剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously on "Nashville"...
我们完了
We're done.
你到底为什么非要把你女朋友
Why on earth ??would you bring your girlfriend
跟你的事业混在一起
on the road in a professional capacity?
对待客户我不越线
There are lines I don't cross.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我现在是这里的合伙人了
I am the part-owner in this place.
我们要建更大的舞台 更大的音响系统
We're gonna have a bigger stage, bigger sound system.
你为什么不为我制♥作♥专辑呢
Why aren't you producing my record?
我不会接受拒绝的
I'm not taking no for an answer.
你利用了我们对你的信任
You have taken advantage of our trust,
现在我们得把你的手♥机♥没收
and we want ??to take your phone away.
我昨晚看到杰夫·福德汉姆坠楼了
I saw Jeff Fordham ??fall off the roof last night.
茱莉亚当时在外面 像是要跳楼
Juliette was out there like she was going to jump.
科特不能把这事说出去
We need to keep Colt quiet.
在我们知道到底发生了什么之前
Until we know what happened --
我们很清楚发生了什么 我都看见了
We know exactly what happened! I saw it!
发送至科特
我现在是金发了
你喜欢吗
喜欢 太辣了
麦迪 能和你聊聊吗
Maddie? ??Can I talk to you a sec?
什么事
What do you want?
就想来看看你
Uh just, you know, checking in.
来跟你道声晚安
Wanted to say good night.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
这时候洗澡有点迟了吧
Um, little late for a shower, isn't it?
现在洗头发也得征求同意了吗
So now I have to ask permission to wash my hair, too?
不是 只是...
No, you don't. I just --
亲爱的 我知道被禁足了你很生气
Look, sweetie, I know you're mad 'cause you're grounded,
但我们现在住在一起了
but, you know, here we are in the same house together.
可我觉得都不怎么能见得到你
I feel like ??I hardly ever even see you.
好吧 你究竟...
Yeah. So, what are you --
我觉得也许我们可以...
I was just thinking maybe we could, um,
把吉他课再上起来
start up with guitar lessons again, you know?
像之前一样 多相处相处
Hang out a little more, like we used to.
能之后再聊吗
Can we talk about this later?
好的 当然
Okay. Yeah, sure.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
麦迪
Maddie!
你来干什么 怎么下床了 亲爱的
What are you doing? Why are you out of bed, sweetie?
我找不到手♥机♥了
I can't find my phone.
一定又是被蠢麦迪拿走了
Stupid Maddie must have taken it again.
别着急好吗 现在不能进去
Take it easy, all right? You're not going in there right now.
今晚不需要手♥机♥了 该睡觉了
You don't even need your phone tonight. It's bedtime.
明早我再帮你找 没事的
I'll help you find it in the morning. It's okay.
妈妈什么时候回来
When's my mom coming home?
*穿漂亮黑裙子 穿水洗牛仔裤*
*Wear your pretty black dress or your faded blue jeans*
*踩着高跟鞋 光着小脚丫*
*High heels or your pretty bare feet*
*随你怎么打扮 宝贝*
*Wear what you want, baby*
*我只想看到你*
*It's you I wanna see*
*周围没有喧嚣*
*Nobody around us*
*只有心跳声和躁动烈火*
*Only the sound of hearts and a raging fire*
*在空中慢慢融化*
*Slowly melts in the sky*
*我只想要与你共度今夜*
*All I want is us tonight*
迪康
还在录音棚吗 还要待多久
发送至迪康
快了
*我们的梦想 我们的秘密*
*All of our dreams, all of our secrets*
*今夜一切都无法阻隔你我*
*Nothing tonight's gonna come between us*
*把拉你入怀 让你闭上眼*
*Pull you close, you close your eyes*
*亲吻你的唇 紧紧抱住你*
*Kiss your lips, hold you tight*
*我只想要*
*All I want is*
*我只想要*
*All I want is*
*我只想要与你共度今夜*
*All I want is us tonight*
就这样 成了
That's the one. That's the one.
成了 太好了
That's it. Yes!
刚刚真是奇迹啊
That right there was magic.
-太棒了 -是不是
- That was great. - Right?
天啊 我欠你大人情了 蕾娜·詹姆斯
Oh, my god, I owe it all to you, Rayna Jaymes.
你是这行里最棒的制♥作♥人
You're the best damn producer in the business. ??
-那接下来呢 -睡觉
- So, what's next? ??- Sleep.
不能睡 我们正在兴头上呢 亲爱的
We can't go to sleep. We're on a roll, baby.
你知道现在是凌晨六点吗
Do you know ??it's 6:00 in the morning?
我知道现在什么时候
Yeah, I know what time it is.
我们已经工作了差不多整整一天了
We've been doing this for practically 24 hours.
那再工作一会儿又何妨
So what's another couple hours?
不行 大家都精疲力尽了
No. Everybody's exhausted.
我会给大家买♥♥咖啡的 我出钱
I will send somebody on a coffee run. I'll even buy.
我不需要再来一杯拿铁
I don't need another latte.
我还得送孩子们上学呢
I'm gonna have to take my kids to school.
-你已经很棒了 -谢谢
- You killed it. ??- Thank you.
太美了 我很高兴
It is beautiful. I'm so excited.
让他们回家吧
Let these people go home.
谢谢大家
Y'all, thank you.
今天到此为止 好好休息吧
We're calling it. Get some rest.
你真是累死我了
You exhaust me.
伙计们 水牛城和阿尔巴尼的评论都很棒
Dude, some great reviews out of Buffalo and Albany.
我和波士顿的推广人谈了
And I just spoke to the Boston promoter.
两场演出的票都已售罄了
Looks like both nights are sold out.
真是太好了
That's so great.
连场演出是不是就是说
Back-to-back shows means
今晚我们可以住酒店了
we actually get ??hotel rooms tonight, right?
怎么了 整整四晚睡在大巴上了
What? Four nights on a bus,
我想睡正儿八经的床了
I'm ready for a real bed.
要接吗
Need to take that?
不用 完事了再打给他吧 没事
Uh, no. I can call him back when we're done. It's okay.
还有什么事
What else we got?
我看看
Well, let's see.
巴奇又安排了几趟巡演
Bucky's arranged a few more drive times down the road,
诺尔会把未来几场
and Noel's gonna get back to me
可能的访谈和签售信息反馈给我
about setting up a couple more interviews and signings.
太棒了
That sounds so good.
怎么了 我听着呢
What? I'm listening.
签售 赞 还有别的事吗
Signings -- awesome. Anything else?
没了 就这些了
Nope. That's all I got.
还有几小时就到波士顿了
Should be in Boston in a couple hours.
顺便说一句 这些话我憋了一周了
By the way, I've been meaning to say something all week.
你太厉害了 你的自信 你的巡演状态
I'm impressed -- ??the confidence, the drive.
早已不是当年和我第一次
Definitely not the same Scarlett I tour-managed
出去巡演的斯嘉丽了
your first time out.
谢谢 我很高兴回归
Thank you. ??It's real good to be back.
乐队的成功对我来说意义重大
The success of this band means a lot to me.
住手
Stop!
希望人人都是这么想的
Just hoping ??everybody feels the same way.
等等 等一下
Hang on! Just a sec!
怎么了 什么事 伙计
What's, uh... what's up, man?
你没事吧
You okay?
我好几天没见过你 也没和你说上话
I haven't, uh, seen or talked to you in a few days.
没事啊 挺好
Yeah, totally. All good.
有事吗
Yeah. Uh... you need something?
我今天要去工作室录歌♥
I got this, uh, studio gig today,
但艾米丽要迟到几分钟
and Emily's running a few minutes late.
她来之前你能帮我留意一下凯蒂丝的动静吗
Can you listen to Cadence for me till she gets back?
可以啊 没问题
Oh, yeah, sure. Yeah. No problem.
你确定吗
You sure?
不管你在房♥里忙什么
I mean, ??I don't want to interrupt
我可不想打扰
whatever it is you got going on.
没事 没问题
No, no. That's -- that's not a problem.
好好录歌♥
Have fun at your gig.
怎么样 他说什么了吗
So, uh, how'd it go? He say anything?
威乐先生 你儿子极其心不在焉
Mr. Wheeler, your son is incredibly withdrawn.
整节疗程都没怎么说话
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表