs and singing way before you met me.
莱拉是65号♥高速的艺术家
Layla is a highway 65 artist.
她的新专辑马上要问世
She has a new album coming out
绝对会令你们感到震撼的
that is gonna knock your socks off.
我刚听到的65号♥高速是什么呢
Hey, hey, what is this I hear about Highway 65?
因为那是我的新厂牌
Because that's my new label, y'all,
这就是我的新厂牌老板
And this right here is my new label head,
但她可不仅是老板
but she is more than that.
她就是独一无二的蕾娜·詹姆斯小姐
She is the one and only Miss Rayna Jaymes, everyone!
各位 这是马库斯·基恩
Markus Keen, everybody.
大家晚上好
How y'all doing?
你知道吗 我忽然有个想法
You know what? I got an idea.
不如我们给现场观众唱首特别歌♥曲怎么样
How about we do a little special number for these folks, huh?
纳什维尔的朋友们 你们想听吗
What do you think about that, Nashville?!
莱拉 等等
Layla, wait!
艾米丽 发生了什么
Emily? What's going on?
-凯蒂丝在哪里 -她和医生在里面
- Where's Cadence? - She's in with the doctors.
医生诊断是耳部感染
They think it's an ear infection,
但是他们无法给凯蒂丝降温
but they can't get her temperature down.
我得马上联♥系♥茱莉亚
I got to get ahold of Juliette.
他当众抢了我的风头
He literally stole my spotlight!
好吧 但是这并没有你想的那么糟
Well, yeah. Well, ??it wasn't as bad as you think.
不好意思 但不是你说过
I'm sorry, but didn't you say
只有舞台上的表现才重要吗
that all that matters is what happens onstage?
你看看现在是谁在舞台上
Well, look who's onstage now.
并不是我和蕾娜 经纪人先生
It's not me and Rayna, Mr. Manager.
*我要带你到全世界*
*I want to take you everywhere*
*让世界看到你的好*
*So the world can see what I got*
*我要给你温柔的爱*
*I want to treat you with tender love*
*直到你说出足够了*
*Till you say I've got to stop*
*我要为你付出一切*
*I want to do everything for you*
*因为男人该尽全力*
*'Cause that's all that a man can do*
*当男人爱♥女♥人♥ 就像我爱你*
*When he loves a woman like I love you*
*我爱 爱你*
*And I love, love ya*
*我爱 爱你*
*And I love, love ya*
*我爱 爱你*
*And I love, love ya*
*爱你*
*Love ya*
*爱你*
*Love ya*
*爱你*
*Love ya*
*我爱你*
*I love ya*
*我爱的是你*
*I love you*
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?!
所有人都只会谈论他了
He's all that anyone's gonna talk about!
宝贝 你先冷静下来 好吗
Listen, baby, ??you need to calm down, okay?
别叫我"宝贝"
Don't "baby" me!
我受够了从来不被重视的感觉
I'm sick and tired of never feeling like anybody's priority!
艾弗里·巴克利
你要是敢接那个电♥话♥试试
Don't you dare answer that damn phone.
没人会打这么多通电♥话♥ 除非有急事
No one would call this many times unless it was a crisis.
我的事还不够急吗
I'm in a crisis!
我难道不该得到你的全部注意力吗
Don't I ever deserve your full attention?!
当然应该 但万一真的有急事呢
Yes! But what if it's an emergency?
-滚出去 -天呐
- Get out! ??- Whoa!
好好好 我这就出去
All right, okay, I'm out, I'm out, I'm out!
-滚出去 -天呐
- Get out! - ??Ohh!
经纪人和客户的小纠纷罢了
Manager/client thing.
你最好是有生死攸关的事找我
This better be life-and-death.
我需要茱莉亚的新手♥机♥号♥
I need Juliette's new number.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表